Americna water and alcohol: used in the alcoholism
Alcoholism is a terrible and dangerous disease in which a person becomes physically and psychologically dependent on alcohol and can not imagine a day of my life without alcohol. People with this disease, gradually become antisocial, dangerous. They destroy your life and the life of loving their people, relatives. If you try the treatment of alcoholism are often used dangerous and untested method. One of them we decided to consider this article. We will try to answer the following questions: does americna water in the alcohol, is it dangerous to take internally, what can be the consequences?
The description of the drug
Americna water is a dermatological agent for external topical treatment of head lice. It refers to a group of antiparasitic drugs.
Remember that the safe use americnas water is only possible when using it after doctor appointments. You must also comply with all recommendations of the doctor and stick to the required dosage.
The only indication to use americnas water is pediculosis. This drug is able to destroy both lice and nits.
Contraindications to the use of the drug:
- the presence of individual intolerance or Allergy to the drug;
- children up to age 2.5 years;
- the whole period of pregnancy;
- feeding the child breast milk.
Apply americow water on the hairy surface of the head is necessary only in rubber gloves. It must not enter in the eyes or on the mucous membranes of the body.
Use in alcoholism
Drunkenness and alcoholism are huge problems in modern society. People who use systematically alcohol, destroys not only his life but also the lives of their loved ones. The people believed that americna water from alcohol helps to cope with addiction and to overcome a constant craving for alcohol.
According to the official instructions americnas water, it can be used only locally and is contraindicated for ingestion. This drug can cause acute poisoning and intoxication, and also affect internal organs. Doctors don't recommend to use americow water from alcoholism or any other disease in which this remedy should be taken orally.
Substances in americow water, toxic to humans. The use of drugs prepared from this plant is dangerous to humans. Very often people wanting to help their loved ones to get rid of addictions to alcohol, ready to go on a desperate and dangerous things to achieve the desired result.
Taking americow water inside, and you self-consciously put their lives in danger. All the responsibility falls only on your shoulders, in the instructions to the drug indicated that the use of this drug can only be local.
A decoction of hellebore in the treatment of alcoholism
Ingest not exactly pharmaceutical preparation of hellebore. In folk medicine widely used a decoction of dried roots genericnih. It's very easy to prepare at home. With his use precautions dosing. Overdose this broth is dangerous and can lead to serious consequences.
To prepare the broth you will need the dry roots of hellebore. You can buy them at a regular pharmacy. Be sure to pay attention to the expiration date.
One teaspoon of dry genericnih roots pour boiling water (50 ml). Then give the broth to infuse for 60 minutes. After an hour, strain the broth through cheesecloth or a strainer, and refrigerate.
Ready broth can be stored for no longer than five days. Even if you don't have time to use it during this time, pour and cook fresh.
Rules of admission
Make chemeritsy decoction in the treatment of alcoholism three times daily during the meal. Single dose – 2 drops. To dose it with a pipette. The use of greater doses is forbidden and can lead to acute and severe poisoning.
A decoction of hellebore can be secretly added to an alcoholic food or beverages. Their taste will not change, he will not suspect your involvement.
The expected effect
The effect of taking chemerichko broth will be noticeable during human consumption of alcoholic beverages. He will appear copious vomiting and nausea from even small amounts of alcohol.
For several weeks, it will form a sharp aversion to alcohol, as after each reception will experience vomiting, nausea, profuse diarrhea and cramps in the stomach.
First, a person will try to pick up another alcoholic drink. His poor health he is associated with substandard and counterfeit alcohol. But over time even the thought of alcohol will cause reflex nausea and retching, gradually the craving for alcohol will disappear.
Features of use
A decoction of hellebore with the wrong technique can lead not only to acute poisoning, but death. It is believed that 1 g dry roots of this plant, imbibed the deadlyperson.
Below, we have gathered for you the tips to prevent poisoning by the decoction of hellebore:
- Keep the decoction of hellebore or her roots in places inaccessible for children or for people who do not know what it is. For example, if a person suffering from alcohol addiction, not aware that you are treating him americkim broth, it can accidentally find it in the fridge and drink. Carefully consider the storage place of the drug.
- Don't let the decoction of hellebore to people who have diseases associated with the cardiovascular system, hypertension. Also it need to be in the presence of peptic ulcer disease, gastritis, cirrhosis, or hepatitis.
- In contact with the decoction of hellebore to the skin or mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with water. Perhaps the development of chemical burns or severe allergic reactions.
- In the case of taking large doses of the decoction of hellebore, should immediately call the ambulance. During their expectations should be given to the patient to drink some of sorbent, e.g., activated charcoal or smectite.
- If you hide from man the fact of adding it to your food chemerichko broth, do not confess him in this ever. Knowledge of such your actions can neutralize the effectiveness of the treatment and cause aggressive, violent and reckless behavior, dangerous for you.
Remember that the use of the decoction of hellebore to treat alcoholism unsafe for the human body and can lead to intoxication and poisoning. The responsibility for the consequences will be solely on you.
Americna water is a remedy for the treatment of head lice. It can be used only topically, applying it on the scalp. For the treatment of alcoholism can be used a decoction of the dried roots of hellebore, which you can easily prepare at home. When you add it to food the patient should strictly follow the dosage. Weigh the pros and cons before using this folk remedy. It is best to consult with a psychiatrist and find a more safe method of treatment of alcohol dependence.