How to withdraw mucus from the body of folk remedies
Excessive accumulation of secretions in the body is the cause of many inflammatory diseases of the internal organs. If not promptly clean body, the mucus can fill the whole body, including the pulmonary system, bronchi, stomach. Frequent colds, infections, and decreased performance can mean the slagging of the internal organs. That's why people need to know how to get the slime from the body of folk remedies.
What is a slime
Mucus is a product of secretion of cellular structures. The mucous surface of the internal systems are covered with lubricating fluids that are not harmful for health. Such a secret has a soothing property and performs a protective function, maintaining the internal flora by stimulating the immune system.
Normal mucus is constantly extracted from the bodies, cleaning the cells, however, in certain conditions, the composition of the secretion may change, becoming thick and putting off the shells. Sputum contains harmful toxins, decay products, toxins and hard outside.
Disrupting metabolic processes between tissues and the surrounding world, excessive secretion can lead to the development of microorganisms. Most often the mucus is in the human body accumulates in the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, nasal passages, and also the joints.
Most often the disorder of secretion occurs when common exhaustion, while eating foods that form mucus, fried oils, inflammation of the viscera and Smoking. To restore metabolic processes should conduct regular cleansing the body of mucus at home.
Our body signals the excess mucus in the body following symptoms:
- the appearance of puffiness under the eyes.
Most people write these symptoms on the cold and begin treatment, burying the drops in the nose, reducing fever, taking antibiotics.
Up to a certain time the secret is transparent. A lot of mucus in the body indicates the development of various bacteria. In these cases, the mucus become yellow, brown and even green.
Cleaning procedures should be carried out to patients with the following problems:
- frequent colds;
- the weakening of the state, the loss of function;
- a feeling of heaviness;
- chronic sinusitis;
- white coating on the tongue;
- abundant and increased discharge from the nasal passages, vagina, anus;
- diseases of digestive system, respiratory system;
- rough and dry skin;
- pale skin;
These symptoms may indicate other diseases, however clean it is possible to prevent. Such procedures will not bring harm and contribute to overall improvement.
Many doctors believe that most disease occurs as a result of excessively accumulated in the body decay products and toxic substances. Respiratory diseases, cough, pleurisy, allergic reactions are often associated with unsuccessful attempts of the body to remove toxins.
Years, the accumulated mucus can lead to the following pathologies:
- sore throat;
- acute bronchitis;
Mucus excretion from the body will help:
- to establish physical performance;
- reduce shortness of breath;
- to normalize pulse;
- to enrich the cells with oxygen;
- to restore digestion and regularity;
- to reduce the recurrence of colds and allergies.
In addition, cleaning procedures have a positive impact on the joints.
Total body cleansing
All treatment methods aim to eliminate phlegm from the internal organs. General principles of cleaning are the following recommendations:
- The person performing the cleaning, you need to eat fruits and vegetables, give up bad food, but it is also possible to prepare foods without cooking.
- The most effective method of cleansing is a regular refusal of food of 1 times in 7 days to 36 hours.
- At the end of the fasting required for the next day to consume juices and fruits that effectively dissolve mucus and remove them from the body.
Fasting is carried out according to the scheme:
- 1 week - 24 hours without food;
- Week 2: 36 hours;
- 3 and 4 weeks or three days.
When refusal of food should be consumed 3 liters of water with lemon juice per day.
In addition, to effectively cleanse the body of mucus can these ways:
- To eat black pepper. It is proved that the phlegm can be neutralized by foods with a bitter or spicy taste. For this, 5 g of pepper and the peas to eat dinner, not chewing and drinking a glass of water. The course of treatment is three days after 3 days in a row, within 21 days. Then take a interval of 90 days. Restrictions for cleansing in this way are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- To include in the diet with ginger root. One of the most effective drying tools is ginger. Root crushed, pour 500 g of boiling water, drink throughout the day, mixing withthe honey and lemon.
In addition, there are techniques on how to expel phlegm from the individual internal organs.
Cleaning of the digestive tract
About the pollution of the intestine may indicate:
- the human tendency to constipation;
- the deterioration of the metabolism;
- the emergence of diabetes;
- allergic reactions;
- various diseases of the liver and kidneys.
With the elimination of secretion from the stomach and intestines, the program begins to fully clean the body from accumulated toxic substances and toxins.
Copes with phlegm in the intestinal system fiber and crude fiber.
What to do for bowel cleansing?
- Can be applied effective a popular method in the form of an enema. This will require lightly salted water or a solution of chamomile. In addition, the patient may drink a laxative.
- Horseradish lemon of mucus will help to release the stomach. Of 5 lemons squeeze out the juice, RUB the root of horseradish grated, mixed with juice. The resulting composition eat twice a day 5 g, drinking herbal decoction or juice of carrots.
- Wheat grass successfully eliminate phlegm, toxins, toxic compounds and poisons from the intestines. To facilitate health and improve the condition of the skin is daily use of 1 tablespoon of sprouts on an empty stomach.
Cleansing of the nasopharynx
Excessive secretion in the nose and throat caused due to external factors, and diseases of the internal organs. Common causes are diseases of ENT-organs, abnormal structure of the nose and throat, damage to the septum, polyps in the nose. Most often viscous, the discharge accumulate in the morning, accompanied by cough, muscle cramps, and a lump in my throat.
The following recipe can eliminate excess secretions from the nasal passages and throat. For the preparation you will need the herbs:
- eucalyptus, Linden, chamomile 10 g;
- len – 5 g.
1 tablespoon mixture is poured into 200 g of boiling water, kept for half an hour. Gargle necessary 2-3 times a day for 14 days.
Clearing the airway
Systematic cleansing of the pulmonary system requires people suffering from frequent bronchitis, asthma and heavy smokers. Typically used expectorant drugs that help dilution and excretion of mucous substances stimulate the production of normal secretions.
In addition, to remove the mucus from the respiratory system will help a folk remedy:
- Oats with milk. 200 g of oats brewed 400 g of milk, is digested to evaporate half the liquid. The grain is ground and drink the beverage twice daily before meals.
- Milk with cones of pine. 500 g of milk put green cones and a small piece of resin. The composition kept on the fire until boiling, cover and wrap for 3-4 hours. The resulting structure should be strain and drink 200 grams twice a day.
- Aloe with honey. The aloe Vera juice in the amount of 5 teaspoons 5 g of honey. Milk 5 g three times per day.
- Good expectorate action have plants: pine buds, plantain, lungwort, fennel, sweet clover, licorice, thyme, elderberry. These herbs can be taken orally in the form of decoctions and to conduct inhalation.
To help clear the bronchi inhalation of essential oils: lavender, tea tree, cedar, eucalyptus, cypress.
Cleaning the sinuses
The accumulation of mucus in the frontal and maxillary divisions often causes pain symptoms in the head, affects auditory and visual abilities, adversely affects brain function.
Cleaning is carried out in several stages:
- To liquefy frozen mucosal secretions used hot steam baths. The process is repeated 2-3 times a day, for two to three weeks.
- Nasal rinsing using salt or table salt. You can apply a syringe or draw fluid alternately to each nostril, spitting out through the mouth.
Procedure should be carried out every day in the morning, with congestion of the nasal passages is necessary.
Drugs to loosen mucus
Sometimes for the best separation of patients required the help of medicines. For expectoration from the lungs, the following medicines:
Stimulates expectoration "Tussin" and "Coldrex", as well as drugs with natural ingredients: Althea, thermopsis and essential oils.
For removal of harmful secretions from the intestinal systems prescribe laxatives:
Effectively cope with excess phlegm dietary Supplements that contain fiber, pectin, cellulose, gum, lignin. Also quickly goes mucus in the application of bran.
Following a special diet will help to cleanse the bowel of mucus and eliminate excess secretions from other organs and cells.
Some foods contribute to the excessive secretion. To reduce the formation of sputum, people should limit their use. Data products include:
- dairy products: cheese, milk, kefir;
- fish and meat dishes;
- flour products, pasta;
Which products to clear phlegm:
- pulses and cereals: lentils, buckwheat, beans, peas, barley;
- vegetable crops: squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, garlic, broccoli, asparagus, onions;
- sunflower seeds;
- fruits: pears, peaches, pineapple, apricots, grapes, lemon, orange;
- spices: cumin, dill, cinnamon, Basil, cardamom, black pepper, anise, turmeric, sage;
- dried fruits;
- whey, fat-free cream;
- vegetable and mustard oil.
Observing moderation in diet, people can eliminate bad secret and reduce its formation. Most often, however, for complete removal you must pass the cleansing course. After cleaning worth it for a few days to abstain from food and to consume fruit juices.