Strong and quick laxative at home
Difficulty during bowel movement bring some problems to the person. It becomes the reason of occurrence of pain, development of hemorrhoids and other pathologies. Consultation and treatment will help get rid of the symptoms of diseases of the digestive tract. To quickly relieve an uncomfortable feeling in the gut constipation, it is necessary to know how fast a laxative at home you can prepare yourself.
Types of drugs
Lack of urination in the toilet, or trouble emptying more than two days require treatment. Dry and dense feces should be cause for concern, especially when combined with sharp pains in the abdomen. Chronic constipation not only leads to complications, but also to the development of severe diseases such as cancer. To eliminate stagnation of feces products are used to enhance intestinal motility and soften the fecal mass during defecation. Medication mechanism of action affect:
- The irritation of receptors of the intestine by means of chemical influence. Medications help reduce the nerve endings of the mucous, helping to move feces through the intestines. This group includes natural medicines plant-based: fruits zhostera ions, Senna leaves, buckthorn bark, rhubarb root and synthetic products such as phenolphthalein and castor oil.
- Softening the feces. Soft feces excretion provokes the use of almond, mineral or olive oil.
- Mechanical irritation. Medications affect liquefaction of the feces, that leads to irritation of receptors of the intestine. Is agar-agar, salt and osmotic drugs that violate the absorption of liquid.
If you have problems with bowel movement is not a symptom of another disease, it is possible to use recipes of traditional medicine. Effective therapy not only harm the body, but does not destroy beneficial bacteria. These drugs are used only for a quick fix, so it is impossible to use them in the chronic form of the disease:
- Pumpkin. Vegetable is very good for difficulty with defecation, it is used as raw, and as additives to cereals, salads, soups or stews.
- Beet. Fans of dishes with this product do not complain of constipation, because it is a natural laxative. You will need to drink 1/3 Cup of fresh beetroot juice or eat ½ of the fruit.
- Potatoes. Vegetable juice used for constipation, providing a soft evacuation and dilution of stool.
Effective at bowel cleansing salad "Whisk". For its preparation you want to grate beets, celery, carrots, and to them add shredded cabbage. Homemade laxative can neither salt nor fill with oil. The combination of these ingredients has a positive effect on the digestive system.
Oil to combat constipation
Many people are faced with the problem of bowel movement, get rid of that by using oil. This product is mineral or vegetable origin, softens the stool and reduces its friction with the mucosa:
- Castor oil. The drug is obtained from the castor bean, using the popularity since the days of Ancient Egypt. Its effect is to soften faeces and prevent the fluid intake. After oral administration oil it effectiveness will be noticeable after 2-6 hours after eating, so taking is best done in the morning.
- Linseed oil. Omega-acids and vitamins contained in the product are beneficial to the gastrointestinal tract. The tool is used for rapid treatment of constipation and to control chronic illness. To empty the bowel, it is necessary in the morning on an empty stomach to drink 1 tbsp oil for an hour before the meal, with a glass of cold water. You can also mix 1 tbsp. of medications with ½ Cup of cold milk and drink the mixture before going to bed.
- Olive oil. The drug relieves swelling of the intestine and removes the irritation. You need to drink 1-2 tbsp oil on an empty stomach in the morning, but it can not drink water and other beverages for an hour after ingestion.
- Mineral oil. This is a transparent liquid artificial odorless, eliminating constipation. Strong laxatives at home prevents the absorption of fluids and softens the consistency of stool. The effect of its use occurs within 8 hours, so it is recommended to drink the oil before going to bed.
- Vaseline oil. The product is distributed evenly over the walls of the intestine, creating a protective barrier. It improves peristalsis of the digestive tract and softens stool for easier evacuation. Means take 2 tsp 2 hours before or after a meal. At low laxative effect the dose can be increased to 2 tbsp.
Oil to effectively fight flatulence, hard stool and constipation. But these drugs are forbidden to use for people with individual intolerance to prevent allergic reactions.
Herbal infusions and decoctions
Plants that can be found in any pharmacy, perfectly clean the intestines. This method is ideal for those who suffer from constipation. Here are some effective recipes:
- In a glass of warm wateradded 1 tablespoon of buckthorn bark or Senna leaf. Stir everything thoroughly and put away for 20 minute in a water bath. After this time the liquid is drained and squeezed sediment. In the resulting drug is added boiled water in the form of heat, until a glass of drink. The decoction is divided into two steps, drink it should be in the morning and evening. Infusion is taken one-time, because the herbs are addictive.
- Cup boiling water pour 2 tsp dry dandelion leaves and infused for 10 minutes. This plant can be replaced with nettle or licorice, they all have laxative properties. Use the solution three times a day. This natural cure not body gets used, so it can be used as a one-time or on an ongoing basis.
- A Cup of boiling water poured 1 tsp of crushed yarrow in dried or fresh form. The broth should infuse for 50 minutes. The reception is held 3-4 times a knock of 80 ml.
- In 500 ml of boiling water are added to the roots of sorrel, the mix is sent for 10 minutes on a steam bath. For a laxative effect it is necessary to drink a glass of meds before bed.
- 125 ml boiling water poured 10 g of psyllium. Infusion infused for 10 minutes, then used gulp before a meal.
- Burdock root, and fresh plantain leaves are taken in equal proportions. Plants should be washed, place in a container with warm water and boil for 20 minutes on low heat. After complete cooling and straining required to take the solution three times a day, ½ Cup before meals.
This procedure is considered the most quick and effective constipation. It is prepared on the basis of water, combining it with laxatives and oil solutions. To make their own standard enema requires:
- buy in a pharmacy mug Esmarch;
- 2 liters of water to the boil and pour into a container, the water can be replaced with a chamomile infusion (solution for enemas should be 25⁰С—35⁰С if the doctor recommends otherwise);
- people need to take the knee-elbow position;
- the entrance to the anus is smeared with cream, a tube is placed inside;
- on the mug it is necessary to turn the valve for slow filling water bowel;
- after the solution of the whole out of capacity, it is necessary to lie down and suffer it.
Enema faster help to cope with the problem of hard stool and constipation than laxatives for oral administration. In addition to removing downed feces, the procedure cleans the intestinal mucosa. There are two types of enemas, depending on the cause of inability to empty:
- Siphon. For this enema is characterized by the use of large amounts of fluid. You can take water, herbal teas with sage, St. John's wort, chamomile. The solution has not only a laxative, but also anti-inflammatory effect. For this kind of enema you need to prepare 5 to 7 liters of fluid.
- Hypertensive. The procedure is administered in the body is saline, so the lack of 1 l High salt concentration causes fluid to gather in the intestinal lumen. This will help to soften the stool comfortable and to get rid of feces.
Effective remedies for constipation quick cooking
Foods containing high amount of fiber, have a laxative property. This whole grains, vegetables and fruits. To achieve the desired result, we need to drink more fluids, especially water.
The liquid helps to spread this component through the digestive tract. Elevated concentrations of fiber contained in prunes, squash, oranges, apples, plums and peaches. Of these product, you can cook broths and compotes, useful properties which are retained even after heat treatment. Regular drinking of water and eating fiber will allow to forget about problems with a chair.
Laxatives such recipes is able to attract liquid. Water in the human body tends to move from places with less salt to places with greater concentration. Thus, the saline solution in the movement of the intestine begins to fill with fluid. Due to this effect the liquid part of blood softens the stool and facilitates smooth evacuation.
To make a simple laxative at home, you will need the usual salt or magnesium sulfate, which you can buy at the pharmacy in powder form. The drug has the same effect as a salt. In 1 l of boiled warm water add 1 tsp salt or powder. The solution has a strong laxative effect. Saline laxative at home quick action is necessary to drink a liter in volume.
Medicine on the basis of salt not recommended on a regular basis, because it is in danger of dehydration.
Yogurt and butter
Some dairy products are indispensable for problems of the digestive tract, they are particularly relevant with constipation. For a quick bowel movement requires 1 tbsp. of yogurt, add 1 tbsp vegetable or olive oil. Prepared medicine should drink at a time in small SIPS. Laxative can't drink all the time, just occasional. Regular intake of such prognoznogo means quick action is threatenedthe development of malnutrition and dehydration.
Milk helps to stimulate bowel movement. For preparing a laxative need hot milk, sugar or honey.
Immediately after waking you should drink a glass of medication, replacing coffee, tea and other beverages. We must remember that the dairy product should only be hot.
To improve taste you can add a small amount of honey or sugar. This recipe is a mild laxative from constipation, you cannot use people with lactose intolerance.
Constipation in pregnant women
During childbearing women are often faced with the problem of bloating, flatulence and constipation. This is the physiological aspect of this condition. To cope with the problem will help of vegetable oil, extracts of plant-based, special exercises , and only in extreme cases should be treated medically way to treatment. In order not to hurt the baby, the necessary preliminary consultation with the doctor.
Instant funds with laxative effect
Some products and recipes of traditional medicine will help to empty the bowel for 1-2 hours. Here are some of the most effective ways to get rid of constipation:
- After awakening it is necessary to take 1 tbsp olive or sunflower oil.
- A mixture of lemon juice and olive oil after a meal has a high laxative effect.
- Castor oil and fish oil will cleanse the intestines quickly, so they can not be taken at bedtime.
- Lemon juice has beneficial effects on the digestive system, removing toxins and wastes from the body. In a glass of clean water you need to add the juice of one citrus fruit. The drug is consumed at one time.
There are many ways to combat constipation, laxative to prepare at home is not so difficult. Using home recipes is possible not only to improve the quality of the chair, but also normalize the functioning of the digestive tract. To avoid any side effects from the treatment, you must consult a doctor to certify the absence of contraindications.