Overdose tentena adult and children
Almost every person in life there are such situations when the nervous system works almost wear. It can be a stressful situation at work, at home or in educational institution. TenTen (Tenoten) helps to gently relieve nervous tension, normalizes sleep and helps to restore the person a positive mood. The drug is used to treat adult patients and children. With proper technique, he is perfectly safe. Overdose tentena can only be in exceptional cases, this condition always requires the doctor's advice.
General characteristics of drugs
TenTen belongs to the group of nootropic drugs. The drug is characterized by good anti-depressant and neuroprotective properties. The active substance are antibodies to protein S-100. This substance is produced by the brain and is responsible for human reaction to a particular stimulus. The dose of the active substance that contains the medicine, is quite small, but well suppresses anxiety and normalizes the psycho-emotional health. TenTen does not cause abnormal drowsiness, lethargy or distraction.
A pharmaceutical company produces TenTen in the form of tablets for sucking. Shade tablets white or slightly cream-colored, cylindrical shape. Each tablet is divided in the middle line, for the convenience of the division. On one side is stamped the name of the manufacturer, the second was the name of the drug. The medicine is Packed in cardboard boxes of 20 pieces, 10 pieces in blister.
When prescribed TenTen
Drug is prescribed in the complex therapy for adults and children with such diseases and conditions:
- Acute neurosis and neurotic illness.
- Stress disorder.
- Nervous tension, excessive anxiety.
- Strong irritability and anxiety.
- Apathetic state.
- The recovery period after a head injurythat caused the cerebral circulation.
- Violations of vegetative character.
- As a preventive measure for sudden change situation or life circumstances.
The drug should be prescribe only by a doctor after a complete examination of the patient.
Contraindications and side effects
TenTen refers to natural drugs, so contraindications it is not so much. These include individual intolerance substances included in the medicine, the periods of childbearing and breastfeeding women. In addition, a children's form of the drug should not be prescribed to children under 3 years and adult TenTen should not be prescribed to teenagers up to 18 years inclusive. The treatment of such patients is carried out pediatric form of the medication.
The drug has a rather mild sedative effects and in most cases well tolerated by patients of different age groups. Very rarely can occur following side effects:
- Mild disorders of digestion.
- Dryness of the oral mucosa.
- Allergic reactions, which are most often associated with intolerance to some components.
If you receive tentena observed changes in health status, it is necessary to consult the doctor. You may need treatment.
How to take TenTen
Medicinal remedy, according to the instructions for use, resolves, regardless of the food. Children shown 1 tablet up to 3 times a day. The course of treatment chosen by the doctor individually, based on the child's age and the severity of the disease.
Adult patients are prescribed 1-2 tablets at a time, up to 3 times a day, if necessary, you can slightly increase the dosage. Treatment is usually 1-3 months, but in special cases can last up to six months. Repeat treatment in 1-2 months.
Tablet must fully dissolve in the mouth, they can not swallow or grind – if such they are ineffective!
In some cases, it may be overdose
If TenTen be at exactly the designated doctor, the dose, the overdose. Intoxication with this drug may be in such cases:
- If the medicine had been carelessly left by adults in a conspicuous place, he took the child and ate a large quantity of pills.
- In self-medication if the therapeutic dosage is significantly exceeded.
- If the drug is taken in conjunction with other sedatives and alcohol in suicidal purposes.
Overdose children's form tentena doctors record often, as children take the tablets for sweets and resolves them in large quantities.
Symptoms of overdose tentena
In case of overdose tentena mainly changes in the Central nervous system, although excessive consumption of drugs may have an impact on all the organs. Symptoms of overdose is this:
- indigestion, accompanied by flatulence and heartburn;
- dry mouth and constant feeling of thirst;
- the feeling of fatigue and weakness;
- allergic rashes on the skin.
Basicallyin case of overdose multiplied side effects. Medical help is required if the amount ingested drug is very large, if poisoned child, pregnant woman or people with poor health. In that case, if the overdose is mild, all phenomena pass unnoticed during the day.
Can cause symptoms similar to poisoning by heroin, respiratory depression, depression of the vomiting and cough centers, as well as constriction of the pupils.
Help with an overdose
When it is detected that the man had consumed too many pills, you need to perform such manipulations aimed at reducing the intake of drugs into the bloodstream:
- Patient thoroughly rinse the mouth, you can gently clean the tongue, palate and gums with a toothbrush.
- If the medicine was swallowed, give the victim to drink up to a liter of weak solution of salt and artificially induce vomiting. This procedure needs to be repeated several times until the waste water is clean. The patient with washing, hold upright to avoid choking on vomit.
- Give the victim to drink any adsorbents suitable the activated carbon.
If after treatment the person feels well, then you should not worry, all the symptoms quickly pass. If the victim is not getting any better or the condition deteriorates, it is required to call an ambulance.
The packaging of the drug be sure to show the doctor if the patient required the help of paramedics. This will speed up diagnosis and facilitate treatment.
Can I take medicine together with alcohol
Some patients wonder what happens if you take TenTen at the same time with alcoholic beverages. To do this, of course, is not desirable, because any drug may behave unpredictably in conjunction with alcohol. TenTen contains the minimum dose of active substances, so a strong negative impact on the body will not. When drinking alcohol during treatment can be accommodation disturbances, which quickly pass without specific treatment.
TenTen is a good drug that, according to the reviews, to gently release tension and stress. This medication of natural origin, so side effects it is unlikely. To avoid overdose, you should not self-medicate on the advice of a neighbor. Keep the preparation needed in the place that unreachable to the children, well, if it will be a special Cabinet, which is locked.