Pomegranate peel from diarrhea: a prescription for children and adults
Diarrhea is a result of problems with digestion or intestinal infections. To combat it developed a lot of medicines. For those who don't want to resort to chemical drugs, more suitable tools on the basis of natural components. The most effective of them is the recipe of pomegranate peels from diarrhea. Most importantly, know how to prepare this decoction.
Why peel a pomegranate cope with diarrhea
Pomegranate peel is about 25% of the total weight of the fruit. In some variations, this figure may reach 50%. It has a unique composition. It contains minerals, polyphenols, catechins, bioflavonoids, vitamins and tannins. Because of this it has the following properties:
- Facilitates death of pathogenic bacteria. While on the gastro-intestinal tract of the negative impact is not provided.
- Accelerates the healing of ulcers in the intestine.
- Stops the inflammatory process in the colon.
- Has a mild antiparasitic effect.
Included in the vitamins and minerals enhance the protective functions of the body, have a tonic and antioxidant effect. Useful to drink and pomegranate juice in case of diarrhea. It has a beneficial effect on the condition of the blood, improves functioning of the digestive system, stimulates the immune system. The people who introduce pomegranate to your diet, rarely get sick and are always in a good mood.
In some cases, a remedy for diarrhea on the basis of pomegranate peels may lead to negative health effects. Among the main contraindications are:
- Allergic reaction to pomegranate.
- Kidney disease in the acute phase.
- Liver disease, especially hepatitis.
- Hemorrhoids or anal fissures.
- The presence of internal bleeding.
- When taking antihistamines.
- In cases where diarrhea is caused by serious diseases of the digestive system.
In addition to the nutrients in the skin of pomegranate contain alkaloids that can cause poisoning. Therefore to abuse such a tool is impossible. In case of overdose, possible the appearance of pain in the abdomen, dizziness, temporary loss of vision, seizures. In this case, the use of broth should be immediately stopped.
If there is a high body temperature, cramps, vomiting, diarrhea treatment with pomegranate peel to hold dangerous. In such a situation should immediately seek help from a doctor.
Preparation of raw materials
To peel a pomegranate from diarrhea was found to be effective, you need to choose the right fruit. Consider the following guidelines:
- Choose the fruit, the peel of which dry. While inside the it needs to remain juicy.
- Too smooth peel says that the fruit is unripe. In it the concentration of nutrients is minimal.
- Choose only firm to the touch fruit. Soft fruit has begun to deteriorate.
- The place where previously housed the flower should be dry. Choose the fruit, the segments of the tail which diverge.
After you have purchased the correct grenades, it is thoroughly washed in running water. Cut off the rind and separated from it a white wrapper. In such environment there is no nutrients, so it can be safely disposed of.
Prepared crust laid out on clean paper towels and cover with a layer of gauze. From time to time the crust should be turned so that they are evenly drying and they is not formed mold. In this state, they must lie until dry. As a rule, this process lasts no longer than five days.
To store the procured raw materials in packages of construction paper or glass jars with well-fitting lid. On should not be exposed to direct sunlight and moisture.
Prepare the medication
A decoction of pomegranate peels with diarrhea can be prepared by two methods:
- From a powder. Dried crust must be crushed. To do this, grind them in a coffee grinder or grind with a mortar and pestle. The powder can be prepared for the future. Allowed to store it in thick paper bags in a place with low humidity. When you need to prepare some medicine, just separte teaspoon of this raw material in a glass of boiling water. Warm on a water bath for about 15 minutes. Will only filter the infusion means.
- From the whole crusts. Peel of the pomegranate from diarrhea in adults and children can be used not crushing. To this end, several pieces need to pour a glass of boiling water. To insist at least 20 minutes. The filtered decoction should be taken as directed.
Choosing the right method for you how to make pomegranate peel from diarrhea, you will provide yourself and your loved ones safe and effective medicine.
The resulting decoction has an unpleasant bitter taste. If the child refuses to drink it, quickly pour him a decoction of the cheek with a syringe.
How to make cooked means
You can use pomegranate peels from diarrhea for children and adults. But the dosage varies somewhat depending on the age and condition of the person. You have the following options:
- Children up to one year is recommended to drinkone teaspoon three times a day.
- Child age 1 to 12 years can be given one teaspoon of the decoction 4-5 times a day.
- Teenagers are recommended to eat a tablespoon means three times a day.
- An adult with diarrhea is allowed to use two teaspoons up to five times per day.
- During pregnancy a tablespoon of broth diluted in a Cup of water and drink as tea.
Before throwing the baby of pomegranate peel, it is better to consult a doctor. The specialist will be able to identify possible contraindications and to determine the dosage that will fit in your case.
During pregnancy such broth not only helps to cope with diarrhea, which often appears in the first trimester. It will also prevent anaemia. Since the product is fairly allergenic, before applying it is better to consult a specialist.
So useful garnet from diarrhea for children and adults? If properly applied, the unpleasant symptoms will recede after two servings of means. The full course of treatment is two days. If no improvement has occurred, immediately consult a doctor.