Enemas for bowel cleansing at home
With time in the intestine accumulates a large amount of toxins that intoxicating effect on the whole body. So periodically cleaning procedures. The simplest and most effective of them are enemas for bowel cleansing. They can be easily carried out at home. The main thing is to remember the basic rules and adhere to all recommendations.
What can cause slagging of the intestine
Timely cleansing of the bowel using an enema will help to avoid serious health problems. Otherwise, perhaps the development of the following diseases:
- A malignant tumor in the intestines.
- Frequent headaches and dizziness.
- Violations of the stool, alternating constipation and diarrhea.
- Problems with the cardiovascular system.
- Symptoms of severe intoxication.
In addition, timely cleansing will enhance the protective functions of the organism. The procedure will have a positive impact on the health of the hair and skin.
How to understand that it is time to clean the intestines
Frequent body cleansing enema requires people abusing fatty and fried foods, pastries, fast food, alcoholic beverages. At risk also get people leading a passive lifestyle, as well as those who are keen on fasting. The first signs of the need of bowel cleansing are:
- Problems with the chair.
- Pain in the joints and the lumbar region.
- Regular headaches.
- Increased drowsiness and fatigue.
- Skin rashes that are allergic in nature.
- A feeling of heaviness in the abdomen.
- The appearance of unpleasant mouth odor.
- Susceptibility to colds.
A sign of a strong slagging becomes pendulous abdomen, under which almost no fat. To get rid of any corrective actions does not work.
There are a few situations in which enema to cleanse the bowel of toxins contraindications:
- A malignant tumor in the intestines.
- Aggravation of any disease occurring in the chronic form.
- Recent heart attack or stroke.
- A stomach ulcer.
- Prolapse of the vagina or rectum.
- Goiter severe.
- Kidney or heart failure.
- Pain in the stomach of unknown etiology.
- Weakness, drowsiness.
- A high body temperature.
- Colitis in the acute form.
To abandon such a procedure, it is necessary for pregnant women and mothers who are breast-feeding. In addition, an enema is forbidden to do during menstruation.
If you have a strong aversion to such a procedure, and you are afraid of the very thought of it, it is better not to force. Pick another way to release the bowel from toxic substances.
Recipes effective solutions
Passed to cleansing as efficiently as possible, you need to properly prepare the liquid for the enema. There are several recipes of solutions:
- The easiest way to do the procedure with clean water. It needs to be heated to a temperature slightly above human body temperature. Clean water it is possible to clean with a slight slagging, because it is not capable of dissolving fecal stones and polyps.
- Herbal enemas for bowel. Better suited for these purposes an infusion of chamomile. You can add a bit of broth of eucalyptus and mint. You can prepare a decoction, saparev two tablespoons of raw materials in two liters of boiling water. Boil this composition for a couple of minutes. To use this solution after it cools down. Before use it needs to be filtered.
- For enema suit and a decoction of sage, mint and yarrow. Enough to dissolve four tablespoons of this collection in two cups of boiling water. Boil. After this will it infuse for about 20 minutes and filtered.
- A solution of salt. For its preparation should be dissolved in one and a half liters of water a teaspoon of salt. If you suffer from constipation, this number can be increased to two tablespoons.
- Milk. Boil a quart of milk, fat content not exceeding 3%. Cool it to a temperature just under 40 degrees.
- A solution of salt and Lugol. In a half liter of prepared water use two teaspoons of salt and 20 drops of Lugol's. Thoroughly mix the components before their full dissolution.
- To cleanse the intestines and restore the normal microflora helps cleansing enema with acidified water. Enter in two liters of treated water, a tablespoon of lemon juice or Apple cider vinegar.
- If you noted the symptoms of worm infestation, enema is best done with the use of garlic solution. For its preparation grind the pulp of the garlic clove. Pour a glass of warm water. Such a solution may initially cause discomfort in the intestines, but after emptying everything returns to normal.
- To reduce the acidity of the intestine, remove toxins and relieve spasms will help the club soda. Enough to dissolve in a liter of water 30 grams of baking soda.
- To give the solution a softening effect, add a liter of clean water a tablespoonvegetable oil or glycerin. This liquid can be applied to treat the child.
With the help of such solutions will be cleaning enema without harm to health. Most importantly, stick to the recommended number of components.
The choice of a particular solution is best done after consultation with a doctor. The specialist will select the composition of the enema for bowel cleansing, which will be most effective for you.
A cleansing enema for bowel conduct is easy. It is enough to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Before procedure it is necessary to prepare your body. Better before that, a couple of days to starve. If you completely refuse to eat you are able, sit on the mono-diet, for example, Apple or kefir.
- Two weeks before the session to eliminate from your menu fatty, spicy and excessively salty meals. Refrain from sweets and animal products.
- Observe the correct drinking regime. A day drink at least three liters of clean water. Drink fruit juices, decoctions of herbs that have a slight diuretic effect.
- Prepare everything you need. Will have to buy a mug Esmarch two-liter, rubber hose and tip to her the vaseline. Decide what to do enema. Prepare the solution according to the chosen recipe.
Only then can goes directly to the procedure. Conduct the session yourself or ask for help from a loved one.
The rules of procedure
Enema to cleanse the bowel at home should be carried out on an empty stomach. Consider the following sequence of actions:
- 30 minutes before the procedure, drink a couple of cups of warm clean water.
- Fill a mug Esmarch prepared solution. Hang it at a height of one metre from the floor. Don't forget before that, pinch the hose so that the fluid does not leak prematurely.
- Lubricate the tip with vaseline. Can be used for this purpose and vegetable oil or soap. This will help the tip to enter smoothly into the anus.
- Get on your knees, elbows lean on the floor. You can choose another position, for example, lie on your side. What matters is that you did not feel a strong tension in the muscle and discomfort. Try to relax your belly. Breathe smoothly, quietly. Take deep breaths.
- Insert the tip into the anus no deeper than 7 cm will Release the hose to the fluid starts to flow into the intestine. Stay in this position for about 10 minutes.
- As soon as you feel a strong urge to defecate, immediately empty the bowel.
- After the procedure need some time to lay flat. Drink a Cup of green tea. You can eat light meal e.g. porridge or an Apple.
Compliance with these simple rules will help to do an enema at home yourself. So it won't hurt and will clean the intestines of toxins.
One enema to clean the intestine will not give full result. Will have to spend the whole course of such procedures. In this case, follow these steps:
- On the first day enema the best place to spend the night.
- The next day repeat the procedure before bedtime.
- On the third day to give your body a break. The procedure should not be pursued.
- On the fourth day, do an enema in the evening.
- After that, you need two days to stop the procedure.
- The last and seventh day of the course guide session before bed.
This scheme will allow to cleanse the bowel of accumulated toxic substances. A repeated course can be carried out only after a month. Gradually, the interval between clearings should increase to six months.
Recovery after enema
The treatment course may slow gut motility and disrupt the natural microflora. It is therefore necessary to restore the normal functioning of the body. To do this, follow these guidelines:
- Drink fees medicinal herbs. A great choice will be the composition of mint, yarrow and chamomile. It is necessary to drink for 10 days.
- After each Breakfast, take a sorbent. You can utilize a simple activated carbon. It is taken at the rate of 1 tablet for every 10 kg of body weight.
- Do massage the abdomen. To improve peristalsis will be enough light circular motion and pinching.
- Engage in breathing exercises. You need to take as deep breaths for two minutes. Try to inflate the belly on the inhale and draw it on the exhale.
- Try to move more. Do gymnastics. While emphasis should be placed on exercise, toning pelvic muscles.
Enema – an effective and quick way to cleanse the intestines from all the toxic substances accumulated in it. After a course of these treatments you will feel a surge of vitality.