Harmful if there are many apples diarrhea and diarrhea from apples
Apples are rich in vitamins and minerals. It is believed that those who regularly uses them, are sick less often and live longer. But no product can not be abused. Fans of such fruits often wonder if there are many bad apples. In fact, this addiction can trigger serious health problems. Therefore, it is necessary to understand what is danger and what dosage is considered harmless.
What substances are contained in fruits
Eat apples both adults and children. They contain a large number of substances that are necessary for our body. The fruits have a unique composition, which includes:
- Vitamins A, E, b group, ascorbic acid. They help maintain the protective functions of the body, the immune system can cope better with diseases.
- The pectin. Improves peristalsis and helps him to be cleansed of toxins. Due to the content of pectin apples are good to eat when diarrhea. This substance binds toxins and helps remove them from the body.
- Minerals: potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron and some others. They are involved in the functioning of all systems and organs of the human body.
- Antioxidants slow the aging process.
- Tannins. Prevent the development of inflammatory processes in the urinary system.
- Tannins. They prevent the deposition of salts, which is the prevention of urolithiasis.
- Volatile, with antibacterial properties. Thanks they are able to quickly deal with viral diseases. Useful apples for diarrhea caused by pathogenic microflora.
Benefit, these fruits only if they are of moderate consumption. Good action on the body has the consumption of fruit drinks and juices made from apples.
People with a predisposition to the manifestation of allergic reactions, is not recommended the use of red varieties of apples. They are considered hypoallergenic.
What are the dangers of drinking large quantities of apples
Apples in large quantities are harmful to health. This is especially true of people suffering from chronic diseases. Eating large amounts of such fruits may provoke the following symptoms:
- In the fruit contains fruit acids, which are not in large quantities to use for people undergoing treatment for gastritis or peptic ulcer disease. To minimize the damage in this case, if there is baked fruit. Thus to give preference to have sweet varieties.
- Apples contain a lot of fiber. If you eat them in large quantities, are likely to colitis or inflammation of the mucous lining of the stomach.
- Bad to eat a lot of fruit because of the large amount of sugar which they contain. This adversely affects the tooth enamel. Over time it will become thin, will appear carious changes.
- Contained in the fruit sugar dangerous for people with diabetes. In such a situation you need to minimize the use of not only fresh fruit, but juice.
- Parasites can lay their larvae in the fruit. If before eating them badly washed, it is likely the development of helminthiasis. Often it causes diarrhea after apples. It becomes a reaction to the parasite viability.
- Especially harmful to eat fruit with seeds. Apple seeds contain hydrocyanic acid that can cause serious poisoning. In addition, they hold a large amount of iodine, which is contraindicated in diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Poisoned apples in the winter. These fruits are stuffed with all sorts of chemicals. Manufacturers are trying to use them to accelerate growth and extend the shelf life of the fruit. Fruits sold in the winter, you need to eat in minimal quantities. Benefit from them is still very small.
- Diarrhea from apples is often a result of dysentery. Therefore fruits before eating should be washed thoroughly. Best of all at the end rinse them with boiling water.
Children under 10 months of apples is contraindicated. Not yet fully formed body is not able to cope with a high concentration of acids. It causes diarrhea from apples, fermentation, colic.
Apple juice also should not be abused. The concentration of acids and sugars in it is still higher than in the fruit.
How many apples can be eaten without harm to health
Apples can perfectly satisfy hunger, but this does not mean that there can be constantly. According to who recommendations per day you can eat no more than 800 grams of fruit. In order to benefit and not harm your health, eat no more than three fruits a day.
Reasons for failure of this fruit may hold in the content of sugar. In a medium-sized fruit has about 10 grams of sugar. The maximum dosage of this substance a day is 50 grams. The sugar we get from other products. So you should eat more than three apples, if full of non-starchy foods, sweets and foods containing starch. If you love these fruits, try as much as possible to move. This will help to speed up the metabolic processes in the body, and the damage will be minimized.
Apples are one of the most useful andthe delicious fruit. But everything should be in moderation. Remember that their excessive use could trigger health problems. Eat one to two fruit per day and be healthy and beautiful.