How to pull heavy metals from the human body
About the dangers of heavy metals to the human body heard and known to many, but what can be attributed to this category and on what grounds – not all. And certainly few people have a clue how to pull heavy metals from the human body, how they enter the body how to stop the process.
Heavy metals – what is meant by this
Heavy metals include chemical elements and salts in which the density (P) high:
- Light metals ≤ 5.
- Severe > 5.
Contains the metals of different density in everything that surrounds us: air, water, land, food products, medicines and so on.
|The name of the metal in Russian||In Latin||Marking||The level of density g/cm3||What organ systems are affected||Symptoms of excess in the body|
|Cadmium||Cadmium||Cd||8,65||The Central nervous system, kidneys, liver||Convulsions and vomit (emesis)|
|Mercury||Hydrargyrum||Hg||13,546||Eyes, kidneys, immune system, Central nervous system, gastrointestinal tract, liver||Severe poisoning|
|Arsenic||Arsenicum||As||5,73||The thyroid gland||Vomiting, diarrhea, CNS depression, abdominal pain, environmental pathology|
|Lead||Plumbum||Pb||11,342||The brain||Fainting, joint pain, poisoning, abdominal pain|
|Iron||Ferrum||Fe||7,874||Liver, spleen||Atherosclerosis, poisoning, liver disease or blood|
|Zinc||Zincum||Zn||7,133||Muscle, liver, pancreas, metabolism, urogenital system||Poisoning, anemia, growth retardation, infertility|
The systematic accumulation of heavy metals in the body in its pure form is fraught with poisoning. If they accumulate in other forms, can influence the state of health for a long time without overt toxicity. Gradually provoking the development of various diseases, including Oncology.
The degree of hazard of heavy metals when ingested
Since these elements and their compounds practically do not appear on their own, they need the man himself to withdraw from time to time. Salts of heavy metals are poisons to the body, because they are considered instigators of the development of complications such as:
- nervous disorders;
- kidney diseases of different etiology;
- pathological abnormalities in the liver;
- autoimmune disease;
- diseases of the joints;
- disorders in the endocrine system;
- Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's.
As you can see, the list of complications and the list of diseases susceptible. It certainly will force many to think, how to deduce salts of heavy metals from the body.
Common and dangerous sources
Not all of them know that normal food can carry a hidden danger for the organism, and it is true, deny that no one can.
|Chocolate (store bought)||Nickel|
|The smoke from cigarettes||Cadmium Nickel|
|Marine and freshwater fish||Mercury|
|Vegetables||Depends on the type of fertilizers that were in them from fertilizers.|
|Meat||On the basis of component composition of the feed which was given to the animal.|
To get into the body, except food, salts of heavy metals can through:
- pipes made of lead;
- aluminium cookware;
- energy saving light bulb, if you break into a dwelling;
- medical drugs;
- food additives.
Can be warn hit them in the body, or at least greatly reduced if:
- Visiting the dentist to make sure the seal is that he is going to put in the tooth was amalgam. It has mercury.
- Frequently visit the bath or sauna. Sweating of the body together with the waste products go, and salts of heavy metals. So you can, for example, to withdraw Nickel from the body or another harmful component.
- Use natural cosmetics, it does not contain any malicious impurities.
- To cook without using aluminum foil.
- To buy food only after detailed acquaintance with a label of the manufacturer, not the store.
- Cleaned teeth the only toothpaste that does not contain aluminum, meaning the tube.
- Regularly to clean the body of folk remedies.
- Systematically enrich your body with selenium or iodine, the permissible concentrations.
You need to regularly eat apples, they contain vegetable fibers. They will be able to cleanse the body of heavy metals naturally. They contribute to the breakdown of salts and bringing them out.
How to understand that the body is saturated with salts
The most dangerous are:
- Arsenic. Penetrates together with the air, filled with industrial waste. It contains small concentrations in ordinary tap water if the tap no filter. His presence in the organism, in principle, undesirable as may be the basis for the development of diabetes or cancerous cells in the skincover.
- Mercury. The metal in the thermometer (not one source). It is found in seafood, especially in fish. An excess of the salts of this metal may be the cause of tremor of the extremities, inflammation in the mouth.
- Lead. Also contained in the water may accrue to the organism with food, in particular vegetables or fruit, stored in the liver. Causes the development of anemia, kidney conditions, paralysis.
- Cadmium. Included in the composition of agricultural fertilizers, therefore, crop it is delivered to the human body. The danger that he is, is a cancerous tumor in the lungs.
Salts of heavy metals is a hidden and very slow hazard to humans. Hence the need to cleanse the body from them – the primary task for everyone. This process is not expensive, and knowing which foods help them to withdraw, quite real. Symptoms, signaling an urgent cleaning:
- frequent headache;
- diarrhea, nausea;
- spasms in the abdomen;
- loss of consciousness, dizziness;
- the presence of a metal taste in the mouth;
- pain in the esophagus;
- the appearance of ulcers, erosions
- hyperemia of the pharynx or larynx.
If malicious elements and connections with them to overcome the cell wall is likely a reaction of the molecules of salts with enzymes and systems that are necessary to man for energy.
It is fraught:
- disruptions of the metabolism;
- violation of the structure of DNA;
- loss of energy at the cellular level.
Simply put, heavy metals in the human body capable of not only poison the body, but also destroy vital organs and systems, causing development of irreversible pathology.
Ways natural detox
It is possible for removing toxic compounds are ready drugs. Safe and effective are expensive and not everyone can afford to buy them. To improve the home, you need to know the list of products that contribute to cleaning and to include them in your diet.
Purified water is considered a good natural remedy for detoxification. If the body is dehydrated, no drugs and techniques can not remove toxins. Drink 2 cups of filtered water in the morning on an empty stomach – this rule should be mandatory. Generally throughout the day to drink 1.5-2 liters of water.
This vegetable is considered a natural antibiotic and many know it by using it in the treatment of colds and other infectious agents.
Garlic and perfectly removes salts of heavy metals. Eaten ½ of zubacka, washed down with filtered water in the morning on an empty stomach – a good natural base for the process of removing toxins and harmful salts.
It is easy to remove the smell, it will disappear, if you drink a small portion of water with a few drops of lemon juice.
These are products composed of beneficial live bacteria:
- yoghurt and sour milk products;
- sour pickles, preferably home-made;
They don't just restore the intestinal flora, but are associated at a molecular level, the salt is removed in a natural way out. Lends itself well to splitting cadmium and lead.
Foods with polyphenols
Possess antioxidant properties that positively affect the heart, blood vessels, prevent the appearance of cancer cells. Once in the body, the polyphenol increases the production metallothionein is a protein endowed with detoxifying action. Polyphenols are considered to be:
- green tea varieties;
- dark chocolate (natural) ;
- flax seed;
- cloves (spice) ;
For effective cleaning, try to change black tea to green, there are regular wild berries, drink no coffee, and cocoa.
Products with sulfur
A substance that can rid your body of any heavy metals is glutathione. It is produced in the body, so the cleaning happens all the time. It frequently happens that the quantity is not enough to ensure that the process was most effective. Therefore, sulfur can be inserted into the body artificially. Natural sources of sulfur are:
- Brussels sprouts;
- leeks or shallots;
They well output arsenic and a number of other harmful compounds.
This grass is a natural sorbent. It is believed that he could handle salts. Once in the esophagus it is like a sponge, absorbs all the excess, including excess water and, leaving himself, "taking" them with you.
A blood test for heavy metals shows that approximately 80% of chemical compounds, included in its composition – metals and their salts, and the remainder (20%) is a toxic and extremely dangerous for health and sometimes for the life of the connection. Therefore, to clean the body from this "garbage" you need to regularly.