Does strong tea diarrhea, in cases of poisoning
On the Internet and in Newspapers with people's recipes, you can find a lot of articles about what a strong tea from diarrhea – the best way. Write that it works quickly and the diarrhea really is. Most doctors agree that it is really true and diarrhea need to drink a Cup of strong sweet tea. Take a look at what accounts for the effective action of strong tea for diarrhea.
Why this drink is useful in case of intoxication
Tea diarrhea and nausea are very effective for the following reasons:
- In cases of poisoning it is better to drink as much fluid as possible, but without impurities. It can be mineral water or the same strong tea. Any liquid will remove toxins from the body with the urine, sweat and through the lungs.
- Strong tea has an antibacterial effect on the body. The tea leaf has components that help the body eliminate dangerous bacteria.
- Also strong tea can increase the pressure, and it is known to be greatly reduced during diarrhea and poisoning in General. Because of this the body would be easier to cope with toxins.
- By itself, the tea improves the digestion, even if there is no diarrhea or any other pronounced symptoms of illness.
- Strong tea contains many antioxidants which stimulate the detoxification process.
Also strong tea in case of poisoning has a tonic effect. The person becomes more awake and ready to continue the fight against diarrhea and vomiting.
Patients usually have an unpleasant smell from a mouth. Now, tea may be partly save people from this horrible effect.
So, the answer to the question as to whether green and black tea for diarrhea and other similar symptoms, is obvious – Yes, it helps! But when it is important to drink not to hurt the body even more.
How to brew and drink this beverage during intoxication
Here are some tips on how to drink black and green tea with diarrhea so as not to harm the body:
- Follow the temperature. It should not be boiled water or just cold water. The temperature of the tea should be average, as close to the body temperature of the patient. Otherwise you can cause irritation of the mucous membranes and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Diarrhea, this drink must be sweet. How many spoons it is necessary to pour into a Cup, depends on the patient – someone three tablespoons already a lot, and another that will not be enough. The main thing, to get a very sweet drink. The fact is, that if poisoning decreases the level of glucose in the blood, and sweet tea just might help to fill it.
Under the influence of sugar in the drink will begin to produce catechins, which are storm all the germs and are excellent for when diarrhea.
- To further stimulate the detoxification process, you can add to ginger tea. Some doctors suggest to do the following:
- pour a Cup of boiling water;
- brew it tea;
- add a teaspoon of ground ginger;
- wait until the boiling water has cooled;
- to wait another 20 minutes to get a good tincture;
- drink a tablespoon after a certain period of time (for example, every two hours).
- You can also drink tea with lemon, but it still needs to be strong. Often, the poisoning is disturbed vitamin balance of the body. Of course, in this work it will be much harder. Lemon is of great help in such cases. Add in the strong tea, lemon in different ways:
- squeeze in a Cup of lemon juice;
- cut the lemon slice and drop it in the Cup;
- to make a lemon infusion is one measure of lemon juice (for example, a spoon) 1/3 Cup and add it to tea while eating.
- Diarrhea and other unpleasant symptoms you can drink tea with salt. Often during the poison disturbed the salt balance of the organism and its need to be filled. Usually the body itself this is indicated by the patient and pulls add a spoon of salt in a Cup. Don't be afraid, add.
- Peppermint tea will help minimize the gag reflex. Just add a Cup of peppermint leaf or buy in the store ready-made mint tea bags. Although the first method will be more effective.
Immediately after vomiting to drink tea is not recommended. Better to wait a while.
The same applies to the rest of the food. This can cause repeated impulses and to provide even more irritating to the gastrointestinal tract. Of course, by itself, green tea for poisoning will not help if the wrong food. Generally, the first day it is better to refrain from eating, except to eat a light soup. You need to drink more fluids.
How to use tea for poisoning
In addition to all the above, you also can chew a tea leaf. This will significantly reduce the gag reflex. And it is not necessary to make any tinctures or brew a strong tea in any particular way. After a patient has had a Cup of tea, it still has some leaves, that they then have to chew for a while.
Diarrhea and other symptoms, it is important to accept only a quality product, which will as little as possible of impurities. It is desirable that it was not teabags. Better to buy a full tea.
Is it important for alcohol poisoning
All of the above advice is very relevant when there is intense nausea and diarrhea as a result of receiving low-quality alcohol or overdose. This type of poisoning differs in that in the body much more toxins than conventional poisoning. Bouts of diarrhea and vomiting will also occur more often. But, as mentioned above, thanks to a strong diuretic action they will be gradually removed.
Some experts in such cases are advised to do the following:
- add in a Cup of skim milk – it will reimburse the balance of vitamins and minerals;
- take two spoons of black tea, a spoonful of raspberry, BlackBerry and lemon balm (can be one or the other, if it is not possible to take all three ingredients), spoon dry red fruits of mountain ash, grind and mix it all up, let stand at least 15 minutes and drink;
- add the strong tea more sugar.
However, all the other advice is also applicable in the case of alcohol intoxication in adults. But then fluid you need to drink more and more often, because the degree of poisoning is much higher than conventional poisoning stale food. Alcohol itself is a poison to the human body, and if he is poor or it is too much, the body will be much more difficult to deal with it.
In any case, drink strong tea when diarrhea, vomiting and other symptoms of poisoning.