Deep cleansing facial at home
Rashes on the face, black head and acne problems, which require special attention. Dermatological disorders most often arise from irrational nutrition, slagging of the body, chronic diseases and bad environment. Deep cleansing facial – a procedure which can be carried out independently, without resorting to expensive beauty salons.
Why spend cleaning
Often poor condition of the skin occurs due to improper care or irregular cleaning. Face cleansing at home will help resolve many problems and to bring it into order.
There are various ways to improve the condition of the epidermis. Most often women use ordinary means to care for: all kinds of tonics and gels for washing. However, these tools are not able to completely cleanse the inner layers and eliminate skin rashes.
Cosmetologists are advised to regularly clean the face after 20 years. To permanently preserve youthfulness and a healthy appearance, the peeling should be carried out systematically.
According to statistics, acne observed in 80% of all women. Their emergence is affected by environmental conditions, lifestyle and overall health. Normal skin is able to cleanse itself, however, under the influence of unfavorable factors, hormonal disruptions, stress, the sebaceous glands produce an excessive amount of sebum. This leads to inflammation, increase in size, as well as the formation of black spots.
Deep peel helps to cleanse the entire epidermal layer and also affects the deeper layers of the dermis.
Thus, systematic cleaning:
- activates protective function of the skin;
- eliminates rashes;
- normalizes blood circulation;
- stimulates regeneration processes and metabolism in the inner layers;
- removes both surface and internal staining, dead cells, excess of sebaceous secretion.
Often deep cleaning is carried out with the purpose of getting rid of specific problems:
- age-related changes;
- deep wrinkles and folds;
- all sorts of damage, scars, stretch marks;
- of unwanted pigmentation.
Such a procedure is quite an aggressive effect on the skin and is not suitable for prevention.
How to clean
How to make a deep cleansing facial at home? The purification procedure carried out respecting basic rules, given the age and condition of the epidermis. So it is possible to improve the appearance and excellent results.
Deep cleansing facial is performed 1-2 times per 30 days. Too often procedures can provoke inflammation and irritation of the surface layer of the skin.
Before manipulation should be carefully prepared. Most often, the peeling is carried out after steaming the face: it is easier to remove some rashes.
Preparations for the purification of produced in several stages:
- In order to avoid dirt and infection first, cleanse the hands with soap or special solution.
- For more efficient cleaning problem areas clean scrub and rinse with warm water.
- To dilate then, should be to steam the skin with a herbal infusion. For this herbs, such as chamomile or calendula, put in a saucepan and bring to a boil, then breathe over a bowl for a few minutes.
- After that start peeling.
There should be no manipulation, if the skin is cracked, sore or pustules: it is better to wait for their healing.
Inflamed pimples should not be squeezed out, this can lead to the spread of the inflammatory process to other areas. Quickly dry up acne help tea tree oil.
Mechanical cleaning can be carried out independently in the absence of serious damage of the epidermis. In the presence of greasy, clogged pores and acne sores, the procedure of peeling is advisable to entrust to the expert:
- dry skin brush once every 30 days;
- fat – once in 7-10 days;
- normal – every 2 weeks.
Deep peeling is best done in the summer.
Basic cleaning methods
Deep facial cleansing at home is carried out in several ways. Currently, any woman can purchase a special device for the purification of ultrasound, as well as various skin care products. However, the most simple and accessible are two methods: mechanical cleaning and masks based on natural ingredients.
Mechanical cleaning is the most effective method of improving the condition of the epidermis with the first procedure. This manipulation is suitable to owners of oily skin with clogged pores and for acne.
The cleaning process is performed manually with the use of certain devices and cosmetics. In some cases, cleansing can cause pain in problem areas.
- Step one: preparation. Pre-cleanse the face from makeup and dirt, then proceed with the steaming. The face hovering over a boiling herbal decoction for 10 minutes, covering your head with a towel, and then treated with antiseptic.
- Step two: cleaning. Black dots gently squeeze, avoiding the adjacent parcelstrong damage.
- Step three: complete. After the procedure should wash with antiseptic and apply a soothing cream or oil, tightens pores.
Cleansing masks are applied after steaming of the skin by using steam baths or peeling. To maintain a healthy condition of the skin useful the following masks:
- Cleansing clay. To purchase clay is in the drugstores. The powder is filled with warm water to obtain a creamy consistency. Put on quarter-hour and wash off with water, and then moisturize the face cream.
- Herbal masks. For such masks are used to dry plant: calendula, chamomile, sage, mint. Grass is ground with a coffee grinder, pour 3 tablespoons of herbs 100 g of water and infuse for a few minutes, after which the water is drained. The resulting slurry is applied for 15-20 minutes then wash off with a damp cotton pad.
- Cleaning cereal. Cereal contribute to the regeneration processes of the skin and soften the epidermis. They can be used both in pure form, soak in boiling water, or in combination with various oils, sour cream, honey, lemon juice.
- Sour cream and orange juice. For cleansing will need 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed orange juice, sour cream and olive oil. The resulting composition was stirred and kept on the affected areas for about half an hour.
- For oily skin a deep cleansing facial with honey and egg whites. Protein thoroughly whipped, mix with melted candied honey. The resulting tool will effectively clean not only the surface but also deeper layers of the epidermis. The mixture should keep for 30 minutes, then rinse and lubricate face moisturizer.
Activated carbon is one of available and effective options for face cleansing, which helps to remove excess secretions and relieves inflammation.
Before cleaning you must first steam the skin.
Effectively clean the face will help the coal with the addition of the following ingredients:
- the aloe juice;
- sea salt;
- the tea tree oil.
The coal is ground into a powder, mix with other ingredients and applied on the face for 10 minutes.
To eliminate pollution and reduce inflammation will help the following recipe. To prepare you need:
- crushed activated charcoal;
- natural yogurt.
Pre-steamed skin with herbal baths and promatyvaya towel. Mask leave for 20 minutes then wash off and moisturize the face day cream.
Homemade masks based on gelatin contribute to the regeneration of the skin. Thanks to the natural ingredients gelatin is not harmful, has a lifting effect, smoothes small wrinkles, softens skin, eliminates pigment spots.
Using gelatin is carried out deep cleaning of the face from fat and dirt. The substance penetrates into the deeper layers and pores, and begins to act immediately.
There are many options for self-preparation of masks of gelatin:
- To prepare you need 1 tablespoon of milk and gelatin. The ingredients are mixed and placed into a microwave on full power for 10 seconds. The mixture was cooled and applied with a brush for makeup. The most dense layer is applied on the forehead, nose and chin: these zones are considered the most problematic. The mask is kept for 15 minutes until dry. This recipe will help to get rid of blackheads, pimples and impurities. In composition, you can add an egg: this mask helps to get rid of double chin and eliminates wrinkles.
- Pulling from the pores dirt and also to prevent the occurrence of rashes and acne, helps the combination of gelatin with activated charcoal. For cooking you need:
- juice of Apple – half a glass;
- 2 activated charcoal tablets;
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin.
The coal is ground into powder and mixed with other components. Applied on a steamed skin for 20 minutes until dry.
- With the following recipe you can restore the skin and deeply cleanse the pores. This mask will help to get rid of age-related changes and enrich the skin with vitamins. To prepare you need:
- gelatin - 3 tablespoons;
- honey - 5 g;
- lemon juice - 5 g;
- grape juice - 5 g.
Honey pre-melt and mix with the remaining components. The mixture was kept for 30 minutes.
The vacuum treatment is carried out with little pollution, and if the skin is not very dry. Using the apparatus can be pulled all the dirt, improve blood circulation, smooth out wrinkles.
Ultrasonic cleaning works on the epidermis using radio waves. This procedure facilitates the opening of pores, thus the pollution is removed by the nozzle.
There are other methods of cleansing, antibiotics, chemicals, acids. However, traditional recipes cleanse does not require any special financial costs and time, as well as simple and affordable for any woman.