Fecal stones in the intestine how to get rid of in home
Fecal stones, otherwise known as coprolites, that seal feces that have accumulated throughout life in some areas of the colon. Sometimes, food or non-food items, trapped in the body, do not appear naturally. In these cases, the formed solid as a rock, seal with a diameter of 12 cm, which gradually poison the body. To get rid of fecal stones in the intestine in various ways.
Most often, intestinal stones are formed in people of advanced age, intestinal system which is prone to age changes. Also, at risk are people with health problems:
- atony or hypotonia of the rectum;
- Parkinson's disease;
- abusers fatty meal.
The main causes of the stones are:
- an unbalanced diet, plenty of harmful products, junk food, sweets;
- passive lifestyle;
- alcohol abuse and Smoking;
- accidentally eaten bones berries, fish or animals;
- the remains of undigested food;
- penetration into the colon with foreign objects, tablets, hairs.
It is proved that coprolites are formed in the use of antacids in large doses. Under the influence of bacteria and residual particles for a long period of time are subject to decay and gather in clumps.
If not promptly remove the fecal deposits, the process may be exacerbated. This will lead to obstruction of the intestines that can be cured only by surgery.
Toxins in the stool look like rounded or oval seal with a diameter of 6 to 12 cm. a Known case of extraction of coprolite, weighing 2 kg. Such clumps are composed of remnants of food, medicines and other items that may contain mucous impurities.
To identify the slags of the digestive system helps the following symptoms:
- the decline in General health, unexplained fatigue;
- insomnia, poor sleep;
- lethargy, anxiety, depression, propensity for aggression;
- excessive sweating, unpleasant body odor;
- frequent pain symptoms in the head, dizziness;
- the tendency to diarrhea or constipation;
- flatulence, flatulence;
- the pain symptoms and discomfort in the stomach;
- haemorrhage from the anus;
- the presence of unpleasant breath from the mouth;
- the yellowing of teeth, white coating on the tongue;
- bitterness in the mouth;
- cholelithiasis, kidney stones;
- the formation of cholecystitis;
- inflammation of urinary organs;
- a tendency to allergies, skin rashes, boils;
- cracked heels;
- the decline of the immune system.
All of these symptoms may indicate a gradual accumulation of toxins in the body.
How to get rid of intestinal stones
Drugs laxative action is recommended to use in extreme cases where other traditional ways have failed.
It is worth remembering that any drug has a negative effect on the intestines and should be administered by the attending physician.
Some laxatives are more gentle properties for the colon. Of the most popular tools include:
- Bisacodyl will help flush fecal stones from the intestines, stimulates the process of bowel movement. Prescribed for chronic constipation. At the beginning of the therapy the dose of 5 mg, with no adverse effects – 10-15 mg. From side effects include: nausea, gag reflex, pain in the stomach, flatulence, heaviness in the abdomen, intestinal colic. The constant use of tools can lead to dehydration and loss of electrolytes. Restrictions for use are gastrointestinal pathology.
- Guttalaks comes in the form of drops. Activates the promotion of intestinal contents, it reduces the absorption of water and electrolytes. Apply 7-8 drops in water. Therapeutic effect starts after 10-12 hours. Of the side effects can be lethargy, convulsive disorders, severe fluid loss, decompression, failure of the digestive tract. The drug is contraindicated children under 4 years, in the period of carrying a child, during an exacerbation of diseases of the digestive system.
- Dissolve fecal stones will help Duphalac, includes lactulose. The product facilitates natural bowel movement, eliminates bacteria overgrowth. The dose by the specialist individually. The course of treatment is 1-2 months. Side effects – bloating, nausea, retching, diarrhea, abdominal tenderness. You should not use the remedy for people prone to allergies, in type 2 diabetes, intestinal obstruction.
- But – herbal remedies containing Senna. Gentle agent of plant origin. The cubes need to chew one per day. Laxative effect is observed in 8-10 hours. Of the negative effects noted nausea, gag reflex, allergic rashes, abdominal cramps. Contraindications are pregnancy and lactation, obstruction, inflammation of the inner systems, the tendency to allergies to sugar and fructose.
- Forlax is available in powder form. Osmotic means, which should be consumed together with food containing fat. One sachet of powder dissolved in ¼ Cup. Laxative effect occurs within 1-2 days after ingestion maythe occurrence of diarrhea. Do not use the drug during inflammatory processes in the organs of digestion, of intestinal obstruction.
To eliminate stool in the intestine by using folk remedies. Enema is one of the affordable and easiest ways to remove accumulated toxins on their own.
- Careful and sparing cleaning has enema on the basis of pumpkin honey. You should first perform a cleansing enema the conventional consisting of water. Then, prepare a mixture consisting of 300 g of honey and glass of warm water. The resulting solution was introduced into the rectum and held for 30 minutes. The procedure is carried out for 5-7 days. This way you can safely withdraw seal and cure some skin disease and HPV.
- Enema Ogneva. The method of cleaning came up with Patriotic doctor Ognev. For cooking need a glass of hydrogen peroxide 3%, a Cup of glycerin, 200 g of soap and ½ Cup of dry wine. After the irrigation the patient is in the supine position for a quarter-hour. In the process of purification may be burning. This method is banned in inflammatory processes in the colon, and in diseases of the sigmoid and the colon of the intestine.
- Cleaning on the basis of oils of olive, buckthorn, and also using vaseline, vegetable or hemp oils. Oils used separately, not combining with each other. The procedure will take about 100 g of the ingredient, warmed to room temperature. This enema has a shielding effect on the stones and facilitates their easy removal, has no irritating effect on the intestines. The patient must be in supine position for 30 minutes.
To eliminate toxins from the bowel at home by using herbal decoctions.
To do this, mix in equal proportions the following plants: celandine, fennel, yarrow, eucalyptus, chamomile, calendula, birch, sage, oregano, plantain.
5 tablespoons collection pour 2 liters of boiling water, the infusion stand half an hour in a tightly closed container, referring to himself and allowed to cool. To carry out the required enema in the morning for 7 days. During the second week of the purification process carried out through the day.
Moreover, cleaning of the lower sections of the intestine can help the following recipe. One tablespoon Linden, chamomile, knotweed, motherwort to 1 liter of boiling water. Composition boil for 20 minutes, cool. Then prepare another mixture: 1 liter of water – 2 tablespoons of beet juice, 2-3 g of citric acid or vinegar. Both mixtures are mixed. With this method you can soften the feces and easily bring the stones.
There are many proven popular recipes for getting rid of sediment in the gut. Among the most effective can be noted.
- The consumption of oranges for 2 weeks on 2 pieces in the morning and the evening.
- The use of vodka with butter: 40 g vegetable oil 20 g of vodka. The composition is mixed and vigorously stirred. Drink the mixture thrice a day half an hour before meals for 10 days. Then take a break for 5 days and repeat. 3 of course the interval should be 14 days. This method is able to normalize the chair and to withdraw the accumulated toxins.
- Castor oil and lemon. Cleaning procedures are carried out at night, before bed. To prepare you need castor oil in the dosage of 1 mg per 1 kg of body weight in the form of heat, and the lemon juice in twice the quantity. Oil drink in one gulp, then drink lemon juice.
- One of the ways to prevent stone formation in the intestines is drinking on an empty stomach one tablespoon of vegetable, Flaxseed or olive oil.
- In addition, in order to prevent stagnation of fecal seals use a fasting day, implying the use of 2 kg of apples a day, combining with the abundant water drink. Apple diet performed twice in 30 days.
If time does not soften the coprolites, can cause dangerous complications, which are often resolved by surgery.
Permanent poisoning, provoked by slagging adversely impact on the appearance, skin and hair condition. That is why every person should carry out the cleaning of the body.