Use adsorbents: application instruction for children with vomiting
Good personal hygiene, observe, not all, even adults do not always adhere to the simple requirements. What can we say about the kids that would run on the street, grasping at everything, and then with gusto to eat an Apple or a pear. As a result, many can occur and develop rapidly poisoning, accompanied by not very pleasant symptoms. For the treatment of such diseases using many different drugs, which generally have an absorbent function, but not all are allowed to apply for a young body. Instructions for use of use adsorbents claims that this drug will successfully cope with the symptoms of poisoning even in infants, with no harming them.
The description of the drug
Use adsorbents refer to adsorbents, which are able to bind and remove all naturally present in the organism toxic substances, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Drug detoxification provides quality in different types of poisoning in both adults and children of different ages, to tear the man begins sparsely in the treatment of vomiting is quite.
Remedy ingested in the form of a solution and begins to act after 20-30 minutes, immediately greatly improving the patient's condition.
The drug is available only as a dry substance, such as powder, which may be white or slightly yellowish in colour and fine-grained fraction.
Drug use adsorbents-gel does not exist!
Tool, specific, spruce perceptible odor and high hygroscopicity. Wrap it in bags from spectera, body-safe and impervious to moisture, air and sunlight.
Packaging may be different:
- disposable 5-gram packets.
- large packing with a capacity of 50 g.
Everyone chooses for themselves the most appropriate form. For long-term treatment suitable for a large packet, serious disorder cure 4-6 bags of money.
Each pack on the back contains the instructions for use, precautions, rules for the preparation of the drinking solution.
Adsorbent preparation to use adsorbents consists of only one active substance, which has no additions. Polyvinylpyrrolidone ─ a complex chemical substance with a low molecular weight structure, with powerful adsorbent properties. Sometimes the main ingredient of the drug can be called povidone, which is essentially the same.
The therapeutic effect of the drug allows to characterize it as:
- antioxidant broad-spectrum activity.
The tool is not absorbed by the blood stream and is not subject to chemical transformations. Polyvinylpyrrolidone contributes indirectly to the strengthening of the immune system, normalizing the intestinal flora, improving digestive processes in the body.
It is proved that the drug from poisoning can neutralize many of the allergens.
The drug use adsorbents used for children with vomiting, does not accumulate in the body, has a high safety for the child's body, does not irritate mucous membranes.
To assign the use of the drug can only be a doctor after a examination and some research. Good effect is observed in a short time when Troubleshooting:
- acute intestinal poisoning of various origins;
- the necessity of removing toxic substances;
- functional disturbances in the kidneys and liver, can poison the body;
- symptoms of acute ulcer of digestive tract;
- hemolytic disease of the newborn;
- toxemia newborn;
- Acute respiratory disease and infectious respiratory diseases;
- food poisoning;
- if you experience nausea and vomiting of uncertain origin.
The drug is highly efficient to eliminate toxemia in pregnant women at different stages.
In addition, use adsorbents perfectly absorbs the excess of various medicines, poisons and toxins.
Usually the tool is used by physicians in the treatment of, alone it will relieve the symptoms and remove toxins. To normalize balance in the body will help other drugs, most often used:
A comprehensive application will help to cleanse the body, and thus to accelerate the recovery of the patient.
The official insert for the drug does not prompt the optimal dosage for kids with nausea and vomiting, but its use has yielded positive results even for infants.
How to prepare a solution
Powder from poisoning to use adsorbents given orally in the form of a solution, which is prepared just before. The ratio of liquid and powder in each case individually, depending on symptoms and severity of the occurrence of poisoning.
It is important to prepare the necessary amount of medication before use, the exception may be a severe form of intoxication, which employ a potent dose. This solution is prepared for several days, store in the refrigerator in a cleandish with lid no more than three days.
As a solvent for the powdery substance is recommended to use cool boiled water as Supplement can be used natural juices and sugar.
The scheme of preparation is as follows:
- in a separate container pour the desired amount of powder;
- the glass measured the amount of water;
- the drug gradually pour in water and intensively stirred until complete dissolution;
- in the end, should be able to drink clear color with a specific smell.
For symptoms of poisoning in different age rely the quantity of the drug. So it is possible to achieve the best results in the treatment of:
- Adolescents over 14 years are allowed the use of 5 g of the drug, which is diluted in 100 ml of water. The tool effectively eliminates poisoning, nausea and vomiting for 2-7 days. Should carefully monitor the patient and discontinue treatment after the disappearance of all symptoms.
- Children a year, the calculation of the daily requirement of conduct, based on the total weight of the body. For every pound weight is 0.3 g of dry matter, the liquid is calculated according to another formula, where each gram of the drug accounts for 20 ml of liquid. The duration of intake is limited to two weeks.
- Kids infants allowed 2.5 g of use adsorbents diluted in 50 ml of water.
It should be remembered that the daily rate is not accepted disposable, it is crushed into small portions for more effective treatment.
Rules of admission
The prepared solution for one consumption should be taken after a meal. In complex therapy means use 1-2 hours after other medications.
For every age there are certain rules by which the daily rate divided by the number of techniques:
- children 1-3 years are allowed to drink twice the adsorbent;
- 4-6 years reception is carried out twice, but the number one batch of dry powder to increase;
- 7-10-year-old patients means giving twice;
- children 11-14 years old can use the solution 3 times.
- adolescents over 14 years are allowed three meals a day intake.
The treatment lasts until the complete elimination of the urge to vomit and nausea.
Children under one year should receive a one-time ingestion of a teaspoon every 5 min.
Instructions for use of use adsorbents for children with vomiting informs that an overdose means possible. To identify peredozirovki should carefully monitor the condition of the little patient immediately after admission. If the baby is observed:
- reactions of allergic nature;
- a sharp decrease in pressure;
- heart palpitations;
- breathing difficulties.
This indicates an overdose of the substance. To deal with this impossible, everything goes with the release of the drug. You can speed up this process by using a mild laxative.
Contraindications and side effects
To avoid any complications more severe than poisoning, before taking should definitely consult a doctor to see with contraindications to the drug. It is forbidden to use when:
- bronchial asthma;
- acute nephritis;
- earlier strokes;
- cardiovascular failure in severe form;
- individual intolerance of povidone.
If you experience rash, itching, redness on the skin, the drug is also to suspend and further to consult with physicians.
If we consider in General, a powdery product is to safe medications that rarely cause side effects. When it occurs the symptoms are almost identical to the overdose, only to disappear faster.
On the shelves of pharmacies you can find a lot of various drugs identical actions, they will be different on the active substance, the manufacturer and price.
Domestic manufacturers offer a lot of products of a similar spectrum of action. The most common are:
Each of them will have their own contraindications and age restrictions. Yes, and the form of some will be different.
Use adsorbents when the poisoning will help in the shortest possible time to get rid of the symptoms of the disease, not only adults but kids and babies. While the negative impact on the body it will not render at all. Its use will have a positive effect on the whole body.