Lactofiltrum counterparts – cheap drugs of similar action
Lactofiltrum is a natural enterosorbent Russian production. He produced the pharmaceutical manufacturer JSC "AVVA RUS". This drug was able to prove himself well. However, many patients like to save, and therefore does not lose its relevance to the question – which Lactofiltrum cheaper counterparts?
Before you pick up similar products at an attractive price, you need to get a clear understanding of what constitutes the sorbent than it is well and how to take for maximum therapeutic effect.
Basic information about Lactofiltrum
This drug is one form of release – capsuleline tablets convex on two sides, dark brown color with a break line in the middle. In the pharmacy they can be purchased from 10 to 60 Grand. Each tablet has a composition:
- the hydrolyzed lignin – 355 mg;
- lactulose 120 mg;
- croscarmellose sodium – 20 mg;
- magnesium stearate 5 mg.
Therapeutic effect on the body caused by properties of the main active substances in its composition:
- The hydrolyzed lignin is a sorbent, having a natural origin. It is obtained by hydrolysis of components of wood. It absorbs harmful and toxic components and cleanses them from the body. The sorbent removes the effect of pathogens and their metabolic products, negative effects of drugs, salts of heavy metals, ethanol and its derivatives, allergens, and also the excess of certain products of metabolism.
- Lactulose is a disaccharide produced by artificial means. In its composition has a particle galactose and fructose. This component acts in the large intestine, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria. As a result of decomposition of the disaccharide in the intestinal lumen are formed organic acids that can inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms and decrease the excretion of toxic substances.
The drug has a complex action. His task is to eliminate substances that cause intoxication, suppression of abnormal flora and restore the healthy microflora of the gastrointestinal tract.
Recommendations for use
The main indications for the use of this drug are:
- The disbacteriosis of different nature, including those caused by antibacterial therapy.
- Functional bowel disease.
- Serious liver disease including those of viral nature.
- Functional diseases with overlaying an allergic component.
In the instructions to the drug recommended the following:
- Oral exercise 60 minutes before food or other medications. They must drink sufficient amount of water. If necessary, the tablet can be pre-crushed.
- Since the age of 12 the drug is taken 2-3 tablets three times a day. In Pediatrics dosage adjusted several.
- Usually, an average treatment course lasts up to 3 weeks.
Thus, for a full course of treatment you may need 3 packs of 60 pills, and that equals a pretty impressive amount of money. So when patients are looking for a substitute Lactofiltrum, then it is quite reasonable from a financial point of view. Although some buy more expensive analogs of this drug.
Synonyms of this drug has not. That is, there is absolutely identical in composition, only under a different name. But all the analogues laktofiltrum can be divided into lignin-containing (lignosol, polyphane, polifepan, filtrum - STI, integrin), as well as those that have a completely different composition, but also belong to the sorbent (POLYSORB, smectite, enterosgel).
Analogues are drugs, which can have a different composition, different commercial name, but belong to the same pharmacological group and are appointed for treatment of the same pathological conditions.
Typically, these drugs have a similar therapeutic effect. However, the analogues may differ by the power of the therapeutic effect, may have different side effects and different list of contraindications.
Polifepan plus is the analog Lactofiltrum, only cheaper. It is also produced in Russia, company "Sayntek". The drug contains the same lignin that is produced as a result of hydrolysis of the components of wood hardwood and softwood.
Polifepan has the following recommendations:
- The purification of the body that may cause severe intoxication.
- The improvement of the digestive system.
- Restoring the balance of intestinal microflora.
- Prevention of accumulation of fat in the body, cholesterol deposits on the walls of blood vessels and disorders of glucose uptake.
- As a preventive measure for those who live in polluted regions or work in hazardous industries.
Polifepan plus available in tablets. They are recommended to take 3 pieces 3-4 times a day not earlier than 60 minutes before a meal. And also, do not combine taking it with other medications. In addition, polifepan can still meet in powder for oral administration or in granules.
Another Russian equivalent laktofiltrum – href="/pomosh/sorbenty/instruktsiya-po-primeneniyu-filtrum-sti.html">filtrum-STI. Moreover, they are manufactured in a pharmaceutical company. These drugs differ in the fact that the composition filtrum-STI no lactulose, which performs probioticescoe function.
This drug has a bottom active substance – lignin. Therefore, from filtrum-STI, you can expect sorbent action, but to normalize the intestinal microflora and restore basic metabolism, he can not. But the price it more attractive than Lactofiltrum.
Lactulose as a prebiotic is very important. It is a breeding ground for beneficial microflora. In search of a cheap sorbent, it is important to consider that because of the limited membership will be deprived of the body.
Lactofiltrum-analogues containing lignin, can be extended for another one – integrin N. In addition to the main sorbing component of the drug is enhanced by the presence of ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C is important for proper oxidation and reduction processes. Its deficiency affects the development of steroid hormones and the processes of metabolism in the body. In addition, it increases the body's resistance to negative environmental factors which inhibit the processes of life. And ascorbic acid protects the body from exposure to toxic substances and strengthens the immune system.
Another drug based on lignin produced by hydrolysis, is lignosol. It binds to pathogens and toxins of various nature, all kinds of allergens, foreign chemicals, assists to eliminate them naturally.
From the action of the drug you can expect the following:
- binds various toxins, harmful influence on the body and removes them through the intestines;
- cleanses the body from harmful substances;
- eliminates symptomatic diarrhea;
- prevents the oxidation of organic compounds;
- lowers bad cholesterol.
The drug helps to recover the body after illness and antibiotic therapy.
Fundamentally different in composition, besides imported, is a drug lactamases. However, some doctors in some cases recommend it is Lactofiltrum, if viewed no longer as a sorbent and as a prebiotic.
Analogues it can be called, if we focus on the second applicable substance – lactulose. In this preparation it is replaced by another disaccharide – isomaltulose. Dosage form represented in plate syrup in small bottles. 100 ml of product contains:
- chamomile dry extract of 500 mg;
- fennel, dry extract of 500 mg;
- isomaltulose – 5 g;
- folic acid – 7 mg;
- Riboflavin 7 mg;
- Bacillus Coagulans MTCC 5260 – 20 billion;
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La03 – 20 billion;
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRH08 – 20 billion;
- syrup base;
- ancillary components.
Digestive enzymes, combined with vitamins essential for restoring and maintaining normal intestinal microflora on the background of disorders of the chair after antibiotic therapy, for stress and poor diet.
Each of the above drugs. However, without the knowledge of the doctor better not to experiment. If he appointed what pills Lactofiltrum, for that reason was in this particular case, the combination of the sorbent and prebiotic in the composition. Cheaper does not always mean worse, but in the case of medicines this may imply the lack of some important component in the composition.
It should be remembered that not all drugs that belong to the same pharmacological group can accurately be attributed to analogs. So no harm to the health of the attending physician has the right to substitute the original prescription for the same drug.