How to clean face at home folk remedies
The cleansing of facial skin is a standard hygienic procedure, which is obliged to carry out every self-respecting woman. We every evening to wash my face, remove makeup residue and other impurities. But somehow we forget that periodically, the skin needs a deeper cleaning. Well, and then wonder where on the face there are so many rashes and redness. But it's nothing like clogged pores, which began to develop the inflammatory process. And get rid of it will not be so easy. So today let's talk about how to clean face at home with masks and other proven methods.
Our sebaceous glands produce a fatty substance (fat) that protects the skin from drying and exposure to negative environmental factors. Under certain conditions, the intensity of the sebaceous glands increases, plugging the ducts in the cells of the epidermis. Simultaneously, the slowing down of cell regeneration, which leads to stagnation processes in the epidermis. And when joining a bacterial infection, an inflammatory process affecting the deeper layers. To prevent the development of inflammation, deep cleansing facial should be performed at the stage of blackheads and regular.
In order to safely carry out the cleaning procedure at home, you must follow the basic rules:
- Maximum sterility. This clearing did not lead to the development of the inflammatory process in the skin, carry out the procedure should, on a clean face. Hands should also be clean and treated with antiseptic.
- Security. I do not advise to carry out a deep mechanical treatment in the presence of inflammation and immature eels. This may aggravate the situation, provoking the appearance of new painful lesions.
- Hydration. After using the masks, be sure to moisturize the skin. It can be a cream, tonic or another mask based on olive oil, natural yoghurt or cucumber.
Methods of cleansing will depend on the type of rash: acne, red pimples or comedones. So before you decide on a cleaning method, it is necessary to evaluate skin condition and identify the problem.
Deep cleansing of blackheads
Mechanical (manual) cleaning is one of the most accessible methods of getting rid of blackheads. Way, to put it mildly, not the most pleasant. Yes, and many girls doubt, not harmful cleansing way. But subject to all the rules, no need to worry – the procedure shall be without any negative effects.
Step by step instructions to clean the face of blackheads:
- Not forgetting of sterility, to start preparing the skin should be washing. To efficiently remove makeup and dust from the face, use lotion or special cleansing gel.
- Treat your skin with scrubs. It is advisable to use home remedies without any perfumes and other impurities. It could be coffee with yogurt or honey with ground cinnamon. If you prefer to purchase cosmetics, choose a scrub with small abrasive particles, which will not scratch the skin.
- Steam the skin to open the pores and facilitate the cleaning process. Steam use hot water or herbal decoction. For normal and prone to oily skin, take a dry chamomile flowers to dry skin is better to choose a wormwood or yarrow.
- You can then start squeezing the blackheads. This should be done with fingertips. For convenience, you can wrap them with gauze. In the cleaning process treat damaged skin with antiseptic.
- The final touch is a tonic and a moisturizer. These funds will help Refine open pores and slightly reduce inflammation.
It is advisable not to carry out mechanical cleaning before important events or meetings. It is likely that the next day on the face will remain small areas of redness – traces of the procedure. They will be on their own, without further intervention on your part.
To avoid the appearance of scars, never put pressure on the skin with your nails!
Mask from black dots
To the deep cleaning of the face could not harm to make it suggest no more than 1-2 times per month. The rest of the time to fight with black dots better with the help of special masks. Such a cleansing folk remedies considered to be more gentle, but no less effective method.
The salt mask with baking soda
This is one of the most simple recipes masks, from ingredients that are in every kitchen. With regular use mask with baking soda and salt will not only help to get rid of blackheads, but also smooth the skin, make it smoother and matte. The frequency of application depends on the number of lesions. If necessary, the procedure can be repeated every 3 days. For prevention to make soda mask is recommended once a week.
Mix soda and salt "Ekstra", observing equal proportions, add a soap cleanser or lotion for your daily care. All of this on the skin, a little massage, focusing on the places of the greatest congestion of comedones. Leave on face for some time. It is recommended to wash off with warm water.
During the procedure you may experience slight redness andtingling skin. With a strong discomfort of the exposure mask should be reduced, wash the part immediately with the appearance of discomfort. A slight tingling is acceptable and not acceptable for aggressive adverse reaction.
Simple mask with clay
To care for problem skin with lots of rashes, it is recommended to use black clay and green (with silver ions). Both options are perfectly reduce inflammation, dried and creates refreshing skin. The cleansing effect can be seen after the first application.
The main advantage of clay masks – easy to use. According to the recipe, 1 tablespoon of black or green clay you need to bring to desired consistency with water and apply on the skin evenly. The exposure time will depend on thickness of the applied layer. Rinse the skin should be after complete drying of the mask and appearance of a pronounced feeling of tightness.
Use mineral water to prepare the mask will enhance the beneficial effect of the clay, saturating the skin with essential micronutrients. Use water without gas.
Mask with oatmeal for your daily maintenance
Oatmeal – a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Masks and scrubs based on it evens the complexion, dried skin to make it smooth and silky. This product is absolutely safe for the skin, so it is possible to use it for everyday facial cleansing.
To prepare oatmeal mask cereals pour boiling water and leave it to rot. Ready means apply on skin for 15-20 minutes or until dry. Optional oatmeal can be ground into flour. It does not reduce the useful properties of the mask, but will greatly simplify the process of applying.
Acne treatment folk remedies
As already mentioned, in the presence of purulent lesions on the skin, deep cleaning of the face is prohibited. The mechanical effect will only exacerbate inflammation. So before you clean your skin, you need to get rid of acne:
- In this situation, the best cleanser for your skin is tea tree oil. This essential oil helps with rashes, regardless of cause. Apply oil spot before bedtime and do not rinse.
- To get rid of septic lesions will help and blue clay. For preparation of masks use clay, diluted chamomile extract 1:1. The tool has anti-inflammatory, cleansing and drying effect.
- If you are not allergic, clean the face at home for acne you can use honey mask. Mix the honey and cinnamon, apply it all over face and leave on for 15-20 minutes. During the procedure, the honey is heated from the body, can begin to flow. So you will need tissues. Wash off the mask with skin cool water is recommended. The expected effect – the removal of inflammation, cleanse, tone and nourish the skin.
Cinnamon and honey are strong allergens. So before you apply them on the face, conduct sensitivity test on the inside of the wrist.
Acne treatment home remedies
Red, firm to the touch pimples that take a long time to ripen, and after the break leaving scars and spots on the skin is the manifestation of acne. In this case, the inflammatory process in the skin is chronic. And if acne is not treated, the disease will progress. And then some home remedies can not do.
For acne to clean your face will help these proven methods:
- The easiest and effective way to clean skin – aloe Vera juice. Clean the face it is recommended that the oldest leaves of the plant, previously having sustained them in the fridge after cutting for 7-14 days. Daily lubricate cleansed face cut sheet. After 15-20 minutes of drying, the juice can be washed off. If burning sensation or redness, you can leave the juice on overnight.
- Known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties sea buckthorn oil. Mix 1 tbsp oil with 2 tbsp of clay and the same quantity of aloe juice. The finished mixture should be kept on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Combine 2 tbsp of aloe juice, 1 tbsp coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of crushed oat flakes. Add a few drops of lemon and a pinch of sea salt. Time exposure mask 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
When running the form of acne only some masks to clean the skin will be difficult. Because often the problem comes from within. But regular home treatments in conjunction with correction of diet and lifestyle in General, will significantly reduce the appearance of rashes. In some cases, may require the advice of a dermatologist, endocrinologist and gynecologist. Then folk recipes should be used in conjunction with the prescribed treatment.
Facial cleansing should be an integral part of care. Spending just 30 minutes a week, you will notice how the skin is transformed, re-acquire a healthy and lovely glow.