Light yellow chair in an adult: causes, treatment
The state of health of the person can determine on many factors: appearance, health, presence or absence of pain and so on. Is it possible to define it by the form, color and condition of the feces? Yes, it has a different consistency, color and frequency of bowel movements. Light yellow chair have an adult – what he's talking about and should I be concerned by a man with his presence?
What should be the normal color of feces
Normal color of feces indicates good health of the digestive system. Very important to be able to identify pathological changes, depends on the speed and efficiency of treatment of diseases in which they occur. For the color of feces is responsible for the bilirubin, which is bile. Produced from hemoglobin, comes from the digestive system along with waste food out. Therefore, feces normal should have a brown tint. However, color of the feces may acquire depending on diet and other shades:
- Dark brown. This shade is the norm. Produced in mixed diets.
- Light brown. The result of the use of a strict diet of plant origin that do not bring the person any harm.
- Black-brown. Evidence that the person takes to eat a lot of meat and dishes from it.
- Light yellow. Suggests that the diet is dominated by dairy foods.
These are the main categories of healthy color of feces. If the person is watching themselves from the feces of other colors, consult a doctor worth it, and in the near future. Here the color of feces can answer not only bilirubin, but also external factors, possible internal bleeding, a pathological disorder in the digestive system, congestion of the intestines, and so on.
Particularly hard to treat the presence of diarrhea. Mechanisms of development of this phenomenon also vary. The nature of the diarrhea is:
- Infectious. Can be a symptom of diseases such as salmonellosis, dysentery, food infection, viral diarrhea, amoebiasis and so on.
- Dyspeptic. Arises as a consequence of dysfunction of the stomach digestion due to the development of secretory insufficiency of the liver, pancreas, and the stomach. Either because of the shortage of production of the enzyme in the small intestine.
- Alimentary. It is often incorrectly selected diet or allergic manifestation of the body to any food product.
- Toxic. The cause of diarrhea of this nature – body detoxification, arsenic or mercury. Toxic diarrhea refers to the accompanying symptom of uremia.
- Medication. The cause of this diarrhea is considered to be a mechanical suppression of the physiological flora in the gut medications.
- Neuralgic. Is considered a consequence of various infringements of a motility of an intestine. Common causes are feelings of intense fear, anxiety and stress.
Short and light liquid light chair adult actually does not threaten health. In severe and prolonged forms leads to the depletion of the body, becomes a consequence of vitamin deficiencies, and significant modification of certain organs and systems.
Frequent and prolonged diarrhea yellow should go to the doctor (gastroenterologist) for correct diagnosis and effective therapy to address the causes of their appearance. Laboratory examination of blood and feces helps to identify the presence of chronic infections including dysentery. To treat diarrhea antibiotics cannot, this can make the problem worse, to provoke side effects. Medication is prescribed only after identifying the cause of diarrhea, particularly the type of infection that caused its development.
Possible reasons for the appearance of light yellow liquid stool
Liquid bowel movement occurs due to violation of process of splitting of nutrients and due to the rapid intestinal peristalsis. These pathological conditions in men and women have such diseases:
- chronic pancreatitis;
- inflammation in the gut.
All these diseases characterized by inadequate digestion or a weak absorption of food. In this case, changing the color of feces, odour, chemical composition and texture.
Liquid yellow bowel movements and have a fetid or rancid odour. In them even to the naked eye visible pieces of food, undigested by the stomach. In addition to a liquid consistency, they become fat, stubborn with toilet.
Common causes liquid yellow stool in adults is a pathological disease of the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by specific symptoms:
- rumbling in the stomach;
- abdominal pain, especially in the morning;
- the flatulence.
Long yellow diarrhea may indicate the presence of diseases such as:
- ulcers in the stomach or intestine;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
Diarrhea yellow color can be observed, especially in the morning, and those who have gallbladder removed. This is because the flow of bile they have violated. In a healthy person it enters the digestive system standards (portions). People with a remote gall bladder but this are clearly set function is missing.
Some people do not pay attention to the presence of yellowliquid stool, considering them frivolous pathological disturbance. This concept is erroneous, since they can serve as a signal about the development of a bacterial disease where this symptom is considered a key and indicates a high degree of toxicity in the body.
Emergency care for poisoning and diarrhea:
- Possible to clean the intestines and stomach.
- Reduce, and it is better to stop the load on the digestive tract.
- After symptoms disappear, to conduct an effective restorative therapy, aimed at supporting the functions of the digestive tract, restore a healthy microflora.
As the cleansing procedures, apply gastric lavage and administration of activated charcoal. The procedure must be performed at the beginning of intoxication. To quickly and effectively relieve digestive tract, it is necessary to observe sparing diet. If diagnostics showed that the causative agent of poisoning was germs, it is strictly to take antibiotics prescribed by your doctor.
For 10 days after poisoning should undergo restorative treatment. How to do it, tell the doctor who established the diagnosis, and accompany the patient throughout the course of treatment.
Yellow stool after food poisoning
Intoxication plant, chemical poisons, bacteria or fungi is always accompanied by inflammation in the digestive tract. This happens due to the fact that the microorganisms or bacteria trapped inside the stomach, reproduce, die, decompose. It irritates the mucosa, causing an inflammatory reaction. Edematous mucosa, in turn, stimulates the production of mucus or serous fluid.
In addition, the intestinal wall can not fully and function properly to absorb incoming moisture with the electrolyte. The result of this pathology is considered to be excessive moisture in the intestine, provoking the development of secretory diarrhea. That's why bright feces after poisoning it becomes a shade. Once the toxins are in the bloodstream, they spread throughout the body, it leads to total intoxication.
To recognize the poisoning by the following characteristics:
- spasms in the abdomen;
- high body temperature;
- high sweating;
- General weakness.
They may occur all at once, and can and separately. At hit of toxic substances in the body diarrhea occurs after a few hours. Sometimes after several days, it depends on the reserve capacity of the organism and the species of the toxin. The nature of liquid stool you can pre-define part of the bowel that has undergone inflammation:
- Profuse diarrhea (may be green to yellow) occurs if the localization is in the small intestine.
- Frequent urination in the toilet, where most of them false, the inflammation is in the colon. The amount of feces is slightly less. In their composition one can observe mucus.
If time does not stop loose stools light color, the person will start the dehydration, and this is highly undesirable, even dangerous. Therefore, when the first signs of diarrhea should establish its etiology and as quickly as possible to start treatment.
Features of treatment of yellow diarrhea
To stop diarrhea very quickly, if you know the nature of its origin. The patient should adhere to the following rules:
- Compensation of loss of body fluid. The patient with diarrhea is rapidly losing moisture, so it need time and adequate recharge. Drink a lot of liquid after each bowel movement is a must.
- Reception of sorbents. This medication group of drugs that bind toxins and eliminate them from the body. These include: activated carbon and smectite.
- Improving bowel motility. The doctor will prescribe one of the effective drugs to achieve this goal. This can be motilium or Imodium.
Prophylactically with frequent poisonings and on the recommendation of a gastroenterologist, you can take medication to support and reproduction of healthy microflora in the gut. They also inhibit pathogens and bacteria. The most effective in this regard are considered bifikol, laktobakterin and Linex.
Diet after poisoning in the treatment of diarrhea takes not the last place. In each case she is assigned by the dietitian individually.
Clinical manifestations diarrhea is most often characterized by a typical set of complaints of the patient. Sometimes, due to specific data, the doctor can immediately to determine the nature of diarrhea:
- High fever with diarrhea indicates the presence in the body of the infection. Any penetration inside immune cells of a foreign protein compounds, the body responds by increasing temperature. The intestine is a key and powerful immune bodies, so this phenomenon the patient should not cause great surprise.
- Nausea. A key symptom of diarrhea of any etiology. This is explained by the fact that in violation of the movement of food or stool through the digestive tract is often observed improper ejection in the opposite direction. Toxins spread throughout the body. The first reflex that reacts to them, it was a gag.
- Pain in the abdomen. This is a consequence of the enhanced intestinal motility. Isintense and spastic character. The pain inherent in all types of diarrhoea, therefore, is considered a key symptom.
- Burp. Rotten burps evidence of enzymatic deficiency in the pancreas. In other words, the food in the stomach is not digested and rots. This leads to the formation of foul-smelling gas accumulations that come out of the stomach as a burp.
Treatment of any type of diarrhea should be prescribed by a doctor. After all, any pathological malfunction of the body is fraught with its consequences and complications. Diarrhea is considered a serious symptom and signal this anomaly, especially if it acquired a yellow tinge.