Overdose of a preparation "flemoksin soljutab": symptoms, treatment
If the treatment used such a drug as "flemoksin soljutab", overdose only happens in case of uncontrolled use, disorders, and treatment regimens. This medicine is used to treat infectious processes, which are triggered by susceptible to amoxicillin disease-causing microorganisms. Often the General clinical use of this antimicrobial drug are diseases of urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, digestive system. Also the medication used for the treatment of pathological processes on the surface of the skin.
Characteristics of the drug
The preparation "flemoksin soljutab" contains the active ingredient – amoxicillin, which is anti-bacterial elements which is active against causative agents of many diseases, especially those that are of infectious origin. After the application is rapidly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. After two or three hours the concentration of active substance of the medicine reaches the maximum value in the blood. When administered orally Flemoxin its active substances are absorbed into the blood plasma fluid. The accumulation of active elements during the course of therapy occurs in the bone, in the inner layers of the mucous membranes, intraocular fluids, mucus.
This medicine belongs to the category of antibiotic penicillin. The tool has minimal side effects and contraindications. Flemoxin very rarely disrupts the balance of microflora in the intestinal tract, so the dysbacteriosis does not develop. The drug of different duration, so the acceptance of it can only be done once per day. The medication can increase the effects of other drugs.
The resorption can actively influence pathogens which are the causative agents of many infectious processes. Treatment with Flemoxin appropriate in the presence of such diseases and conditions:
- diseases of the respiratory system;
- inflammatory and infectious processes in organs of hearing;
- the process of an infectious nature in the organs of the urinary system;
- inflammatory diseases in the gall bladder and its channels;
- some diseases, sexually transmitted diseases (e.g., gonorrhea);
- inflammatory and infectious processes of the skin;
- certain specific diseases (leptospirosis, listeriosis);
- infectious processes in the intestinal tract.
Drugs and dosages should appoint a specialist.
When not assigned to and side effects of the drug
Sometimes the use of drugs some patients may suffer allergic reactions to the active ingredients. Typically, these reactions manifest themselves in the form of itching on the skin, hyperemia of mucous membranes, rashes on the epidermis. If there is a predisposition to allergic reactions, the drug is prescribed with caution.
Sometimes "flemoksin Solutab" can trigger the development of diarrhea, with prolonged use may develop colitis. Be wary appointed medicine for infectious mononucleosis, and lymphocytic leukemia.
In General the drug is well tolerated in the treatment of many inflammatory and infectious processes. Sometimes there may appear side effects that do not require specific treatment. After preparation they are themselves. Among the possible side effects note:
- the appearance of nausea or vomiting, upset his chair, the emergence of unpleasant sensations in the anus, inflammation in the large or small intestine;
- sleep disturbance, the appearance of irritability, frequent headaches;
- rapid pulse, heart palpitations, breathing difficulties;
- may appear painful sensations in the articular apparatus and the stiffness of the movement (mainly in the morning);
- also the body can respond to the emergence of thrush, rashes on the skin, dermatitis;
- in the blood liquid it is noted deviation from the norm – reduced rate of hemoglobin, eosinophils can decrease or increase in concentration.
Dosage and intake peculiarities
If diseases are mild, for adults the dosage is usually administered up to 700 mg per day. The duration of therapeutic effects is determined by the attending doctor. The average duration of the course is not less than 5 days.
The doctor in the presence of certain indications may prolong the treatment up to two weeks. Depending on the severity of the disease, sometimes reception is increased to three times a day. Throughout the period of therapy, need to monitor blood counts and kidney function. Medicine drink, not liquid, during a meal or after it.
Not recommended simultaneous use of alcoholic beverages, as it is fraught with complications in the gastro-intestinal tract may disrupt the chair can appear skin rash, and disturbed function of the nervous system.
The dosage during treatment must identify a qualified, self-medication with antibiotics is unacceptable.
Overdosea preparation "flemoksin soljutab"
Usually the drug is well tolerated. With strict adherence to all instructions and medical guidelines, overdose is virtually impossible. But if it is unchecked too high a dose, the person may appear disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, nausea, occasionally the urge to vomit, diarrhea.
Symptoms of severe overdose:
- severe vomiting;
- violation of coordination of movements;
- tremor in the extremities;
- severe dehydration.
If too pronounced symptoms recommended treatment enterosorbents, also used the solutions of electrolytes to restore the water-salt balance in the body.
Thanks to the sorbents from the body remove toxins and excess major active components of medicines. In case of overdose you must contact your specialist who will determine how to eliminate the phenomenon and will be different treatment plan. You may need to switch medications.