Is it harmful wine: the benefits and harms of this drink
The tradition of drinking wine before a meal came to us from the French. They for centuries steadily observe this tradition. Some people think that such frequent use of this drink can lead to alcoholism and no benefit from it. But many doctors dispute this view and argue that wine in reasonable doses not only does not harm the body but also promotes rapid recovery of the person after many diseases. Is it harmful wine and is it worth it to eat every day? To answer this question, it is necessary to thoroughly examine all the positive and negative sides.
General characteristics of the drink
The wine is made from berries, sugar and water, by fermentation. This files most often for preparing a beverage using grapes of different varieties, although the house wine is also made from cherries, currants and other berries that grow on the plot.
The wine is rich in vitamins and minerals. It includes manganese, iodine, rubidium, potassium and phosphorus. Contains vitamins C, B, PP, essential oils and esters. These substances are well-toned human body and lowering the pressure. In the beverage contain substances that act as antibacterial drugs. In wine there are specific components that promote the elimination of toxins from the body.
The wine has a natural radioactivity that is equal to healing mineral waters.
What benefits brings the wine
It's hard to say what is more from drinking wine – good or bad. Moderate amount of red vintage wine is uniquely useful in cardiovascular diseases. No wonder the homeland of wine in France, the mortality from such diseases is minimal, although the kitchen of the French in bold and with a high content of cholesterol. It can be concluded that drinking wine in moderation every day is not so bad. A list of useful properties of the drink:
- Helps to improve appetite and normalize the gastrointestinal tract.
- Dilates blood vessels and stimulates the circulatory system.
- Accelerates metabolism and helps to gently bring toxic substances from the body.
- Promotes immunity. Is a natural antioxidant, slows the aging process.
- Prevents development of oncological diseases.
- Prevents tooth decay and Tartar buildup.
- Supports hormonal balance.
- Natural antidepressant.
Which of the ingredients makes the drink is useful is still unknown. Specialists in vain struggling with the answer.
It is worth remembering that not all the wine can have a beneficial impact on the body and to heal diseases. The product must be of good quality and well seasoned.
The effects of wine on blood
Grape red wine has a beneficial effect on the hematopoietic system. Drink prevents the formation of blood clots and plaques that clog blood vessels.
Only one drink allows you to expand blood vessels, promote blood flow and reduce the pressure. Cahors in small doses prescribed for patients in the rehabilitation process after heart attacks and severe operations. The patient is given every day for a few teaspoons of the drink, if necessary diluting with water.
Wine for cancer
To abuse wine for cancer is impossible, as it promotes activity of cancer cells. But this Sunny drink is quite suitable as a prophylactic agent that can prevent some types of cancer. Thus, it is scientifically proven that prostate cancer can be successfully treated with wine, in combination therapy.
Effect on viruses
The vine contains specific substances that protect the berries from pests. These properties are transmitted and guilt. The experiments have shown that it is actively taken with pathogens. Proven effectiveness in fighting viruses, herpes and fungal infections. People who moderately drink wine, much less sick.
Wine and lifespan
Scientists is to prove that the wine prolongs life. The beverage contains the active ingredient resveratrol, which is able to prolong the life of yeast by 80%. Studies in humans and other mammals have not been conducted, therefore, it is unknown whether this substance impact on the duration of human life.
How does the wine on appearance
Many dancers enjoyed a unique diet, which consists of a bottle of white wine with cheese or red with assorted fruits. Choleretic components contained in the product maintain good form. In addition, the drink contains components that stimulate the endocrine system and contribute to the restoration of the intestinal microflora. If you drink quality wine in moderation, it reduces the risk of stone formation in the kidneys and easily excreted toxins.
Drinking a small glass of Sunny beverage before a meal, the person activates the stomach and intestines. The appetite improves, the food trapped in the stomach, is rapidly digested and does not occur stagnation.
Help with stress
That good wine helps to get rid of worries and stress, apeople know firsthand. This natural antidepressant allows you to quickly relieve the tension and cheer. The man who drank quite a bit of the drink, becoming more confident and relaxed, he was easy to communicate with other people.
Can I drink wine women and children
Women can use reasonable quality wine. The only exception is pregnancy and breastfeeding. This magical drink improves skin elasticity, prevents the appearance of cellulite and improves circulation. During menstruation the wine is displayed as a tool that stimulates the production of estrogens.
This may seem strange, but Cahors dietitians administered to children as a medicine for poor appetite or underdevelopment in height and weight. The therapeutic dose of 1 teaspoon before each meal.
Give wine to children only as directed by your doctor. It is impossible to self-medicate and start to give the kids the alcohol only on the advice of a neighbor or friend.
What kind of wine are allowed to eat every day
Flavored drink can be consumed within reasonable limits every day for the normalization of the digestive tract or recovery after an illness. You should follow some conditions:
- The product must be good and natural, do not contain dyes and preservatives. When you purchase should pay attention to the label that is pasted on the bottle, the composition should be free of preservatives, flavors and flavor enhancers. Good wine can not be cheap.
- Equally useful to all types of wine, regardless of color. All varieties of the drink contain useful trace elements and antioxidants, but red wine "Isabella", of ripened under the sun of grapes, the most useful.
- The stores got a drink from the pink grapes. This product has the original aroma and taste, has stimulating effects on the body and delivers it to a complex of minerals and vitamins.
Do not buy a bottle of wine, where it is stated that this drink restored from the dry matter – it could be a surrogate of poor quality.
What harm can cause wine
In a fragrant drink can contain not only useful substances and vitamins, there may be present and harmful compounds. If in the manufacture of wine was broken technology or the drink was made in secret, then it can contain a large amount of toxic substances. The multiplication of pathogenic microflora occurs during improper storage of the products. Drinking wine can lead to such illnesses:
- persistent headaches;
- allergic reactions to components that are part of the product;
- acute asthma attacks;
- increases the risk of breast cancer in women, as the wine promotes the production of estrogen;
- red sweet wine is very high in calories, and so helps to set excess weight;
- people with alcohol dependence is not desirable to drink the beverage even in small doses. The same can be said about people who have a genetic predisposition to alcoholism. Drinking just one glass of wine a day can develop into a persistent alcoholism.
The people who have a history of a diabetes of any type, the wine is contraindicated, even in small doses.
Before you start daily to drink the alcoholic beverage as a preventive or therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.
Useful homemade wine
Many people the most beneficial and natural think young home-made wine. This is not entirely true, as it plays the role of what the prepared beverage and maintaining the technology. In addition, home product poorly treated and contains a large amount of fusel oilsthat are formed during fermentation, these substances are very poisonous.
But the benefits of quality homemade wine is still there and quite noticeable:
- A drink made from apples, helps to improve digestion, stabilization of the cardiovascular system and normalization of weight.
- Wine made from cherries, currants, Aronia reduces the fragility of blood vessels.
- Drink raspberry, strawberry, blueberries, blackberries contain a lot of iron, helps increase hemoglobin and well toned body.
- Wines made from berries and fruits, enhance immunity to various infectious diseases. They have a pronounced bactericidal action.
Wine, home cooked, very useful. But do not forget that the benefits of the drink will be only in case if it is consumed in moderation.
Is it possible to poison the wine
Wine, especially homemade, it can be poisonous. Some people drink at home use sulphur, excess of which can cause poisoning.
Excessive consumption of the product will cause alcohol poisoning, with all its consequences. In addition, you may be nonalcoholic intoxication if cooking used fruit with pits – apricots, cherries, plums. The nucleoli of the bones include a large number ofhydrocyanic acid, which is converted into a drink is a poison to humans.
Poisoning of wine and if for preparation and storage of the beverage use metal utensils. In the interaction of the product with metals a chemical reaction takes place with release of toxic substances.
A glass of good aged wine occasionally does not hurt anyone. To avoid health problems, it is important to drink just a drink and not to abuse it.