Excess salt in the body: symptoms, methods of disposal
Excess salt in the body – a problem seen on many people. Putting off in any body of salt can cause liver and kidney diseases, inflammation of the joints and also affect the appearance. Such a violation is often concerned about the elderly, but often encounter with him and young people.
Causes of salt deposits
A healthy body has the ability to remove toxins and heavy compounds. However, under the influence of adverse external or internal factors in the natural mechanism of purification may fail.
Most often this is cause by the following reasons:
- renal and hepatic diseases;
- the abuse of alcohol, heavy food, convenience foods, fast food;
- lack of water in the diet;
- the tendency to overdo the food;
- uncontrolled use of mineral resources.
In addition, the appearance of sediments can have an impact:
- genetic predisposition;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- age-related changes;
- General poisoning.
The body of the sick person loses the ability to fight the removal of toxic substances, and excess salt starts to be deposited in the internal organs.
The human body often sends a signal of some problems in the internal systems, which manifests itself in the form of a sudden illness.
Symptoms of excess salt in the body the following:
- The constant feeling of thirst. If excessive accumulation of sodium in a patient may disrupt fluid and electrolyte balance, causing the cells quickly lose the fluid, depleting all domestic water supplies. That is why man tormented by the constant need for a drink that is difficult to satisfy.
- Swelling. The deposition of salts in the body causes water retention that starts to accumulate in the tissues. This is especially seen on the face and limbs. The appearance of causeless swelling is the main symptom of an overabundance of the substance.
- Bloating. This phenomenon is often formed by the accumulation of fluid. In this patient swell of the fabric, appears heaviness and bloat of the abdomen. All this may adversely affect the heart.
- The need for salty food. It is a craving for salt suggests that in humans, excess salt. Getting used to salt dishes, a person other food seems fresh.
- High blood pressure. Salty foods actively affect the kidneys, impairing their secretory ability. The water accumulate in the body, provokes a rise in blood pressure that overloads the heart, has a negative effect on the vascular system and the brain.
Continuous hypertension leads to deformation of the vascular walls, causing often have cardiovascular disease.
Excess salt in the body negatively affects the major organs that perform many vital functions – muscular tissues, heart, blood vessels, kidneys and the Central nervous system:
- a surplus of connections leads to a weakening and stretching of the muscle fibers, affecting their contractile activities;
- most of the load experienced kidney. Deposits can cause renal failure, inflammation, nephritis;
- saline excess often cause thickening of the blood, which leads to increased pressure, increased heart rate. In these cases, increases the probability of arrhythmia, bradycardia and stroke;
- in addition, the compounds can affect the brain and hypothalamus, interrupting the process of regulation and conduction of nerve impulses.
If the human body a long time suffering from an overabundance of the substance, there can be serious consequences that will affect all internal systems:
- Osteoporosis. Excessive salt accumulation lead to the loss of calcium in bones, which causes them to thin and the development of this disease.
- Kidney stones. Kidneys – the main organ of the excretory system, which removes from the body excess fluid. If a person has a lot of salt in the body, the kidneys cease to function normally, which often ends with the formation of stones from the calcium.
- Malignant tumor of the stomach. Abuse of salty food increases the likelihood of stomach cancer by about 10%.
Most often, this pathology occurs in Japanese, where the most popular foods are various marinated and pickled dishes.
How to identify the problem
When disorder of metabolism in the human body can accumulate the following types of deposits:
- Oxalate – solids, often causing the formation of stones. Able to settle in any of the internal organs. Remove the oxalates hard enough.
- Alkaline compounds are most often accumulate in the joints and spine, causing disorders of the musculoskeletal system. These include phosphates and carbonates.
- Urate are often localized in the lower extremities. Salts of uric acid occur swelling of the legs, cones, pain symptoms, arthritis.
To identify the excess salt can be, without resorting to laboratory methods of diagnostics. For this patient should becollect in a container morning urine sample, to protect her for 24 hours, after which carefully consider:
- with the appearance in the urine sediment of white color, it is possible to suspect the presence of carbonates;
- shiny crystals of small size indicate the phosphates in the urine;
- if the crystals have a reddish or yellow tinge, it indicates the presence of urate;
- a large crowd brownish-gray crystals may indicate the contents in urine oxalate.
Methods of removing deposits
To clean the internal organs from joints is not difficult, if the surplus has not yet provoked serious complications. Otherwise medical aid is vital.
To avoid severe pathologies, it is recommended that everyone at least once a year to carry out preventive cleansing from toxic substances and excess salt.
Before carrying out cleaning activities, it is important to remember that any procedure has an additional burden on the urinary tract. It is therefore necessary to verify the absence of contraindications to cleaning.
The withdrawal of sediments is carried out starting with light alkaline compounds, passing to more difficult.
Removing the alkaline deposits
Light salt accumulation excreted simply. This used natural alkaline solvents: carrot or pear decoction and infusion of roots of sunflower.
To prepare you need 1 liter of boiling water, pour 100 g of roots. To use the proceeds for 30 days. The cleaning process should monitor the color of urine: it must become more transparent and to contain sediment.
In addition, during cleaning it is necessary to exclude from the diet of spicy foods, salty and sour food.
To withdraw the excess salt from the body by using the following recipes:
- Within 30 days the patient should use the infusions prepared from freshly squeezed carrot juice, spinach and aloe. Components take in the ratio 5:3:1,5. The resulting tool drink 1 liter a day.
- To cope with an excess of alkaline sediments will help black radish. To do this, 10 kg of crushed radish juice. Use the tool starting with 5 g per day, gradually increasing the daily dose to 30 g.
When cleaning can be a pain in the head, high blood pressure, chest pain. However, fear of these symptoms, do not: they indicate the beginning of a cleansing process.
Uric acid extract is not so easy: these salts are quite stiff and can irritate the urethra opening. That is why the procedure is carried out in the absence of diseases of the urogenital tract.
Excess urate can be retrieved in the following ways:
- To prepare you need knotweed, leaves of currant and strawberry leaves, in the proportion of 1:2:2. Plants are crushed, pour 200 g of boiling water and insist 30 minutes. Drink the decoction 4 times a day. The duration of the cleanse for 30 days.
- Leaves Lavrushka pour boiling water, put on a moderate heat and wait for boiling. The broth is boiled for 5 minutes, then placed in heat and kept for 4 hours. The Laurel infusion is necessary to drink 3 days in a row small portions.
It is prohibited to drink the entire solution at once: it can cause internal bleeding. In addition, the Bay leaf is contraindicated in persons with peptic ulcer disease of the stomach and severe liver disease.
Extraction of oxalates
Solid salt deposits to extract quite difficult, but possible. To get rid of salt deposits by using the following recipes:
- To prepare you need a grape mustache. 1 teaspoon 200 g of boiling water. The decoction stand for 30 minutes, take 1/4 Cup for 30 days. After a break of 10 days the course of purification is repeated.
- The overabundance of heavy compounds to remove normal rice. 75 g of rice – 1 liter of water. The solution is to defend the day, dump the water and fill it fresh. After that, the rice is boiled for 5 minutes, cooled again and poured into water. Repeat the procedure 2 times. The cooked rice is used instead of the usual food 1 time a day every day for 2 weeks. Prepared according to this method, cereal absorbs the excess salt and remove it naturally.
- Dissolve well the salt accumulation in arthritis infusions from the cones. Cones of spruce and pine contain special components that Deplete the heavy compounds. These broths take on a daily basis, for 3-4 weeks.
- Cleanse the kidneys with the help of rose hips. You will need: 1/2 Cup of infusion hips, 200 g of aloe leaves, 30 grams of sugar. Aloe finely chopped, combine with sugar, allowed to stand for an hour, then add the hips. The resulting syrup is filtered and consumed 10 g three times a day.
When carrying out a cleansing course should adhere to certain recommendations:
- it's necessary to eat small portions, fractional, up to 6 times per day;
- reduce salt intake to 1.5 grams daily;
- replace table salt sea;
- do not eat food containing additives and dyes;
- excluded from the diet of fatty meat and fast food;
- drink plenty of water – up to 2 liters a day;
- limit intake of sweets;
- to take drugs,normalizing the microflora.
Some foods help cleanse the internal organs from excess salt. These include:
- green tea;
- sunflower oil;
The easiest way to reduce the amount of salt – to give up bad foods and junk food, going to the fresh fruit and vegetable culture.
Of all the food that people consume only 25% are pure salt. The remaining 75% of the body receives from the purchased products.
Before you buy you need to carefully read the composition and to identify the sodium content: it can cause excess salt. To replace the substance will help some seasonings: red or black pepper, wine vinegar, lemon juice.
With the development of serious complications therapy is carried out under the supervision of a specialist. In this case, in conjunction with traditional methods prescribe a drug to help remove the salt accumulations.
The most popular drugs are:
Prolonged use of these drugs may provoke dehydration and exhaustion.
In addition, to improve the blood use vitamin and mineral substances. However, such drugs can not be taken without a doctor's prescription.
Hospitalization for this problem is shown rarely. Most often in a hospital a patient is treated with intravenous normal saline, apply a special diet and regularly monitor blood composition.
Fear of salt deposits, it is not necessary to completely eliminate the substance from the diet. Enough to use it in moderation: lack can harm your health as a surplus.