How long nicotine out of body during breeding
No surprise the phrase that Smoking is dangerous and harmful for our body. Cigarette smoke contains many substances that negatively affect human health. Smokers gradually "earn" a huge number of diseases, some of which are deadly and incurable. In this article, we examined how many out nicotine from the body how to accelerate this process, as well as diseases that can develop while Smoking.
How nicotine gets into the blood stream
Inhalation of cigarette smoke, nicotine goes on the surface of the mucous membranes. It is through them and is absorbed into the blood. Contrary to popular misconception, most of the nicotine absorbed is not easy, and with the mucous membranes of the mouth, esophagus and stomach.
According to estimates of scientists, not all inhaled during Smoking nicotine is absorbed into the bloodstream. Only 10-20% of it remains in the body. The remainder is exhaled by man.
In the use of chewing tobacco into the bloodstream absorbed more than 90% of nicotine. Its such use in times more harmful than Smoking. The same can be said about snuff. Its use often leads to oncological pathologies.
Don't forget that when Smoking cigarettes the body gets not only the nicotine. Often resins, products of combustion and other chemicals have a much greater harm than the nicotine.
How quickly nicotine leaves the body
After some time, displays the nicotine from the body completely? After getting into the blood nicotine begins to "processed" by the liver, kidneys and lungs. Half-life averages a few hours.
About half caught in the blood nicotine is excreted unchanged by the kidneys. This process lasts for 15 hours. The remaining part of the nicotine is converted by the liver into cotinine. In the process of processing the involved enzyme system of the liver.
Complete cleansing of the body from nicotine occurs within 48 hours after Smoking the last cigarette. The day will be an improvement of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, and also quickly the lungs will begin to detoxify.
Despite the fact that tobacco is kept in the body is relatively long and the nicotine leaves the blood in 24 hours, the effects of Smoking can stay with a person for a long time.
What happens to body after quitting Smoking
If you are going to give up the habit, you should know what happens with your body. Positive changes begin to manifest within a few hours after the last cigarette. Every day the risk of cardiovascular and oncological pathologies is reduced and the person recovers their health. The body is cleared of nicotine and other dangerous components of cigarette, is starting to regenerate.
According to scientists, the physical addiction to nicotine fully take place already after 3 days after Smoking cessation. All further desire to smoke exclusively related to psychological dependence.
In the following list we have collected a list of the changes that occur to the person who quit Smoking:
- 20 minutes after Smoking the last cigarette, the heart rate comes to normal. Nicotine accelerates the heart rate. According to statistics, more than half of smokers have problems with the cardiovascular system.
- After 24 hours after the last dose of nicotine the body is completely liberated from carbon monoxide – substances caused by Smoking. This treatment triggers the metabolism, the body begins to function better.
- 48 hours there is a complete withdrawal of nicotine from the body. It was during this period man gets rid of the physical nicotine addiction.
- After 3-4 days start the restoration of the respiratory system. Lung tissue is most affected by Smoking. The exit of tobacco and Smoking products will not begin until 3-4 days after the last puff. Toxins are "cleansed" of light gradually. Full purification comes only after 9-10 months after getting rid of addiction. Gradually disappears shortness of breath, smoker's cough.
- For 3-5 months, the normalization of the cardiovascular system, microcirculation and blood circulation. In humans, normalizes blood pressure, he becomes more hardy and active.
- After 4-5 months, lost shortness of breath when climbing up and physical exercise. This phenomenon develops as a result of restoration of blood circulation and respiratory system.
High risk of developing malignant pathologies retained for 10 years after release from nicotine addiction. And the sooner people quit Smoking, the less chances he has to make lung cancer.
Does nicotine through breast milk
The excretion of nicotine from the body women feeding breast milk to her baby, is not only via the kidneys, liver and lungs. This process also involved the breast milk.
30 minutes after smoked cigarettes in the milk increases the level of nicotine, which is then ingested by the baby. Children, reared in such "nicotine" milk in the future have a lot of problems withhealth.
Remember that the myth came from somewhere in the nation that breast milk is able to neutralize nicotine has nothing to do with reality. Nicotine in unchanged form excreted from breast milk directly into the baby's body.
What diseases can be caused by Smoking and nicotine
Nicotine and Smoking are slow but sure killers of the human body. Cigarette smoke does not cause disease after Smoking a few cigarettes. What long-term Smoking increases the risk of various pathological conditions.
But at the same time no doctor can tell you how long you need to smoke to die, for example, from lung cancer. Someone this pathology can develop and after a year of intensive Smoking, and some it will never happen.
The most common pathologies that can be caused by Smoking, include:
- cardiovascular disease, including angina, atherosclerosis, acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, coronary artery disease, hypertension;
- malignant neoplasms. Cancers caused by Smoking, not always localized in the lungs. They can start their growth in the mucosa of the oral cavity, respiratory tract, esophagus and stomach;
- diseases of the digestive system: peptic ulcer, chronic gastritis, dyspepsia, reflux disease;
- pathology of pregnancy. Women who smoke often there is premature termination of pregnancy, eclampsia, the birth of children with developmental disabilities. Also women who smoke are more likely to be diagnosed infertility;
- erectile dysfunction, impotence in men;
- pathology of vision, early loss of it;
- osteoporosis, susceptibility to fractures.
Is it possible to accelerate the elimination of nicotine from the body
Time removing nicotine from the body can be independently accelerated. It is necessary to conduct people, who decided to finally quit Smoking. Also with the help of simple recommendations you can speed up the recovery of the body and to reduce the negative effects from nicotine.
The following is a list of recommendations with which you will be able not only to speed up the process of cleansing the body of nicotine, but also to help him recover quicker and to be fully operational:
- Drink plenty of liquids. The liquid needed by the body for speedy removal from it of toxins. Per day an adult should drink adequate amounts of fluid, which is calculated for each individual and depends on weight. So, for 1 kg of weight should drink 30 ml of water. For example, if you weight 75 kg per day should drink at least 2.25 litres of fluids. This number is necessary for the proper functioning of the metabolism and rapid detoxification.
- Drink fresh juices (fresh juices). These drinks help to replenish the body's need for vitamins and minerals.
- Try as much as possible to eat dairy products. They help the lungs to detoxify toxins and restore its structure. Dairy products make up the calcium reserves in the body, deficiency of which is frequently observed in smokers.
- Walks in the fresh air. It is best to walk in a pine forest, parks, near the lake. But if you are not able to walk every day in nature, go somewhere. Walking is an excellent cardio training, during which the improvement of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, which usually suffer most from Smoking.
- Periodically visit bath and sauna. In these places there is a great and quick detoxification of the body through which comes out the waste, toxins, and harmful substances. But, note that people-hypotensive, that is, those who have low blood pressure, caution is advised to visit the baths and saunas, not to stay there at high temperatures, and may develop dizziness, blackouts, loss of consciousness.
- To restore the mucous membrane of the esophagus and stomach after Smoking and of exposure to the smoke with nicotine, you should drink a decoction of flax seeds, chamomile tea and St. John's wort.
Nicotine is excreted from the body during the first two days. But the effects of Smoking can stay with a person for years and lead to serious diseases. Nicotine adversely affects not only the lungs, it also destroys blood vessels, affects the digestive and cardiovascular system. All smokers are at risk for oncologic pathology and with frequent Smoking has the risk to make the nicotine poisoning. If you decide to quit Smoking – do it today, and after two days of physical dependence on nicotine will be held, and with psychological you will be able to cope.