The recipe of vodka with salt from diarrhea and poisoning
If diarrhea caught by surprise, and there are no drugs that can help some recipes of alternative medicine. Vodka with salt from diarrhea – the way to get rid of stomach disorders, triggered by food poisoning and other causes.
How can it help tool
Diarrhea is a pathological condition, accompanied by watery stool that occurs from 4 to 20 times a day. To resort to self-treatment should be in cases when diarrhea is not more than two hours; otherwise, prolonged loss of fluid can cause serious dehydration.
Diarrhea in intestinal infections may be a sign of any pathology. Most often loose stools indicates the development of pathogenic microorganisms in the digestive tract.
Combining the two ingredients, you can not only stop the diarrhoea, but also to suppress the multiplication of microorganisms.
Included in vodka ingredients have a harmful influence on the mucous surface of the intestine, live in them suppress bacteria, stopping the development of infection. The other component of salt, has the ability to retain fluid in the body, and prevents dehydration.
However, like any other method of traditional medicine, the use of vodka with salt requires special care: in some cases the reverse effect.
If the diarrhea is joined by other symptoms – nausea, retching, dizziness, loss of consciousness, should immediately stop treatment.
How does the solution
Everyone knows that vodka with salt shows an excellent result in any types of poisoning. In addition, with a solution to eliminate gag reflex. However, not always the body needs it.
To prevent the loss of fluid, it is necessary to combine the treatment with copious drinking of water.
The tool has the following properties:
- disinfect the intestinal system, suppressing the bacteria;
- eliminates spasms in the stomach. Alcohol can expand blood vessels, reduce blood pressure, which in turn leads to a pinning effect;
- streamlines the process of metabolism;
- accelerates the process of degeneration of cell structures;
- heals the intestines;
- stimulates local immunity.
The therapeutic effect of the mixture using vodka and salt occurs, as a rule, in a short time.
This popular method for diarrhea is only used by people who have no pathology of the gastrointestinal system and the liver. So useful, should adhere to the following rules:
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Therapeutic dose of alcohol should be half a Cup per meal, the maximum daily dose – 250 mg. overdose can cause the disruption of the digestive system, and increased diarrhea.
- The alcohol must be of high quality. Should not the treatment to apply moonshine and other liquors, without certificate of quality. Cheap alcohol can cause additional toxicity and a worsening of symptoms.
- When using this composition, you need to drink plenty of water: this will help to avoid potential dehydration and accelerate the process of eliminating toxins from the body.
Vodka with salt in cases of poisoning shows the best effect, however, if pathology is triggered by some diseases of the digestive tract, you should consult with your doctor who will help you select the right medicine.
There are several recipes healing composition based on vodka and salt.
- In 1/2 Cup of vodka to dissolve 1/2 teaspoon of salt. The resulting mixture is used as a whole, no drinking and not eating. The effect appears after 15 to 20 minutes and reduction in frequency of urge to discharge. If necessary, the acceptance of the solution, repeat after 3-4 hours.
- In addition, will help and following the recipe. In one glass of vodka mixed with 10 grams of salt. Tool, thoroughly mix and use one tablespoon for 60 minutes.
- Good result showed vodka with pepper from diarrhea. To do this in a glass of strong drink, dissolve one tablespoon of salt. Before use, the tools you need to swallow 3 black peppercorns, without chewing, washed down with 1/2 Cup of the mixture. The procedure was repeated after 60 minutes. Most often, vodka with pepper and salt stops diarrhea after a few hours.
- The high efficiency shown by the application of another method with the addition of pepper. To do this, 50 g of vodka, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and as much red pepper. The resulting composition of the drink in one gulp, and then in an hour do not consume food and water. The components included in the composition, will help to eliminate not only watery stool, provoked by the infection, but stomach cramps.
Loose stools are not always indicative of intestinal diseases. In some cases, the change in consistency of stool may indicate other pathology. It is forbidden to use etanolsoderzhaschih drink at the following diseases:
- ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- when enterocolitis;
- whenacute pancreatitis;
- when tumors of the digestive system;
- when inflammation of the peritoneum;
- when irritable bowel.
These pathologies can be added to unpleasant symptoms: stomach cramps, fever, fatigue. In these cases, the use of funds from diarrhoea may not only bring results, but also hurt.
In addition, vodka from diarrhea is not used:
- if the chair observed blood and purulent streaks;
- if too rapid a bowel movement accompanied by intense pain in the abdomen.
These symptoms require immediate medical care.
Self-medication can harm in the following cases:
- if the patient suffers from any diseases of the digestive tract in the acute stage;
- if it is a hereditary intolerance of alcohol;
- if you feel unwell after the use of the funds.
Vodka-salt mixture is designed to eliminate diarrhea in adults only. The solution can not be used in children and during pregnancy, as alcohol can negatively affect the body and lead to death.
In many cases this folk method from the watery stool helps within 3-5 hours after eating. However, if this did not happen and the condition worsens, additional symptoms, you should call an ambulance.
Despite the fact that many patients have noted the efficiency of this simple method from diarrhea, and in some cases its use can provoke the following negative symptoms:
- lack of energy;
- increased diarrhea.
The use of the solution in high doses can lead to alcohol intoxication. In addition, ethanol can destructively affect the intestinal microflora, destroy not only pathogens but also beneficial bacteria that regulate the digestive process, causing often increased watery feces.
Contained in the vodka, the ethanol causes the accumulation of fluid in the cells of the intestinal system, which causes insufficient digestion of food. Most often this is accompanied by rapid discharge with admixtures of mucus and blood.
Combining alcohol with salt, can achieve the anchoring effect. However, most often diarrhea is merely a symptom of a disease, therefore it is not necessary to resort to this method too often. If diarrhea is hiding a serious illness, can begin their recurrence, which in turn will hamper further treatment.