Products, cleaning vessels and reducing cholesterol
Human health depends on the food that he uses. Improper nutrition has a negative effect on the cardiovascular system, leads to clogged arteries and disease. To prevent the occurrence of pathologies should know what foods clean the blood vessels.
What causes blockage of the arteries
Arterial and venous blood moving through the blood vessels, carries to all organs nutrients. When narrowing of the arteries or blockage may occur stagnation of blood, which in turn causes the lack of nutrients and excess toxins. All this leads to the breakdown of the functioning of some internal systems and malfunction of the whole organism.
Contamination of the vascular system leads to:
- the appearance of the plaque;
- loss of elasticity of arteries;
- pressure surges;
- cardiovascular diseases, heart attacks and strokes;
- oxygen starvation;
- deterioration of blood circulation;
- pain symptoms in the limbs;
There are many reasons contributing to such conditions, including a disorder of metabolism, old age, chronic diseases. However, nutrition plays an important role in the formation of cholesterol plaques. To improve the elasticity of the arteries and withdraw deposits, there is need for systematic cleaning.
There are many ways of cleansing veins: drugs, plasmapheresis and laser cleaning. One of the most popular and accessible methods is the adjustment of lifestyle.
For the successful purification of vessels necessary to change the diet, quit bad habits, to increase physical activity.
The principles of healthy nutrition
Reduce the amount of hazardous cholesterol, helps the maintenance of the foundations of a healthy diet. For this you must follow these rules:
- reduce consumption of fatty meats, to give preference to poultry and beef;
- to minimize the use of eggs;
- limit salt intake: it helps to eliminate excess water from the body;
- to abandon alkogolsoderzhaschih drinks and caffeine, which often provoke narrowing of the veins and the development of blood clots;
- to exclude from the ration canned, margarine, meats and fried foods;
- to eat dairy foods with low fat content;
- to abandon sweet products and sweets;
- drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day.
Favorably affects the cardiovascular system moderate physical activity, quitting Smoking. Should control body weight, eliminating snacking between meals.
Eating foods that reduce cholesterol and cleansing blood vessels, can significantly improve the state of the hemopoietic system and the functioning of the heart.
Products for the purification of vessels
The principles of healthy nutrition should know people prone to cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis. Adhering to the proper diet can extend your life. Products, cleaning vessels and help to enhance performance, improve appearance, and to avoid many serious diseases.
Useful for state of arteries the food is presented in the following table.
Fruits and berries
Berries and fruits contain many nutrients and trace elements, which positively affect the condition of the vascular walls:
- Lemon reduces blood clotting, reduces the likelihood of cardiovascular disease, helps to strengthen the walls of veins, eliminates harmful cholesterol.
- Persimmon contains large amounts of fiber and antioxidants, vital for proper functioning of the hematopoietic system. In addition, the composition of the fruit includes magnesium and potassium – substances that are useful for people suffering from pathologies of the heart muscle. Regular consumption of persimmon helps to reduce bad cholesterol and fat deposits.
- Pomegranate is composed of antioxidant substances that protect the arteries from excessive oxidation processes. In addition, the fruit perfectly cleanses the body and stabilizes blood pressure.
- Watermelon contains amino acids that contribute to the expansion of the arteries. Include watermelon in your diet can normalize blood pressure.
- The composition of cranberries include potassium, positively affecting the heart and vascular system. In addition, it contains citric acid, contributing to metabolic processes and reducing harmful cholesterol.
- Of the most useful berries are also strawberries, blueberries, blueberries, blackberries, composed of flavonoids and anthocyanins, prevent the development of atherosclerosis.
Effectively cleanse the blood vessels of cholesterol healthy drinks listed below:
- Orange juice. The composition of oranges includes a huge number of vitamins and other important compounds with antioxidant properties. Regular use of two cups of fresh drink will help stabilize blood pressure.
- Green tea – a powerful antioxidant, promoting the absorption of cholesterol, cleansing the veins from harmful deposits.
Vegetables and whole grains
Vegetables contain phytosterols, whichcontribute to the extract from the arteries of bad cholesterol. Eating vegetables, it is possible to stabilize the pressure and to reduce the harmful effects of salts.
All vegetables are good for health and the circulatory system, however, effectively purify the blood and vessels the following crops:
- Broccoli is rich in amino acids, preventing formation of atherosclerotic deposits. Vitamins C and K included in the composition, and prevent damage to the veins dietary fiber normalize the amount of cholesterol. The nutrients the product can remain frozen. There is a perception that the product prevents the formation of mammary tumors.
- Asparagus is one of the most effective products and cleaning vessels. Will help reduce inflammation, stabilizes blood pressure, prevents thrombosis.
- Spinach is rich in lutein, which are especially useful for the elderly. Will help prevent heart attacks, cleans vascular walls from cholesterol deposits.
- Tomatoes enriched with lycopene – a useful substance to reduce the risk of atherosclerosis twice.
- Whole grains reduce blood levels of insulin, remove body fat, promote weight loss. Dietary fiber included in their composition, extract of fat, magnesium dilates blood artery.
Seasoning is an integral part of many dishes, able not only to add taste and aroma, but also has healing properties.
- Garlic – a natural antibiotic with anti-inflammatory properties. Prevents clogging of the arteries, thins the blood, improves blood circulation in the body.
- Cinnamon reduces blood lipids, reduces cholesterol, prevents the development of plaque and atherosclerosis.
- Turmeric is a spice that has antioxidant qualities, reduces deposition of cholesterol and clogging of arteries.
- Bay leaf to clean the vessels used as infusion. Lavrushka protects a person from viruses and infectious diseases, strengthens immune system, purifies the blood and joints, removes toxins. However, overdose can cause poisoning.
Fish and seafood
Beneficial to the vascular system is oily fish:
Thanks to the contained omega-3 fatty acids, can reduce the probability of occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, ischemic diseases and atherosclerosis. Eating fish or fish oil capsules twice a week, can significantly thin the blood and reduce the chance of thrombosis.
Other useful products
Among the products for cleaning vessels can be noted as the following:
- Walnuts, almonds. Included in the composition of fatty acids, fiber, vitamins E and A, as well as monounsaturated fats. Eating a handful of nuts daily, can clear the blood, establish the work of the heart muscle, reduce "bad" cholesterol.
- Dark chocolate includes in the content of phenols, prevent the development of blood clots. The daily norm of chocolate is 15 g.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 acids, found in olive oil, positively affect the function of the heart and blood vessels. Olive oil plays an important role in various diets, however it should be consumed in moderation: it contains a lot of calories.
Using these products for the purification of vessels, it is possible to establish the condition of the vascular system, clear the blood of cholesterol and toxins, enrich the cells with oxygen, to increase efficiency, which will positively affect the entire health of the person and his appearance.