Cranberries, garlic and honey to clean the vessels
With age the lumen of the vessel narrows because of the bad cholesterol that forms plaque, which can lead to serious pathologies (hypertension, sclerosis of cerebral vessels, ischemic heart disease, heart attack and stroke). Recipes of traditional medicine to purify the bloodstream and prevent the development of these diseases.
The cleansing of the vessels helps to maintain the elasticity of blood system, which is an important condition for maintaining youthful blood vessels and the prevention of serious diseases.
- coronary heart disease (heart attack, arrhythmia, angina).
Among the many recipes of traditional medicine, aimed at cleansing the body, means on the basis of cranberries, garlic and honey for vessels that are highly efficient.
The indication for cleaning vessels
Over time, the body accumulates various toxins. Eating disorders and age on the walls of the blood vessels begin to Deposit cholesterol leading to formation of plaques. When a significant pathologic deposition of cholesterol in the bloodstream is disturbed blood flow that serves as the impetus for the development of pathology of the cardiovascular system. In severe cases, there is the risk of strokes and heart attacks. To prevent serious complications, it is recommended to cleanse the body of not less than 1 times per year, while diseases of the circulatory system — every six months.
The main indications for the cleaning of vessels:
- Age over 35 for women and 40 for men.
- Infringement of concentration of attention.
- The loss of memory.
- The decline in hearing or vision, and flashing "flies" before the eyes.
- Noise in the ears.
- Sleep disturbance (insomnia or drowsiness).
- Pain in my heart.
- Transient disorders of cerebral circulation.
- Varicose veins of the lower extremities.
- The usual fatigue.
- Unexplained irritability.
- The tendency to depression.
- The presence of harmful habits (including systematic malnutrition);
- Reduced capacity to work.
With the development of pathology of the cardiovascular system the cleansing of the vessels is carried out only under the supervision of a specialist. Traditional methods in this case are complementary and do not exclude the use of drugs. In the absence of pathological processes for primary prevention rather than traditional medicine (which also require monitoring by a cardiologist or physician).
The purification of vessels (methods of folk medicine in particular) has a certain load on the body that requires a conscious approach to the procedure. Cleaning should be discarded under the following conditions:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding period;
- children's age;
- systemic diseases (including diabetes mellitus);
- pathology of the pancreas;
- increased vascular fragility (easy bruising are formed);
- tendency to bleeding;
- the recovery period after a stroke or heart attack;
- malignant neoplasms;
- kidney failure;
- liver failure;
- severe disease in the stage of decompensation (cardiac, respiratory, digestive system).
In order to avoid serious complications and harm your body cleaning of vessels should be undertaken only after consulting a specialist and the exclusion of contraindications to the procedure. In some cases it is necessary to pass a complex examination and a course of corrective treatment, after which the doctor will give the nod to this procedure.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Home cleaning vessels should be the recipes of traditional medicine? have a mild effect and with the least amount of side effects. Such methods require patience and lasts about a month? but have had a negligible load on the body. Recipes of traditional medicine quick action is loaded the body and can have negative consequences for health.
Very popular recipe with cranberries, honey and garlic to clean the blood vessels.
Cranberry, honey and garlic
A simple recipe to cleanse the blood vessels and simultaneous increase of General body resistance to colds. Use the recommended 2 times a year in the offseason (spring and autumn) that will preserve the youth of the vessels and protect against colds.
- berry cranberries - 1000 g;
- garlic - 200 g;
- honey - 500 gr.
The course of preparation:
- Berries thoroughly wash and grind.
- Crush the garlic to a pulp.
- To connect the listed ingredients.
- Put the mixture in a dark cool place overnight (12-14 hours).
- Add honey.
Ready mix store in the refrigerator.
Directions: cranberry, garlic to clean the blood vessels take 2 times a day for 30 gr to make full use of the funds received. Allergic reaction to honey, you can use a composition based on garlic and cranberry.
Garlic, lemon and honey
The use of recipes based on garlic with honey and lemon for cleaning vessels helps to improve overall health, increase elasticity of blood vessels, reduce the contentof cholesterol in the blood and on the walls of the circulatory system, to normalize the HELL, speed up metabolism and rid the patient of headaches, in addition, a nice tool to use (in the absence of personal animosity to one or more components).
The therapeutic mixture:
- lemon - 6 pieces;
- honey - 200 g;
- garlic - 4 heads of medium size.
The course of preparation:
- Lemon wash thoroughly and grind in a blender or finely chop together with peel.
- Chop the garlic until mushy state.
- All components are thoroughly mixed in a dark glass container and leave for 10-14 days in a cool dark place.
The ready store in the refrigerator.
Trick: a tablespoon of prepared drug is diluted in a glass of warm water in the morning before Breakfast for 15 minutes in the evening after dinner within the hour to take daily throughout the month.
Alcohol tincture of garlic
Garlic infusion is used to fight atherosclerosis, varicose veins, arterial hypertension and effects of these diseases (headache, tinnitus, visual disorders, dizziness, apathy, sleep disorders). To prepare you need the garlic and vodka (or alcohol).
- garlic crushed in a slurry of 350 g;
- alcohol 200 ml vodka or 500 ml.
The course of preparation:
- Garlic wash, peel and chop.
- Wait for a rich appearance juice (2-3 hours).
- Mix alcohol in glass containers.
- Set in a cool dark place for up to 10 days.
- The resulting infusion back to its original place for another 3 days.
Prepared infusion stored in the refrigerator in a dark container.
The method of treatment
Ready means to apply three times a day during meals until the end of the resulting number of infusion, dissolved in 1 Cup of milk.
Starts with 1 drop in a glass of milk, increasing each meal by 1 drop. When the dosage reaches 25 drops to drink in this amount until the end of therapy.
In case of any allergic reactions (itch, rash or shortness of breath) or any aversion to cleaning of vessels in the selected recipe should be discontinued. To select a different composition should not be earlier than 1-3 months after not coming up.
Preparing the body for the procedure
Preliminary preparation of the body for the cleaning procedure to avoid complications and enhance the efficiency of the applied composition.
- To ensure that contraindications to the procedure do not exist.
- To find the recipe, given the personal tolerance of ingredients and taste preferences.
- If the recipe contains products not previously employed, to conduct an Allergy test (important when the tendency to allergies in the anamnesis).
- 2-3 days before the purification of the vessels to normalize the power, refusing junk food (salty, smoked, fatty, fried);
- To normalize the mode of the day (meals, sleep and wakefulness, to harmonize the mode of work and rest, to refuse night work).
In the case of acute colds or severe fatigue the procedure is better deferred until the normalization of condition.
The effectiveness of garlic in the excretion of cholesterol and against sclerotic action proven for a long time. The use of this root significantly improves the condition of the cardiovascular system. The honey and cranberries enhance the overall immune response and resistance of cardiac muscle to negative environmental factors. The combined use of these tools has a mild effect in maintaining the elasticity and resistance of the vascular wall, cholesterol, can cause narrowing of blood vessels. Annual use of funds as a preventive measure avoids the formation of atherosclerotic plaques, and therefore reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke, which can lead to death or disability.