Oats liver cleanse: how to brew and drink
Oats is a useful herbal product that has a set of useful substances. Due to the increased efficiencies it began to be used since ancient times in various fields of medicine. Often used to make teas that help to quickly and effectively cleanse the liver of harmful substances. With regular use of herbal teas is improving health, normal digestion and internal organs. But before you start liver cleansing with oats, you should carefully consider the properties of plant products.
Especially liver cleansing oats
The liver is a unique internal organ, which is the main functions in the human body. In the presence of this body of negative processes, the person may for a long time not to feel pain, until the occurrence of serious complications. The fact is that this body has no nerve endings, which provide the sensitivity of the tissues. The only signal the emergence of problems will be the emergence of feelings of discomfort and heaviness in the right hypochondrium.
This body carries out a large number of vital processes, but first and foremost is the filter that ensures the cleansing of the body from various harmful substances. Through the work of the liver is more than 500 processes.
It also performs other processes:
- it performs filtration of blood composition each day 300-400 times;
- performs the production of bile acids;
- provides immunity to the influence of pathogenic factors;
- performs hematopoietic function on intrauterine development;
- synthesizes and contributes to the absorption of useful components;
- eliminates toxins and harmful components.
With such a load in almost 80% of people for 40 years is a violation of the liver. To this period half of the cells of the body become clogged with harmful substances. So it may not cope with the discharge of their functions, so should provoditsja cleansing.
To clean actively used oats. He has a number of useful components that ensure proper functioning of internal organs, including the liver. His qualities are used extensively by many traditional healers for making various decoctions and medicines to eliminate diseases.
In the composition of oats, the following components:
- In the composition of the shell includes an increased level of macroelements – zinc, iron, cobalt, phosphorus, iodine, fluorine, silicon, calcium.
- Bean – extensive range of vitamins, whole group, And, E, F.
- The perfect ratio of proteins, fats, carbohydrates.
- Elevated levels of essential amino acids, which are similar to the properties of muscle structure of human ornithine, arginine.
These components provide binding and removal of toxins that for a long time accumulate in the liver.
Oats has a choleretic effect, normalizes intestinal peristalsis, promotes the excretion of excess water leads to normal glucose level in blood.
The greatest benefit to the liver is grass with untreated shell. But the usual mess of no use for this body will bring.
Why is it helpful to clean the liver oats
Oats is a useful product that is necessary for the internal organs. You can regularly clean your liver oats from harmful components and toxins. This will ensure the health of the body and prevent the negative consequences. But better to know in advance than beneficial oats.
What are the benefits of oats for the liver:
- when you regularly use decoctions of this plant component is a complete cleansing and heal the liver. Oats improves the metabolic processes in the body, and he alone is cleared.
- ensures the prevention of inflammation in the stomach and intestines. The composition of oats is composed of elements that have anti-inflammatory action, so it can be used for people with ulcer disease of the gastrointestinal tract;
- an improved metabolism. Oats have an enzyme that has properties similar to amylase produced in the pancreas. The enzyme provides stimulate absorption of carbohydrates, fats, proteins. For this reason this grass refers to dietary products;
- has a healthy effect on the heart and blood vessels. With the constant use of oats is the strengthening of the blood vessels, the muscles of the heart. This is achieved through content in the grain of elements such as silicon, phosphorus, potassium;
- improving the immune system. The liver is the main organ, which supports the immune system. Carry out treatments strengthens the immune system.
What are the contraindications
Liver cleansing oats is a serious procedure that is recommended only after a complete examination. During the examination it is recommended to consult with a physician and ultrasound of internal organs. Ultrasound to examine the abdominal cavity, reveal stones in the gallbladder. This procedure helps to determine contraindications, the presence of which treatment of oats is not recommended.
Contraindications include following conditions:
- Gallstonedisease. At this illness the oat is strictly prohibited, otherwise it may occur the deterioration of the stones begin to move through the ducts, they may obstruct the ducts that will eventually lead to surgery.
- The cholecystitis.
- Renal failure.
- Diseases of the stomach and intestine in the chronic form.
- The presence of cardiovascular failure.
- Do not take in the presence of individual intolerance.
- Contraindicated with removed gallbladder.
Rules of preparation for the liver cleanse oats
Many of the reviews of people who used oats liver cleanse, claim that this plant product has helped them to improve health, to normalize digestion and the cardiovascular system. But in order that the result was positive, it is important to prepare for this process.
Period of the preparatory phase for the purification is usually about 7 days. Sometimes this process can reach up to a month. This phase consists of the following rules:
- proper nutrition. From your diet it is recommended to clean meats, spicy, fatty foods and fried food, pastry and confectionery;
- the increase in the menu of foods that are high in fiber and vitamins. These products include vegetables, fruits, bran, fresh juices;
- it is necessary to abandon the use of alcoholic beverages;
- every day recommended a cleansing enema.
Tips during cleaning
To get the desired result when carrying out cleaning procedures, the use of oat should be performed in accordance with the following recommendations:
- Oats for cleansing should be environmentally friendly, without chemical elements.
- Grain should be taken with a shell, because shell has a main number of useful components. Before use, it is recommended that cereals be thoroughly washed.
- The period of purification will generally not be less than 14 days. The course can be increased to 2-3 months.
- The largest portion of the diet should be plant foods. Dairy, meat, flour products be excluded.
- To increase action it is recommended that 1 time in 10 days to do tyubazh (procedure for the emptying of the gallbladder). During these procedures, you must use the mineral water. In a glass pour the mineral water, add 2 granules of sorbite or ½ tsp of carlsbad salt. Warm water is recommended to drink slowly, you need the right side to lie down on a heating pad for a few hours.
The main ways of cleansing the liver by oats
Liver cleanse oats at home can be done in different ways – it is possible to make various broths, jellies, tinctures, folk recipes for a variety. But the greatest efficiency has a drink from this product. Before drinking the oats for cleansing the liver, is to choose the right grain. They must have shell, however, she must have environmental cleanliness without chemicals. Also, before using them it is recommended that a good wash.
Infusion of oats for cleansing the liver provides a complete cleaning of all cells of the body from harmful substances and toxins. You need to properly prepare this natural medicine.
Tincture is prepared according to the following scheme:
- in a container pour 1 liter of water;
- put the pan on the fire and heated to boiling;
- remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly;
- fall asleep in a thermos 100 grams of oats;
- pour the oats with the hot water, cover with lid;
- infused for half of the day.
Ready infusion should drink half a Cup three times a day. Should drink before meals. Under this scheme, clean the liver for 14 days.
Cleansing decoction of oats
To heal the liver and improve its functioning, you can make a decoction of oats for the liver. This tool allows you to quickly display any toxic components that cause serious health problems. The broth can be used to correct disorders of the digestive system. So how do you brew and drink the oats for cleansing the liver? This will help ways of preparing decoctions.
The best recipes of decoctions of oats:
- Oat grain is necessary to pour into a mortar and grind to a fine powder. Then one big spoonful of foundations pour into a thermos, pour a liter of boiling water. It is important to brew in a thermos drink. It needs to infuse for half a day. Ready a decoction of oatmeal to the liver it is recommended to take three times a day. During the day you should drink 500 ml of the drink. Should take before eating.
- In a container pour 150 grams of whole grain oats, pour three liters of boiling water. Put the container on the stove and cook a quarter of hour on a slow fire. After this, the tank is removed from the plate, obvorachivany towel and put a few hours in the heat. Ready broth is divided into three parts. Each part should drink half an hour before meals.
- In a pot you need to pour one Cup of oats and pour the boiling water, three quarts will be enough. Warmed the oven to 150 degrees, put the container of beverage in the oven. Proverjaem broth in the oven for 2 hours. As soon as the necessary time, the broth should remove from the oven and leave to stand for a while to drink cold. Then the mixture should bedrain and squeeze. A drink made from oats should be drunk twice a day for 150 ml.
- Before how to prepare oats to clean the liver, it is recommended to prepare the capacity of the Tolstoy Foundation. The most suitable capacity will be heavy the pan is made of cast-iron framework. Pour in a container of a Cup of oats and pour three liters of warm water. The mixture should boil, then remove from heat. The broth should be left to infuse for 24 hours. The drink is filtered and pressed. Should drink 150 ml twice a day.
Purification of the cookies with decoctions of oats, rose hips and herbs
The oats liver disease can be consumed in the form of decoctions together with other natural ingredients – wild rose, various herbs.
Drinks not only contribute to the normalization of the liver, but also have a beneficial effect on the condition of the joints, kidney, spleen, lymph, pancreas and intestines.
What remedies can be made from these components:
- In the pan you should pour 600-700 grams of oat grains and a good wash. Then the grains need to add 50 grams of dry leaves or fresh cranberries in powdered form, three large tablespoons of birch buds. Pour in a mixture of four liters of warm water and put into cool place for a day.
- In another container pour a liter of water placed on the stove and heated to boiling. Next, fill a glass of rosehip berries and cook for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and put in a cold place for 24 hours.
- Through the day a decoction of oats and herbs should be boiled. In addition to the mixture add two large spoon corn ryltsev, three large tablespoons of knotweed, in addition, you can add 1 big spoon of powder of milk Thistle. The mixture should cook a quarter. Then insist 45 minutes.
- Two broth prorezyvatsja and connect. Pour the drink in liter bottles and put them in the cold.
Should get 3.5 litres of the mixture. Drink should drink 150 ml 4 times a day. Need to drink in warm condition for half an hour before a meal. This volume of broth should be enough for about 5 days. Is a break of 5 days and then use the broth you can continue. Recommended three treatments.
A decoction with milk
Many experts of traditional medicine recommend teas on the basis of milk. Drinks with milk have a mild effect on the liver, improve its condition and eliminate all harmful substances.
How to cook oats with milk for the liver:
- first you need to rinse the grains of oats;
- Cup of washed beans pour into a container and pour two cups of hot milk;
- put on a slow fire and heated on boiling;
- it should boil for a quarter of hour on a slow fire. Definitely need to mix;
- then remove from the heat, cover the lid, wrap. The broth should be steamed for 2 hours.
Drink should drink 1/3 Cup half an hour before meals. Make the broth for three weeks.
Jelly from oats
Good action on the liver renders the jelly from oats. This remedy can be done with a few recipes. If everything is done correctly, the result should be a remedy to normalize the functioning of all internal organs.
For jelly for the first recipe you will need brown grain oats and water.
Recipe of jelly from oats:
- Half a kilo of oats should be put in a glass container.
- Pour cold water, it should fill to half.
- Cover the top with cloth and leave to steep for three days in a warm place.
- The mixture should be filtered and poured into the pan.
- Put the pan on the fire and proverjaem on low heat, while constantly stir.
- Once the mixture thickens, it can be removed from the fire.
Jelly can be drunk with honey and various berries, but only after it cools down. The rate of application is not less than 14 days. Should drink every day half a Cup before meals.
There is another method of preparation of jelly from oatmeal:
- in a container filled up half a Cup of oatmeal and pour mineral water without gas;
- leave to steep over night;
- on the morning of the finished jelly can be consumed instead of Breakfast.
The jelly for this recipe should be consumed within 7 days.
Liver cleansing is a difficult process that should be carried out regularly. The oats will help to restore and normalize the functioning of this body. This plant product has a beneficial effect on health, cleanses the body of harmful components and toxins. But it should be taken properly, so be sure to carefully study all the nuances of cooking broths.