Radovani poisoning: symptoms, first aid
There are several varieties of radovac: zelenushka, grey, white and some others. If zelenushka can be considered conditionally edible mushroom, the white tiger or use is strictly prohibited. Even a small amount of this fungus can cause irreparable harm to the health. Therefore, it is important to know how Radovani poisoning, symptoms of the disease and actions to save the life of the victim.
Description of fungi
There are several varieties of radovac. Some of them pose a serious threat to health and human life. So we need to remember the distinctive features of these mushrooms:
- Ryadovka poisonous. It is considered the most dangerous representative of this family of mushrooms. It is called tiger. Mushroom hunters sometimes confuse it with edible mushrooms, leading to serious poisoning. The fungus grows mainly in coniferous forests. Rarely it can be found in deciduous and mixed forests. The fungus has a rounded spherical cap. As they grow, she straightens up, and the edges folded inside. The adult diameter of the cap does not exceed 12 cm. the Skin has a grayish-white color. It is clearly visible small scales, the shade which is somewhat darker. On the inner side of the plate dirty white color. As they Mature they exude watery drops.
- Ryadovka pointed. The diameter of the cap of this mushroom is not more than 8 cm It has an unusual cone-shaped with a pronounced taper at the tip. Painted in ash gray color. As they grow, darken, and lines appear at the edges. The mushroom has a broad, grayish-white plates. Leg diameter not exceeding two inches, and its length is 8 cm Cylindrical stem slightly thickened to the base.
- Ryadovka white. Has a thick fleshy hat, covered with dry skin. Its diameter does not exceed 10 cm. Painted in white color with a slight grayish tint. As they grow closer to the center appear yellowish spots. Cylindrical stand painted in the same color as the hat. Its length is about 10 cm. the Fungus has a wide plate of white color. Poisoning ryadovka white can sometimes be due to the fact that it is confused with wild mushrooms.
- Ryadovka brown. Is considered conditionally poisonous. Her eating is impossible due to the unpleasant bitter taste. The hat is painted brown. Has small flakes. In the center you can see the dense mound. Records of the fungus is quite wide, located often.
Coming into the forest, carefully inspect each mushroom. Remember that mushroom poisoning can have devastating health consequences.
If you are in doubt about whether a mushroom is poisonous, not to tear it. Better the collected fungi will be quite a bit, but they will all be edible.
Symptoms of poisoning
A scientist to the end could not figure out the mechanism of action of toxic substances, contained in these mushrooms. But we already know that the poisoning can lead to serious consequences including death. There are the following symptoms:
- Recurring episodes of vomiting.
- Excessive secretion of saliva.
- Severe diarrhea.
- Cutting pains in region of stomach.
- Fatigue, weakness, do not leave the desire to fall asleep.
In Radovich does not contain hallucinogenic substances, their use does not lead to confusion or delirium.
Upon detection of symptoms of poisoning should immediately consult a doctor. Serious consequences will be avoided only if the assistance will be provided in a timely manner and in compliance with all rules.
Event first aid
If began to show symptoms of poisoning, the victim must quickly provide first aid and call an ambulance. Procrastination is dangerous for life. Rescue activities are performed in the following order:
- Get rid of the remnants of the fungi in the stomach to help the flushing. It is better to use a pale pink solution of potassium permanganate. Just ensure that all the crystals have completely dissolved. The penetration of insoluble particles on the mucous membranes can cause damage. This liquid you need to drink as much as possible. After that provoke vomiting by pushing on the base of the tongue. This procedure was repeated at least three times. As the washing liquid can be used and the saline solution. For every litre of water adds half a teaspoon of salt.
- After washing you need to take a higher dose of adsorbent. Better use of modern effective drugs, for example, filtrum, enterosgel, POLYSORB, and others. But can be applied to ordinary activated carbon. It is taken from the calculation: 1 tablet for every 10 kg weight of the victim.
- If diarrhea is not observed, it is necessary to take a laxative. This will help to cleanse the bowel from the remnants of toxic substances. As such the product is suitable magnesia.
- After all the activity, put the patient to bed and wrap the warm blanket. Hands and feet can be applied warmer.
- If the victim is tormented by the dizziness, drink it with strong-brewed black tea.
While waiting for the arrival of the ambulance, the man can not give to eat and drink alcohol.Prohibited the use of antipyretics, antiemetics and antidiarrheal drugs. This will only aggravate the disease. Upon arrival, experts tell them about all the activities carried out. So they will be easier to develop the right method of therapy.
Accurate diagnosis and proper treatment method can be determined solely by the specialist after passing medical examinations for the victims.
If poisoning is used the massive use of drugs to detoxify the body. If the disease is provoked disorders in the cardiovascular system or kidney failure, then apply measures to restore normal functioning of damaged organs. You may need correction of homeostasis and the use of drugs with hepatoprotective action.
During treatment and for several weeks after he injured will have to adhere to dietary menu. This will reduce the load on the frail body. The recommended use of fortified products which help to strengthen the immune system.
Poisoning Radovani is a serious disease. If time does not render assistance to a person, it can be seriously affected. Why not collect in the woods strange mushrooms. It is better to abandon questionable instances than then to be treated for poisoning.