Herbs to cleanse the body of toxins in the home
Medicinal plants is a gentle and effective method of cleaning internal organs, which is able to start the process of self-healing and recovery, as well as enrich it with nutrients. Herbs for cleansing the body eliminates accumulated toxins and restore the bodies.
When using herbal medicine
Eating grass or charges of medicinal plants, you can purify and normalize the functioning of not only individual bodies, but of the entire urinary tract.
Cleansing herbs in the home is often used by people who prefer alternative medicine. Healing herbal teas:
- successfully remove the waste, toxins, and fecal clumps, salts of heavy metals;
- normalize overall health of the patient;
- to normalize the condition of the hair and nails.
The initial symptoms of slagging of the interior systems are:
- fatigue, lethargy, decreased performance;
- the deterioration of the digestion process;
- increased frequency of allergic reactions;
- prone to constipation and diarrhea;
- frequent migraines;
- heartburn, urge to vomit, nausea;
- anxiety, aggressiveness.
Often herbal medicine is used if other cleaning methods are contraindicated, for example, after undergoing chemotherapy.
Preparations for the purification
Cleaning herbs will help to normalize your vital organs, including the excretory and digestive system.
To body cleansing herbs have been successful, you must prepare your body for the procedure. To do this, follow the following rules:
- to reduce the load on the body, excluding a few days before the procedure, salty and spicy food;
- to correct the diet by adding vegetables, fruits, and food, steamed;
- daily eat porridge of cereals: buckwheat, oatmeal and semolina, and milk products;
- stick to a vegetarian diet;
- included in the diet is bread without yeast, or abandon it altogether;
- drink at least 2 litres of boiled water per day;
- seasoning dishes of various spices: garlic, ginger, cinnamon and others. Spices will help tune the organs of excretion for the next cleaning.
Preparation for the cleanse starts with a smooth transition to a healthy diet, refraining from meat, fish, refined foods, and dairy products. This will help to avoid the formation in the body of mucus, preventing the excretion of toxins from the internal systems.
Release internal organs from toxic substances and products of decay is carried out 1 time in 6 months and aims at the General health of the person. For combination cleansing healing herbal teas to cleanse the body, and separate plants with different qualities.
St. John's wort
The tincture and the decoction of Hypericum are often used in alternative medicine to treat many diseases of the urogenital tract, stomach, liver, and cardiovascular system. Grass will increase the flow of urine, has an analgesic and regenerative qualities and helps get rid of bile and relieves inflammation.
Infusion of St. John's wort is also used to improve digestion. In addition, regularly eating the broth, it is possible to establish the functioning of individual organs and the whole body completely.
The healing composition includes plants, which together are able to clear the circulatory system, and hence all internal systems.
- normalizes metabolism;
- improves functioning of the urinary tract;
- removes excess fat, toxic substances and cholesterol;
- helps you recover from potent drugs.
Part of the collection included:
- St. John's wort;
- birch leaves and kidneys.
For cleaning of course will need 0.5 kg of the composition. Dried raw materials are ground, mixed in equal proportions. Two teaspoons plants pour 500 g of boiling water, infused for 30-40 minutes, tsedyat infusion and divided into three parts. Two parts used in the morning before Breakfast on an empty stomach, drink a third before bedtime.
Tibetan collection used for 2.5 months. This way you can cleanse the entire body. If the goal is purification of the individual body, to start with the intestines.
Flushing the digestive system will require plants with laxative effect, and also to eliminate internal inflammation. These herbs to cleanse the intestine of toxins is able to restore the microflora. Only properly chosen combination of plants will help to achieve the desired effect.
- For 35 g of yarrow, motherwort, dandelion.
- 5 g fennel, buckthorn, tansy.
Two tablespoons of components on 500 g of boiling water. The mixture was infused for 30 minutes and consumed thrice a day before meals.
Collection number 2
- Mint, chamomile, St. John's wort, plantain – 35 g.
- Wormwood, Cassia uzkolisty, celandine, fennel – 5 g.
1000 g of boiling water pour 2 tablespoons ofcomponents. Take broth 100 g three times per day.
The collection No. 3
- Fennel and dill – 5 g.
- Helichrysum, birch, buckthorn – 10 g
- Wild rose – 40 g.
2 tablespoons mixture of 0.5 liters of boiling water. Drink three times a day on an empty stomach.
Herbs, detoxifying from the liver, must have choleretic qualities, to promote the synthesis of bile and its excretion.
The data capabilities have:
- sandy everlasting;
- buds of birch;
- corn silk;
- wild mountain ash.
The individual components take 1 tablespoon in 200 g of water. The mixture was incubated for 60 minutes, referring to himself and consume 30 minutes before a meal. Cleaning duration is 10 days.
In addition, use cleansing herbs:
- Dill, buckthorn, coriander – 10 g
- Melissa, flax, elderberry, St. John's wort – 30 g.
- Corn silk – 50 g.
Ingredients pour boiling water, stand up and drink the infusion at ½ Cup twice a day on an empty stomach.
Collection number 2
- Peppermint, Helichrysum, yarrow – 50 g
- Celandine and fennel – 10 g
The plants are brewed with boiling water, tantalized 30 minutes. Drink broth in the morning and evening.
Cleaning of the kidneys
To clear the genitourinary system, will require plants with antimicrobial and diuretic properties that reduce inflammation and normalize the functioning of the kidneys.
To dissolve small stones and sand can extract the following herbs for cleansing:
- corn silk;
- birch buds;
Horsetail disinfects internal organs and normalizes metabolism in the cells.
A decoction of horsetail can be taken alone, and combining with other plants. To prepare you need 10 g of horsetail pour 1000 g of boiling water, to survive and to eat before meals of 100 grams, several times a day.
In addition, the use of cleansing herbs for cleansing the body of toxins, consisting of:
- parsley and celandine – 10 g;
- the bear's ear, St. John's wort, cranberries – 50 g
All the components are mixed. 10 g of the composition, 200 g of water. The mixture was boiled for 15 minutes, referring to himself and drank 1/3 of the Cup several times a day.
Cleaning from worms
For removing worms used plants antimicrobial effects with a bitter taste: usually the parasites do not endure bitterness. These include tansy, wormwood, immortelle, ginger, celandine, cloves.
One of the known means for removing worms. Wormwood is used as an infusion as well as in dry form by placing it in the bread crumb.
Successfully removes tapeworms dried flowers, Helichrysum. 20 g of plant pour 800 g of water, kept overnight and consumed 100 g on an empty stomach.
Eating the infusion of the plant for 3 days at 50 g, it is possible to remove Giardia and other protozoa. 5 g of celandine, 200 g of water. The composition is heated under lid for 15 minutes and filtered.
The use of the plant has a mild cleansing effect on the body, however it is not necessary to carry out the procedure:
- women during pregnancy and breast feeding;
- at exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- colds and viral pathologies.
Care must be taken:
- people suffering from pathologies of the liver and kidneys;
- during exacerbation of tuberculosis;
- in the presence of sand and stones in the kidneys;
- in diseases of the biliary organs.
Cleansing treatments can cause side effects:
- pain in the internal organs;
- the nausea and weakness;
- allergic reactions in form of itching and rashes.
Medicinal herbal teas are very useful for humans, but every organism reacts to herbs differently. Cleaning requires a serious approach and observance of a proper proportion of herbs. Also, before cleansing you need to consult a specialist who will help you choose the right herb and dosage.