Cleansing vessels folk remedies at home
Atherosclerosis is a disease which affects a large part of the elderly population in industrialized countries. This pathology is reason of development of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure. To prevent the occurrence of atherosclerosis, you can use cleansing of vessels from cholesterol plaques. In this article, we discussed how to conduct cleaning of the vessels folk remedies, in some cases, you can use the methods of traditional medicine, and when should it be to take drugs?
Why is it necessary to clean the vessels
What the purpose is the purification of vessels? With age the walls of small and large blood vessels are beginning to be deposited hazardous substances. With the progression of this process in their cavity formed cholesterol plaques. This condition is called atherosclerosis. This disease is a narrowing of the lumen (occlusion) of the vessel, resulting in poor circulation.
Atherosclerosis is the cause of most of the pathologies that lead to death. These include the following:
- Arterial hypertension is the permanent increase in pressure above 140 mm Hg. article. Under this condition, the patient is forced for life to take daily medicines to correct pressure and keeping it at a certain acceptable level.
- Ischemic heart disease develops as a result of a violation of myocardial perfusion due to overlapping vessels and atherosclerotic plaques. This disease is manifested by angina, myocardial infarction.
- Chronic renal failure develops high blood pressure and disturbed blood supply to the kidneys.
- Aortic aneurysm is Grizedale the protrusion of the vascular wall of the aorta. It is formed due to vascular weakness, which is characteristic of atherosclerosis. If the damage hernial diverticulum develops massive bleeding, leading to a quick death.
- Cardiogenic shock, acute heart failure, arrhythmias – these violations of the cardiovascular system arise against myocardial ischemia and atherosclerosis.
- Stroke. This disease leads to poor circulation of the brain tissue. Has a high percentage of mortality. People who have suffered acute violation of cerebral circulation, in most cases, is unable to work and receives a lifetime disability.
Treatment of atherosclerosis should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor. Most often the problem is treated by a cardiologist or a family doctor, a therapist. Self-medication and use of traditional medicine may lead to progression of vascular lesions.
At home cleaning of vessels is carried out with traditional methods in healthy humans, before the development of atherosclerosis. It is held to prevent vascular wall damage and plaque formation in the vascular lumen.
Regular and periodic cleansing of the blood vessels will help to strengthen them and protect against the development of disease.
But if the presence of atherosclerotic plaques was already diagnosed, it should be treated using the methods of traditional medicine. Folk remedies can be used as an adjuvant therapy.
Who can not clean
The cleansing of the blood, heart, the entire body can be performed not all patients. It is best before performing this procedure to consult a doctorwho will be able to identify possible contraindications. This includes the following States:
- violation of the kidney disease (kidney stones, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, renal failure);
- pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Also when choosing a method for strengthening and cleansing of capillaries, large vessels need to be sure in the absence of Allergy to selected components of treatment. For example, people suffering from lactose intolerance, it is impossible to clean the jars with milk. Each of the popular methods of cleaning the body has its contraindications.
If you already suffer from atherosclerosis, you have to understand that cleanse the blood vessels from cholesterol plaques using one of the popular methods fail. Treatment has to be prescribed by a doctor after a complete examination of the patient.
Folk remedies to cleanse the vascular walls
How to clean vessels from the threat of lipids, cholesterol? This process is very long, it requires a lot of free time and desire to improve their health. Believe me, the cleansing of vessels, valid for a short period of time, scientists haven't been invented yet.
Below we reviewed the best popular recipes for cleansing vessels. They can be used for the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar for cleansing the blood vessels is widely used in folk medicine. It was used in Ancient Greece. Vinegar can be called the oldest and proven remedy, which people have begun to use for the treatment of various diseases.
Nowadays Apple cider vinegar is mostly used in cooking. It can be found almost in every kitchen. According to popular experience, it can be used for preventionthe development of atherosclerosis.
Vinegar can rightly be called the best cleaner of the body. It reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood and eliminates inflammatory processes in the vascular wall prior to deposition of lipids in them.
To clean vessels every day after Breakfast to drink a glass of water to which you add 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar. Drink this solution for 3 days, then take a break for 1 day, then 3 more days to use it. Such a course of purification of vessels can be carried out 1 time in half a year.
- acute infectious processes;
- hyperthermia (increased body temperature);
- hyperacidity condition (increased gastric acidity)
- peptic ulcer disease;
- acute or chronic gastritis;
- diabetes mellitus;
- diseases of the kidneys, liver, cardiovascular system;
- arthritis (inflammation of joints) of various etiologies and degrees of severity.
Herbs can be clean vessels without damage to the body. This purpose can be used Valerian, fennel, St. John's wort, chamomile, Helichrysum , and many other plants. Prepare the means on the basis of these herbs easy at home.
There are several variations of the preparation of infusions and fees for the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis. In the table below we have compiled the most common herbal teas used for this purpose.
|Composition||Method of preparation||Use|
|100 grams of dried chamomile, birch buds, St. John's wort, Helichrysum and yarrow||1 tablespoon of obtained dry herbal mixture you need to pour a liter of boiling water and give it brew broth for half an hour.
Then, the resulting drink should be carefully strain through cheesecloth or a strainer.
|Infusion drink 2 times a day, morning and evening in a heated state with 200 ml.
At the evening reception, you can add 1 teaspoon of honey.
Duration of treatment: 2 weeks.
|7 leaves of Bay leaf||Bay leaves pour 300 ml of boiling water.||Drink a tablespoon 3 times a day after meals for 3 weeks.|
|5 tablespoons chopped pine needles, 2 tablespoons chopped rosehips.||The resulting dry mixture pour a liter of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Then you need to give the broth to infuse and cool completely, then strain.||Drink the resulting broth need 1 liter per day for 30 days.|
|Fennel seeds – 1 Cup
2 tbsp Valerian root.
|Pour 1.5 liters of boiling water, allow to cool, then strain.||Take 1 tablespoon, 3 times a day half an hour before meals, for months.|
To clean the blood vessels of the body using herbs only people who are allergic to them. All herbs and plants are powerful medicines and can be used even in traditional medicine. Before using herbs you need to consult with your physician.
The medication of garlic reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, and cleanses blood vessels, reduces inflammation in their walls. The course of purification using garlic must be repeated every 6 years. A method of treatment of atherosclerosis is considered to be very ancient, for many centuries, practiced in Tibet.
In order to prepare the means, you'll need 350 grams of garlic. It should be well washed, peel and chop the pulp. Crushed garlic to pour 400 ml of rubbing alcohol. A jar of the resulting tincture should be closed and put in a cool and dark place for 10 days.
Drink the infusion should be for 10 days. It is taken three times a day. You should start with one drop, each time increase the dose by 1 drop. So, last admission, on day 10, you will need to drink 25 drops. Tincture is taken not in its pure form. It should be diluted with 50 ml of cold milk.
Green tea with honey is the best way to maintain normal cholesterol levels constant and prevent atherosclerosis. Make it a habit to drink every morning a Cup of natural green tea with a spoon of honey.
This tool does not split the already formed atherosclerotic plaque. It helps to avoid their occurrence. Scientists have shown that people who regularly drink green tea, suffer from cardiovascular disease significantly less.
In diabetes mellitus the use of honey is allowed only with the permission of the attending endocrinologist. Because of the high glycemic index is able to increase the level of glucose in the blood.
To control cholesterol and vascular condition, you can use pine cones with vodka. This tool improves immunity, helps the body resist bacterial and viral infections that can cause damage to the vascular wall.
To prepare the tincture take 5 cones, carefully wash them and scald with boiling water. Then put them in a jar and pour 250 ml of rubbing alcohol, add a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar. Let the infusion stand for 10 days in a dark and cool place.
Clean vessels by this method for one month. After Breakfast, you should drink 1 teaspoon of this tool.
Once you chose what to clean vessels, pay attention to the need for correct nutrition. Diet for cleansing the blood vessels is an essential component of the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis.
If you are seriously engaged in their health, decided to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood, stick to the basics of this diet permanently.
To unsubscribe from the following foods:
- fatty oils and fish;
- fatty types of cheese and cottage cheese;
- fried and smoked foods;
- fast food;
- all sausages;
- chocolate, sweets, uses animal fats or palm oil;
- bakery products;
- caviar fish;
- all organ meats.
What products should form the diet:
- lean meats, fish, poultry;
- cereals (buckwheat, oats, millet, barley);
- all vegetables and fruits;
- soups, cooked in vegetable or lean meat broth;
- low-fat dairy and dairy products;
- fruit compotes, fresh juices;
- vegetable juices;
- all kinds of greens;
- eggs (per day you can eat 1 yolk and 2 protein);
- pityriasis and rye bread.
During the diet should eat little and often. Intervals between meals should not exceed 3-4 hours. This diet will help to accelerate the metabolic process and to normalize lipid metabolism, thereby lowering cholesterol in the blood.
This diet is appointed by doctors to patients suffering from atherosclerosis. All medications to combat this disease, is only effective when patient compliance rules and basics of the diet.
Atherosclerosis is a large – scale and global problem of the modern time. Substandard food, great content in food fats, metabolic disorders, Smoking and alcohol abuse leads to blockage of blood vessels atherosclerotic plaques.
Physicians and scientists from around the world are still engaged in the search for effective and safe techniques that you can use with confidence to heal the sick and cleanse the vessels.
Primarily, doctors prescribe diet, about which we told in the previous section.
But if the vessels are already clogged with plaques, one of the adjusted power is not enough.
Some clinics practiced a method of extracorporal hemocorrection. It is used for effective cleaning of the vessels of the heart in the hospital. The patient takes the part of the venous blood, pass it through a centrifuge and injected back to the person. This method of treatment allows to reduce the concentration of cholesterol in the blood and leads to a small gradual decrease in the volume of plaques.
Part of physicians are opposed to this procedure and consider it ineffective. Indeed, at the present time she has no sufficient evidence, although some patients prove its effectiveness.
Most often, patients are administered drugs, whose action is aimed at normalization of the level of cholesterol in the blood. They also help to reduce the size and volume of atherosclerotic plaques. The efficacy of these drugs proved and confirmed by international research.
All drugs that affect the level of cholesterol in the blood, must be prescribed by a doctor after a detailed examination of the patient. Independently assign them to yourself and make dangerous.
In medicine, the following groups of drugs for the correction of cholesterol and cleansing blood vessels:
- Statins ("Simvastatin", "Rosuvastatin", "Lovastatin") is a group of the most modern and effective drugs. They are not allowed to accumulate cholesterol in the body and reduce the amount of cholesterol plaques. They are taken for a long period of time, the first significant results are evaluated 6 months after the start of treatment.
- Fibrates ("Fenofibrate", "Bezafibrate", "Ciprofibrate") – they affect the blood levels of triglycerides, which accelerate the growth of atherosclerotic plaques.
- Sequestrant fatty acids ("Questran", "Cholestyramine") are taken concurrently with fibrates or statins, enhance their effect.
- Vitamin PP (nicotinic acid) lowers cholesterol in the blood.
How to diagnose atherosclerosis
Before the appointment of treatment of atherosclerosis requires detailed examination of the patient. It is made with the purpose of proper selection of drugs and methods of treatment, identify contraindications to some medications.
Diagnosis of atherosclerosis and identification of the need for cleaning of vessels consists of the following methods:
- Lipid profile – a blood test to determine the levels of cholesterol and lipids in the blood. It is for the results of this study were most commonly prescribed drugs for the treatment of arteriosclerosis and clean the blood vessels.
- A blood test for sugar. Most often, patients with impaired glucose tolerance are more predisposed to blockage of blood vessels by plaque.
- Daily monitoring of arterial pressure.
- Ultrasound of the heart(ECHO).
- Doppler ultrasound can determine the extent of plaques of occlusion of the vessels of the extremities.
- Coronary angiography performed for acute coronary syndrome. It allows you to identify and resolve the blockage of the coronary vessels in acute coronary syndrome.
- Computed tomography and MRI are conducted according to the testimony, to identify the affected plaques vessels.
- Urinalysis and renal ultrasound done to rule out renal pathology.
Folk remedies for the treatment of atherosclerosis can only be used in parallel with traditional therapy. As a standalone method, they can be used to clean vessels in healthy people who want to protect themselves from atherosclerosis. It is not necessary to risk yourself and to experiment with their health, preferring folk remedies in the treatment of atherosclerotic plaque and vascular stenosis (occlusion). Only the correctly chosen doctor diet and drug therapy can effectively clean vessels and to protect us from stroke and heart attack.