The red caviar poisoning symptoms and signs
Red caviar on Banquet tables. This delicacy is prized for its delicate flavor and aroma. In addition, its use brings great benefit to the body. But this is true only if the caviar is fresh. Otherwise, it can cause serious health problems. To poisoning red caviar, you must know how to choose this product.
Why does the poisoning
Seafood poisoning can have severe health consequences. In severe cases, it ends with a toxic liver or kidneys, and sometimes fatal. And poisoning black caviar is no less dangerous than red. Therefore this product must be chosen with great care.
Intoxication occurs in the following cases:
- In the use of product after expiration date.
- If ROE was incorrectly treated and saline.
- Violation of sanitary norms during processing.
- Noncompliance with storage rules.
- Getting into the eggs of pathogenic microorganisms.
Pay close attention to the product that you eat. Choose only products from reliable producers.
Rules for the choice of red caviar
Coming to the store for this delicacy, do not take down the first available Bank. When choosing, consider the following guidelines:
- Inspect the package. It should not be a leak. Product sold by weight it is better to refuse, as it is impossible to accurately determine the shelf life of the product. Prefer glass jars. In them you can see the eggs.
- Good caviar is extracted and processed in late summer. If the date of manufacture later, this means that the delicacy was frozen for a long time, or pickled. This increases the risk that it settled pathogens.
- If the product is in glass jar, carefully inspect. The eggs must be integers, not sticky.
- Eggs in a metal pot to consider can not, therefore, carefully study the label. The production date and expiration date must be embossed on the cover. The dates are printed, it is easy to change.
- Give preference to delicacy produced in Kamchatka and the far East.
Adhering to these simple rules, you will be able to choose a quality safe product.
If you bought eggs, opened the jar and felt a nasty smell, throw it away or bring it back to the store. Remember that health is worth more than any delicacy.
Even if you choose high-quality fresh product, improper storage can lead to rapid deterioration. Read the label. It indicates the temperature at which must be kept on opened packaging. If you have already opened the jar, observe the following rules:
- To store the caviar in the tin can not. Put it in a clean glass container that is tightly closed.
- Bank storage should not be too large. Once you have put in it eggs, free space it should not stay. The presence of air in the container will lead to the beginning of the fermentation process.
- Pour over the caviar table spoon of vegetable oil. This film prevents ingress of air and spoilage.
- For closing banks do not use the tin lid. It is better to select plastic or glass.
- To store caviar it is necessary in the refrigerator. If you want to wait for a long time, place in the freezer. But remember that after thawing, the product loses much in taste and appearance.
- In the refrigerator place a jar on the top shelf and closer to the wall.
Only at observance of these rules, you can be sure that the product will not deteriorate quickly. If caviar is still corrupted, do not regret it, and immediately discard. Stale has expired caviar is extremely dangerous.
Signs of spoiled caviar
Understand that caviar is very deteriorated, it is possible according to the following criteria:
- The unpleasant smell. The decomposition products have a sharp specific smell. It is possible to accurately determine that the eggs are not usable.
- The taste of bitterness. Sometimes caviar is bitter because of errors in its production. If the fish has damaged the gallbladder, the bile hit in the calf. In this case, the use of the product is not dangerous, but tasty it is not. Bitterness may appear due to improper storage of delicacy. In this case, it is simply dangerous. Unpleasant taste the product can give used food preservative.
- If the eggs visible traces of mold, it must be immediately discarded. Some remove only the affected part, and the rest are trying to eat. In this case, the probability of poisoning is very large.
- Of damage to the product do the talking and appeared on it of mucus.
At detection of such signs of damage from the delicacy should immediately get rid of.
Symptoms of poisoning
If you understand that the eggs are spoiled, too late, the main time to take action. In this case, you will be able to avoid severe health consequences. Among the main signs of poisoning spoiled red caviar isolated:src="/poisoning/images/1112-4.jpg">
- Pain localized in the epigastric region.
- Prolonged diarrhea.
- Colic, flatulence.
- Frequent vomiting.
- General weakness.
- The decrease in blood pressure.
- Sometimes there is an increase in body temperature.
- In severe cases there is loss of consciousness, disorientation in space.
The first symptoms may occur within hours after eating a defective product.
If you ate quite a lot, immediately call an ambulance. When small amounts often enough to take timely first aid measures.
Event first aid
If you don't know what to do in case of poisoning with red caviar, seek help from a doctor. A specialist will be able to assess the victim's condition and develop a correct treatment strategy. Among the activities first-aid release:
- Lavage of the stomach. For this you can use a pale pink solution of potassium permanganate. Just make sure that its crystals are completely dissolved in the water. The victim should drink as much as possible such a solution. Then you need to induce vomiting. It is enough to slightly press down on the base of the tongue. If potassium permanganate at hand was not, use water with the addition of a small amount of salt. Per liter is enough one teaspoon.
- You must accept the adsorbent. The simplest of them is activated carbon. It will take about 10-15 pills depending on the weight of the victim. For every 10 kg is one tablet. Other absorbent products can be taken only after consultation with your doctor.
- If the poisoning is accompanied by severe fever, give antipyretic to the victim.
- Poisoning leads to severe dehydration. To restore water-salt balance helps in the consumption of large quantities of common water, or decoctions of medicinal herbssuch as chamomile or mint. To increase the body's resistance to disease helps broth hips. Milk in cases of poisoning drinking is strictly prohibited. This will only aggravate the already difficult situation.
After the arrival of the ambulance will notify the experts about all the activities carried out. Name the drugs used and their number. This will help doctors to choose the right tactics of further treatment.
In which case you need to go to the doctor
As a rule, red caviar in large quantities no one eats. Therefore, poisoning can cope on their own. Recovery occurs within two days. But there are a few situations in which you need to seek help from a doctor:
- If poisoned child. In this case the poisoning of even a small amount of delicacy can have serious consequences.
- During pregnancy. Poisoning can have adverse consequences for the child, therefore it is necessary to immediately consult a doctor and get tested.
- If symptoms persist longer than two days.
- Muscle weakness, lethargy, drowsiness.
- Signs of dehydration are not even in the use of large amounts of fluid.
If necessary, the doctor may prescribe medication. Most often used Registratsionnaya and antibiotic therapy. The specialist will select the specific medicines and their dosage. Uncontrolled use of any drugs may lead to complications.
The consequences of poisoning red caviar
At untimely or incorrect treatment of poisoning complications may occur. Severe dehydration of the body leads to the development of gastroenteritis syndrome. If time does not take action happens in hypovolemic shock. Then take a long serious treatment in the infectious Department of medical institutions.
Red caviar is a tasty and healthy product. But in certain circumstances it may become dangerous. So do not forget about the rules of delicacy and high quality standards of storage. Then the poisoning will be avoided.