Is it harmful to the nail
Modern nail services quickly and confidently striding forward, almost every surprising modern materials and designs. Those women who have weak nail plate brittle nails, don't worry about the fact that they will never raise them to the desired length – they are long overdue build-up. This procedure is painless and comfortable. In addition, within three weeks, the manicurist can not to be missed – the nails will have a beautiful view. Is it harmful to the nail – that's another question, because the beauty in the first place. But should we ignore the fact that safe is such a comfortable procedure?
Harm to the master himself
First, with regard to harm that can not be said about the health hazard that haunts the master of manicure. Nail involves working with chemicals, such as gel and acrylic. A customer visits the salon, a maximum of two times per month, and the specialist is at work for many hours daily. Manicurist consistently pulls the material through the mill, rubs pigments and causes pictures gel varnishes a few people from day to day. Work with these substances are definitely dangerous:
- Very often manicurists suffer purchased allergies, which is evident due to entering the respiratory system of small particles sawdust material, and due to the constant work with chemicals. To avoid harm from build-up, the specialist should always protect the upper respiratory tract of the respirator, and gloves.
- The room in which the manicurist, must be well ventilated and equipped with air-conditioning system. This point is very desirable, because in the summer heat toxic materials tend to evaporate, causing a burning sensation in the eyes and in the palate and a bitter taste in the mouth. It threatens not only the development of an allergic reaction, but a manifestation of diseases of the ENT organs.
- Another important aspect to the build was not harm, the presence of a hood above the work space. If manicure serves 4-5 people a day in a small room, you can imagine how many toxic substances circulating in the room at the end of the day. The hood you need to turn on before arrival of the client, and in between well-ventilated.
Actually, quite a lot of representatives of this sector complain of health problems. Every other girl that he devoted several years to this profession, sooner or later feel discomfort after working with toxic materials.
The damage from escalating to the client
All women know that well-groomed hands are the calling card, so always keep them in order is very important.To increase the nails comfortable and beautiful, but than it threatens? Whether the harm of the nail – this is largely dependent on the skills of the master and of his competence in this matter:
- On the nails, has no nerve endings – roughly speaking, it is dead skin cells. In order to increase the material well and took firmly entrenched, 2-3 top layer of the nail plate cut down. If you select the wrong tool and too hard to work, it is possible to remove too much and histoncal nail utterly. When all the cut correctly, then there is no harm for him from removing a couple of layers, because, for comparison, the plate consists of 125 these keratin layers.
- Another wizard error – improper removal. If you remove the material rough or router, you can cut part of the nail. To such methods the competent manicure not addressed. Frazier is possible to cut only the top layer, and the Foundation need to soak in solvent liquid. In order not to harm the remains of the material is better not to touch, and gradually mend and be lifted until the natural nail will not grow back completely.
- The common nail is damaging not everyone. Some women enjoy going to the correction twice a month and don't feel the need to remove the gel or acrylic. In any case, a good master will never advise to constantly change modeling, in order not to injure the nail plate, which is recovering after cutting for 4 months. If you constantly wear the extended nails, it is better not to model it too often or just build a new form 1-2 mm old basics - then any damage to your own nail will not.
- Design involves many important aspects. If you do not follow the rules of the simulation, can break not only the extended part and the natural nail. A qualified technician knows that when you create the shape of the nail to strengthen stress areas, otherwise breakage is hard to avoid, and this is a significant harm to the plate.
- The quality of materials directly affects the health of not only nails, but also the master himself. As mentioned earlier, toxic liquids tend to evaporate and poison the air. The list of banned and hazardous components of paint, gel and acrylic include methyl methacrylate is a poison, causing, over time, lung cancer is the master of building. He has long been prohibited, therefore, from the raw materials to meet him is almost impossible. This substance can seriously damage the nail plate.
Obviously, much depends on the quality used for building materials and qualified master. Ifthe specialist has received satisfactory knowledge and practice went in to his qualifications, no reason to doubt – harm to your nails will not.
The best indicator of a good master – multi-stage sterilization of instruments and the status of their own plates after repeated extensions.
Myths and true facts
In addition to these aspects, you should know about several unconfirmed rumors that surround the building and go on about its dangers:
- Under the material the nail was not breathing. This assumption can be heard quite often. The fact is that due to its structure, it just can't breathe, because it has breathing apparatus. All the nutrients go to the nail plate via the circulatory system so that harm in terms of its lack of power under the material is definitely not.
- You can get an infection. With this statement argue it is not just hard, and doesn't even make sense. It's the truth and the harm in this case can be substantial. But the infection can be put anywhere – in the hospital, in the bus or any other public place, not just manicurists. A competent master always thoroughly sterilize tools in several ways and does not serve clients with fungal diseases.
- Between the material and the natural nail breed bacteria. This, of course, possible, however, if the artificial nail separates, it must be immediately removed and not notice it's hard. Between the artificial nail and your own plate, there can be no space – must be a snug fit, so damage from accumulations of dirt can not be.
- Allergic reaction. Yes, this is possible, it typically occurs on the acrylic, and makes itself known through a tingling in the area of the cuticle. This suggests that to increase the nails is just prohibited, and nothing to do. Such harm is an individual reaction of an organism.
- Cancer from UV lamp. This is another myth. Nails are under the radiation just a few minutes. During this time, not even a little tan, not something that is to be irradiated.
At the end we can say that the main harm of the nails can only be applied by an incompetent master and the use of substandard materials. Ignoring the technology and trying to save money on materials, unfair manicurists spoil the health of themselves and their clients. To go on building a better on a recommendation, and not to skimp on this as good work, quality materials and a multi-stage sterilization materials can not be cheap.