Black pepper from diarrhea: how to take
Disruption of the normal digestive process can occur in every person. Prolonged diarrhea may indicate a quite serious diseases that require careful diagnosis and treatment. To resolve diarrhea at home by using drugs, but if you do not have pharmacy means used traditional recipes. For getting rid of liquid stool often used regular pepper. However, not everyone knows how to use black pepper from diarrhea.
Composition and use
Pepper is very good for the body natural product, possessing strong stimulant qualities, which will help to establish digestion. It is composed of vitamins and minerals needed to replenish lost during diarrhea nutrients and compounds that affect blood clotting.
In addition, the plant effectively cleanses the entire gastrointestinal tract from accumulated toxins and facilitates their removal from the body.
Taking pepper peas, you can:
- to get rid of internal inflammatory processes;
- to accelerate the digestion of a heavy meal, to avoid indigestion of food and burping;
- to kill pathogenic bacteria that have developed in the intestinal system;
- eliminate flatulence and a large accumulation of gases;
- quickly remove toxic substances that often cause diarrhea;
- to prevent the formation of further development of the pathological process;
- to reduce the risk of heart disease and blood vessels;
- to establish blood circulation;
- to prevent the formation of blood clots in the vessels;
- to protect normal cells from free radicals. This reduces the risk of cancer tumors in the gastrointestinal tract.
Using black pepper from diarrhea, you can get rid of indigestion, disorders of metabolism, eliminate obesity.
Peppercorns are often used in various diets for weight loss: adding a product to your diet can activate the fat burning process and get rid of excess calories.
How to help pepper from diarrhea
From ancient times, spices were used not only as seasoning to add to dishes, but also as a means of getting rid of various stomach disorders.
When used in the body produces hydrochloric acid, which improve digestion and increased synthesis of enzymes in the intestinal system. During treatment of diarrhea and other problems associated with digestion, you need to swallow the peas whole, with water, the peas should not chew. The best effect is observed in the use of spices in the evening before discharge to the dream: in this period the human body better cope with the indigestion, and the next morning the problem of diarrhea will disappear by itself.
In children up to 5 years, to use black pepper from diarrhea should not be, because the gastrointestinal tract of children is not fully formed. For older children used smaller dose at the same dose can be divided doses.
For all its usefulness, the product has a number of contraindications: they can't treat young children, and people suffering from various digestive diseases. In addition, it is forbidden to accept the spice at:
- ulcerative lesions of the stomach. The substances contained in the plant can irritate the mucous surface of the gastro-intestinal system;
- anemia, and internal bleeding. The spice has troversial effect;
- the propensity to allergies;
- of renal disease;
- diseases of the urogenital tract.
In these cases, burning product is not recommended strongly. In the presence of other diseases with the approval of the attending physician.
The plant contains irritating substances, so taking money in large doses can cause harm. To avoid complications, you must follow the recommended dosage.
Method of application
The best effect of treatment occurs if you make the pepper before bed: the body is in a relaxed state that will provide a positive outcome to the problem.
The dose for adults is 10 grains, which should be swallowed, without chewing, with 200 g of water.
Should not exceed the dose to achieve the best result: the plant can cause irritation of the intestine.
If it is impossible to use the product, there are some recommendations:
- spice, you can pour boiling water and drink instead of tea;
- pea grinder to grind into powder, mix with water and drink the resulting solution in one gulp.
The dose for children is 5 grains in a glass of water. Portion can be divided into two or three doses.
The treatment will be effective if, during the diarrhoea to observe the correct diet, without downloading the exhausted digestive tract fatty foods and smoked meats.
In addition, increased defecation provokes a deficiency of fluid in the body, which should compensate for fluids. Also recommended solution regidrona or gidrovit that must be taken in conjunction with black polka dots. This method will help to quickly tie up loose stools and eliminate toxins and wastes whilepoisoning.
The treatment of children
Kids under the age of 5 years should not eat pepper from diarrhea. In this case, hot spices can worsen health.
Optimal dosage for children older than 5 years is considered to be 5 grains. Polka dot swallow in several ways, with water, the reception of the product combined with the decoction of rice. For rice broth cereals pour boiling water and cook over moderate heat. The resulting infusion of strain and take a teaspoon.
There are several recipes spices for getting rid of loose stool.
- A few grains mixed with a pinch of cinnamon, pour 200 g of water, stirred and maintained for 30 minutes. The solution should be drink in one gulp.
- The average potato rubbed on a fine grater, squeeze the juice, to which add 5 mashed peas. To use the resulting product twice a day. The starch contained in the potato juice has a stabilizing effect, and can eliminate diarrhea, and pepper pea excrete toxins.
- Infusion of hot peppers used successfully in conjunction with other anti-inflammatory products. For this recipe you will need to combine in equal proportions of cinnamon, pepper, ginger juice. All the ingredients insist 40 minutes. To wash down the bitter part of the tea can.
- From the plants prepare a tincture, which will help to secure the chair. To do this, 10 of peas, a branch of wormwood and 10 g of Hypericum ground into a powder, pour 500 grams of vodka and aged for 90 days, systematically shaking the container. Tincture take two tablespoons after a meal. With this method, it is possible to normalize the digestion process and quickly deal with indigestion.
How to avoid diarrhea
Unique plant black pepper that possesses disinfectant qualities that can destroy pathogenic bacteria that cause indigestion, and, consequently, cause diarrhea. The spice helps to retrieve the substances formed in the process of reproduction of microorganisms.
Daily use product in food, you can avoid diarrhea and other disorders of the digestive process.
In addition, to prevent occurrence of diarrhea can be following the simple guidelines:
- not to eat food, not washing hands;
- thoroughly rinse fruits, vegetables, greens;
- to drink clean boiled water: raw water can be a source of harmful bacteria that trigger indigestion;
- thoroughly heat treated meat and fish, which often contain parasitic bacteria.
Black pepper – known remedy for diarrhea, which can be found in every home. It has long been a spice used in a liquid stool, if nothing else. Many people report the safety and efficacy of this method. However, if the diarrhea does not stop for a long time, you must go to a medical facility for help.