Harmful soy sauce, its benefits and harms for men and women
Soy sauce - a great alternative to salt, oil, taste seasonings and mayonnaise. It blends perfectly with salads and meat dishes. In addition, it does not contain cholesterol, which is so afraid of fans of healthy eating. So it is not surprising that the soy sauce is the No. 1 product of the recommendations of nutritionists that promote proper nutrition in the name of slender figure. But not harmful if soy sauce for our body? To answer this question, let us try to understand the composition of mysterious dark liquid.
Soy sauce is a dark colored liquid with its characteristic aroma. In the production of soy sauce is used a method of fermentation of soya beans under the influence of special fungal cultures. Most popularity this product purchased in the East, becoming one of the most popular spices of Asian cuisine.
In the composition of the present soy sauce all contain vitamins of group b, trace elements calcium, zinc and iron, as well as 20 types of amino acids. In addition, the product is rich in antioxidants necessary to preserve the health and youth of our skin.
Nutritional value of soy sauce is just 50-60 calories per 100 g of product. So it is safe to use for dressings, if you're on a diet.
Soy sauce: useful properties and effects on the body
Spectacular chemical composition of high-quality soy sauce makes it a good tool for the prevention of a whole list of diseases. And the regular use of this product carries the obvious benefit to the body, for both male and female. The benefits of soybeans:
- prevents premature aging of the skin and whole body;
- reduce the risk of malignant neoplasms;
- shows a light sedative effect, helping to reduce tension headaches and insomnia;
- prevents the appearance of edema and skin dermatitis;
- has a supporting action for people with diseases of the cardiovascular system, coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis;
- reduces the risk of osteoporosis and arthritis;
- due to the high content of estrogens of plant origin, help women to cope with painful menstruation, and to adapt in the period of menopause, to get rid of the symptoms of menopause and reduce the risk of developing breast cancer.
Soy sauce contains large amounts of protein. This allows you to use it as an alternative protein food for people with intolerance to animal protein.
Indications for use of soy sauce
Soy sauce, as a source of phytoestrogens, beneficial to women in the period of gradual decline of ovarian. It is especially important to include the product in the daily diet of girls, faced with the problem of early menopause if you cannot use hormonal therapy (e.g., varicose veins). In addition, soy sauce is recommended for people with such diseases:
- Intolerance to animal proteins. Protein is an essential building block of cells. Its shortage in the body causes many problems. And soy is a great source of vegetable protein.
- It is also useful for people suffering from diseases of the heart and blood vessels. The use of soy sauce in the food helps to recover faster after suffering a heart attack.
- Patients suffering from obesity or simply want to lose a few pounds of excess weight, the soy sauce will help to "experience" the fresh food and salads. The amount of carbohydrates in it is minimal, and fats and does not contain. But taste and aroma will give odds to any mayonnaise.
- People suffering from diabetes, the complex supportive therapy.
- In chronic cholecystitis to prevent worsening of the disease.
- In the prevention of constipation with an existing chronic problem.
- In the complex treatment of arthritis, arthrosis and various diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In such situations, the soy sauce is included in the diet diet menu.
Harm soy sauce: myth or reality
But if soy sauce is so useful for the organism, where are the myths about its dangers to health? The problem in manufacturing technology and unscrupulous producers, who supply the markets of the product is low quality.
The shelf life quality of soy sauce is up to two years without preservatives. During this time it retains all the nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
That's just manufacturers often disregard the rules of making soy sauce. To increase production rates and reduce the cost of the delivered product, add:
- artificial colors, flavors and preservatives can cause severe allergic reactions;
- sulfuric and hydrochloric acid, as well as a list of alkaline liquids, bearing a threat to health;
- GMO is known for their adverse effects on all organs and systems.
What really can hurt the quality of soy sauce produced by natural fermentation is the deposition of salts, the formation of kidney stones and increased blood pressure in the use of excessive product. So product contains in its structure a large numbersalt, zealous it is not necessary. A moderate incorporation of soy sauce in the diet will only benefit.
Forbidden to eat soy sauce children under three years of age and people who have contraindications to the use of salt.
How to choose healthy soy sauce
The benefits and harms of soy sauce for men and women is obvious. And that flavor did not cause the harm, it is necessary to choose the right soy sauce. Today, the stores offer a wide range of this product, and at first glance it is difficult to understand where the fake. Our recommendations will help you with this:
- Do not take soy sauce to the filling. Manufacturers tempt price the dispensing of the product, arguing it will decrease the lack of packaging costs. In fact, the liquid in the tanks has little in common with real soy sauce. And mix adulteration in such containers the easiest.
- Buy soy sauce in the clear glass bottles. First, it cannot be stored in plastic. Second, you need to see that splashing in the bottle. The color of soy sauce is dark brown but transparent.
- Read the label. If you will find different preservatives, like E200 or E220, return the bottle on the shelf. High quality sauce has a rather impressive shelf life and does not require the use of additional artificial additives.
- In the composition of the present soy sauce you need to discover wheat, salt and soybeans. All the other ingredients, including sugar, regular yeast, vinegar, anise or peanuts, point out the error in production. Use of such a product will not, but harm may be caused serious.
- Also should pay attention to the amount of protein contained in the product. The minimum rate is 7%.
And, of course, everyone should understand that quality and useful product can not cost cheap. The production of this soy sauce is a long process of fermentation, which can reach 2-10 months. Plus the cost of packing and transportation. So do not be tempted by the low cost, in this situation, the savings may harm the health. Here is the answer to our main question about the possible harm of soy sauce.